Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

They Want To Take My Land - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / They Want To Take My Land (442 Views)

Rev. Fr. Edeh, Court, Nigerian Army Collected My Land ...pleae Help / How Yoruba People Insult You When They Want To Correct You / Photo:- 3 Young Women Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Pastor, Say They Want To S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want To Take My Land by folawiyoma(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
i bought an acre of land 7yrs ago somewhere around olodo in ibadan. which i made a survey and i was given land document which contain siqnatures of 3 elders in the family i bought d land including the báale of the environment then nd a witneṣs...after 8 yrs ...two of does elders in that family are late but remain only one that is younger ....his part of the family but grandchild...his the one knew nd the one that sell d land for me in aggrement with there two olori ebi... after 8 yrs while i decided to go into the land ..i discoverd someone have planted caṣsava on it ...i was so surprised.. later i met a guy nd he nealy fought with me that his part of the family and he was not aware of the land being sold to anybody .... i even gave him the document some of thier olori ebi siqn and the then baale of that enviroment that is late now... but he was tóo arrogant in nature..i dont want problem..so we tóok d matter to d new baale of the environment who told us to settle it ...they told me to pay 300k to settle the remain people in the family who is not aware inorder not to lose the land which i hv a valid document the back it... pls any advise on what to do... even thou i have just paid the money last wéek but i néed advise on way forwrd. so tht they will not wnt to come up with scheme to take the land or money in future. pls advise is welcome
Re: They Want To Take My Land by Tellemall: 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
W.O.W.
Re: They Want To Take My Land by Tellemall: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nigerians​ and the land saga.

Why do people always come to make trouble on another person's land?

If you own land in Nigeria, try to do something with it before the encroachers arrive.

I don't know how such issues are resolved, but we're all here to learn from responses
Re: They Want To Take My Land by folawiyoma(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
Any advise is welcome..tnks

(1) (Reply)

Trade All Your Gift Cards With Cash Instantely @ A Very Good Rate / See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken With Pictures / Sen. Chris Ngige Disassociates Himself From Threat Allegations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.