Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. (9383 Views)

20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / 8 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Men Rule The World / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Brown14: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
one photo that proves men rule the world.

1 Like

Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Slay Bitch thinking like a slay Bitch. No single sensible thing in their heads. It's all about sex, sex, sex.

She couldn't give one reasonable point. Only ended up supporting the people that say 'women are sex object'

Pity her boyfriend or husband
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Donchyke007(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Smh
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by ilevic(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
can somebody explain the pics to me?
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Sleyanya1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
These features won't be existing if there are no corresponding features (Males) waiting to fill in.

You may want to argue.

But Always know even in the History of creation.

The PEN was created firstly for a reason.

So please rethink. grin
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by tivta(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
So women of this generation are sex objects ?
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Purpletee(f): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
ikp120:
Meaning that women are essentially sex objects. This is even coming from a woman. That's really interesting.
tivta:
tivta:
ScotFree:
Slay Bitch thinking like a slay Bitch. No single sensible thing in their heads. It's all about sex, sex, sex.

She couldn't give one reasonable point. Only ended up supporting the people that say 'women are sex object'

Pity her boyfriend or husband
thepussyhunter:
Na wah o

i never still see how dis pictures take show say ladies rule tho world o

all i see is pussy and pussy-like objects....

Issoraite........

was just being sarcastic OK,y'all need to chill

1 Like

Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Purpletee(f): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Brown14:
one photo that proves men rule the world.

Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by iweecureyou: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
itsJude:
i feel somhow angry angry
His beacurse somsin ass be do u since in ya head but u do not nosmiley
cc itsjude
Maxi112
LEFULEFU
sexybbstar
teehamzat
thepussyhunter
comradespade
victornezzar
Mrcork
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by indodon(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
lefulefu:

this cheesy
buhahahahh!! nyansh and pussy is that really all they have to offer
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
indodon:
buhahahahh!! nyansh and pussy is that really all they have to offer
ehn maybe being a loving partner and a motherly streak in her cheesy.but ukwu and snail must join sha cheesy
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by indodon(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn maybe being a loving partner and a motherly streak in her cheesy.but ukwu and snail must join sha cheesy
the ukwu must dey ooo
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by indodon(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
lefulefu:

the ukwu must dey ooo if not many will die of konjification
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by pu7pl3(m): 1:43am On Jul 29, 2017
Choi purpletee why u fall my hands like dis na...ayam ashamed..
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by pu7pl3(m): 1:45am On Jul 29, 2017
Purpletee:

was just being sarcastic OK,y'all need to chill
Ok oo...lemme try and believe u cos of that colour in ur moniker
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Purpletee(f): 1:58am On Jul 29, 2017
pu7pl3:

Ok oo...lemme try and believe u cos of that colour in ur moniker
#Teampurple grin
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by pu7pl3(m): 2:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Purpletee:
#Teampurple grin
Yeah...#TeamPurple..don't pull my legs like dat again oo
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
indodon:
the ukwu must dey ooo if not many will die of konjification
grin grin grin grin mah nigga grin

Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Girl o o
only yhu rule d world with pussy....

If say na a guy tok am nw... U wil start commenting trash....

Nawa o o.. I tire
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by MissRaine69(f): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2017
A sarcastic picture?
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by BabbanBura(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Purpletee:
who run the world??
Girls up

Baby come rule my world - and yes, i wont accept no. 2
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Purpletee(f): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
BabbanBura:

Baby come rule my world - and yes, i wont accept no. 2

no,thanks. With a moniker like yours I'll pass
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by BabbanBura(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Purpletee:

no,thanks. With a moniker like yours I'll pass

haba 'yan mata, tsoron me ake ji?
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Purpletee(f): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
BabbanBura:

haba 'yan mata, tsoron me ake ji?

Sunan ka babbanburan,dole inji tsoro,ai mutuwa kenan
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Honestly, it weak me. Maybe she's being sarcastic oo! But if displaying things similar to our private parts means we rule the world is a lady's mentality then I'm really weak. embarassed
lol hahahahahhah
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Uyi168: 1:41am On Sep 13, 2017
So na toto women take dea rule world abi..i smell scarcasm though..
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by BabbanBura(m): 6:35am On Sep 13, 2017
Purpletee:

Sunan ka babbanburan,dole inji tsoro,ai mutuwa kenan

Dakon nama ai ba ya kashe kura - wallahi BabbanBura ba ya kisa. Na san yadda ake amfani dashi, dadi za ko ji maimakon zafi. Ki bani zafari ki ga ikon Allah
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by EmperorLee(m): 6:38am On Sep 13, 2017
Lalas247:
So this is your proof
I blame cheap data n cheap phone

Maybe recharge card should be 100k minimum spend .. we will have a cleansing party wahlahi grin

Thank God say man no be God.
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Purpletee(f): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
BabbanBura:

Dakon nama ai ba ya kashe kura - wallahi BabbanBura ba ya kisa. Na san yadda ake amfani dashi, dadi za ko ji maimakon zafi. Ki bani zafari ki ga ikon Allah

ba na so
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by Lalas247(f): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
EmperorLee:

Thank God say man no be God.
Thank God ...
Re: 11 Sarcastic Photos That Proves Women Rule The World. by BabbanBura(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Purpletee:

ba na so

to shikenan. Ina labari to? Ina kike yanzu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life / Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love / Unclad MAD Woman Roaming Banana Island (GRAPHIC pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.