Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring (32030 Views)

Where is YOLICOM, What has happened to them? / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) / Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by ExInferis(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2017
LoveMachine:

I hope you don't expect me to argue with you. We are on the same page. The game and the players are both at fault. But as we all know when things get tough people resort to any all options as a means of escape. And as always there are people waiting to take advantage of the desperation in the masses.

Kanu was a nobody babbling in a basement in the U.K. A few years ago but PMB and the APC have made him a folk hero through their various mistakes, missteps and inaction.

Once again I'm in more or less total agreement with what you've written. Well said.

I'm not trying to argue....well actually i am, but with those agitators who're blind-sided by the dishonesty of the loudest proponents of "restructuring".

Thing is, the populace is deliberately kept misinformed, or even disinformed, and we therefore remained complacent in our ignorance.

Thus, when the same people who created the rot and benefited from it declare a few activist buzzwords against a certain section of the country, everyone gets up in arms about it.

20 years ago the buzzword was "northern oligarchy ".

10 years ago it was "marginalization".

5 years ago it was "resource control ".

Now it's "restructuring".

But the irony is the hoi polloi have no idea what these buzzwords mean.

And when you ask the political elites, they become garbled and incoherent. When in truth, all it means for its elitist proponents is "power and authority ".

Power for the elites to remain relevant and steal, they actually mean.

When FFK was a minister, how many epistles did he write about the plight of the igboes?

When he was in cahoots with the APC, how many diatribes did he write about the fulani herdsman phantom menace?

When GEJ held sway before the elections, where was Fayose?

As for kanu, where is the sincerity of his quest if all he wants is another civil war?

Why is Kanu fighting for enfranchisement when he denies the same rights by ordering a boycott of elections?

The hypocrisy is palpable.

So yes, my position is less against your views, and more directed at the youth used and blinded by these withered old puppet masters

PS. Apologies for the typos. I'm actually taking a shiit while typing on my phone.
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by nairanaira12: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Where are yoruba moslems to come and hit their heads on the floor to connect with one mohammed from far away asia. I am up for restructuring though..Anyone sha...break up oo, restructuring oo

I am with this guy. Let the awareness start. Yoruba Christians must be emancipated from mental slavery hausa fulani have subjected them to. Yoruba muslims, errmmm, those ones can never be redeemed. They still need the caliphate to sight the moon for them and will never cease doing a full time job asslicking Buhari and fighting and upholding the Fulani hegemony. The brain goes to hibernation at the mention of allahakbar which the Hausa Fulani have been using to deceive them.

Ancient Yoruba warlord, Agbekoya, Oodua Redemption Alliance, among others, who were part of the coalition also said though they were not agitating for war but they are equal to the task, should there be need. - MY NIGGAS. An eye for an eye, a tooth for tooth.

the average Yoruba will start peeing in his pant at mere mention of war and Will rather prefer to die in servitude to the Hausa fulani if only they can save their life and allow them enjoy their owanbe in peace. Thank God for the Agbekoyas...Those ones take no prisoners.

I war should break out today, are igbos armed enough to win?
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2017
TVTKOKO:
you must be a bastard if you think you are Yoruba. Go and plead with yo momma to tell you who she had skin-skin with that she forgot to take abortion pills..
Yes i am Yoruba, a Christian, and I love my Muslim relatives to bits i'd waste your life for them!

And please you can go for paternity test, should your mother fail to tell you the truth

You are a Yoruba muslim, you just don't know it yet

3 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by NWFX(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2017
Referendum !

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by facelessangel: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2017
Hm
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by linusbnn(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

..You are a problem to yourself,family members and your entire generation.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by TVTKOKO(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
EasyWork001:

You are a Yoruba muslim, you just don't know it yet
i am Yoruba muslim or I am Yoruba Christian how does it help you? Who e epp?
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by kingsmaila(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Your take on secession.
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
TVTKOKO:
i am Yoruba muslim or I am Yoruba Christian how does it help you? Who e epp?

Abi oo. Last last, all na Afonja tinz
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by tasteofcash: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
rapistomenka:
lol.... they think they can just gather up in an unidentified house in Ogbomosho and demand for Oduduwa republic.

They should come and do what the IPOB are doing..... pathological cowards
hahahahhaahhahahahahahahaha, dis my guy no get chill at all. Abeg where u deh mek we go drink beer?
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by SegunAdewole: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
OkoYibo:

[s]Yorubas should come and do what ipob is doing? Your lives are 5 for a penny and not worth anything. The head on which coconut is broken never eats it. Adaka Boro fought, GEJ became president. Abiola contested, OBJ became President.

The basis of all politics is self interest. Right now, there are some very important infrastructure projects going on, we're dealing with development first. When we've reached an appreciable level of development, we know what to do.

Make no mistake as to our capabilities, we ended the civil war decisively, we're still hold the aces any day anytime.[/s]

Plenty Noise. grin

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by wale0810: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
na solo
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by wristbangle: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
gberra:
Lol.. Ibadi ton bangle grin.. Whazzupping!
The babe don dey kolo, she dey ovulate. I no dey fight am, she too small.

grin. Make una free her na
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by OkoYibo: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
SegunAdewole:

Plenty Noise. grin

Shukudi, how markate?
How much is a Kilo of Cocaine?

The Yoruba posters here have really dealt with your destiny. See how you denied your lineage and adopted a Yoruba name?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by GreyLaw(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dollyak:
You are not Yoruba or you are ignorant about the negative effects of Nigerian government on our people.
The fact south west has been declining since the end of regional systems is pretty conclusive. There are too many major tribes with waring interest for Nigeria to succeed.
If you're indeed a Yoruba, open your eyes to the strategic effort to divert all Nigeria resources to the north while frustrating southwest and other regions.

The northerners don't care or love yoruba and they have made no secret about that. So spare us the unionist bull.

Fact!

3 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

..They are waiting for IPOB to gain enough momentum ...when they see that the Biafran agitation has gotten to the point of no return..they will crawl out of their various holes shouting 'Oduduwa republicoo'..

..Next is to take credit for the IPOB victory by claiming that their 'sons' like FFK,Fayose and Wole Soyinka single-handedly made it happen.....you dont know these people.

They won't get oodua republic bro, they will stay behind wen the igbos leave n form a strong, aradite bonded n united one nigeriya
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by davillian(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Afanjas are not to be trusted.
They are so scared of death and prefer to eat ewedu and amala in a 1 room face me I slap you.
They should fight for themselves and let Ipod fight for themselves.
If biafra adds them to thier struggle afonjas will sell them out again.
Snitching bastards.

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by afponline: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
The steps to a developed Africa are DISSATISFACTION, then DISINTEGRATION or DISSOLUTION, then DEMOCRATIC ALLIANCE.

The reason for our dissatisfaction is the fact that the whites joined us together against our own wish. Thereby given some people a sense of superior entitlement and ownership over the properties of the illegal union. I am referring to the Hausa Fulanis.

With the 2019 elections coming closer, and these born to rule guys, insisting that the president must come from their tribe, irrespective of merit, a typical Yoruba and a right thinking person will say, NO TO IREJE, NO TO CHEATING.

Is it a must for Nigeria to remain one? This is a question which we the people of Nigeria NOT OUR SOCALLED LEADERS, should answer.

Personally, I am tired of this contraption. I am tired of this union called Nigeria. Our people are dying and starving, all because of this faulty entity called Nigeria. Let us divide if need be, to unite again. Let us act now.

Grace be unto you all.

3 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by rosebowl01(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

...so you believe those ones and their Oduduwa rants?...My bro,THEY ALL DOUBLE SPEAK and can never be trusted..,open your eyesoo.
I believe from the right up that they speak strictly for themselves, and the land where they come from. Is there any reason why you think they must give you any assurance when they have no connection, and are never willing to have any connection with a cursed people from a cursed land such as yourself? Why you osus always make it seem like your failures or success in life are dependent on Yorubas decision?
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Malawian(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Forget all these yabs we give the connies, they could have their own republic faster than us sef. First there is no ambiguity of tribal affiliations around them, secondly they can take to cyber space with so much ferrocity and gusto that even the dead will be awakened from their eternal slumber.

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by omoadeleye(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
We Yoruba will surely join the movement, hehe... We want Odua republic
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Elviswhite0007: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
I wonder when we will see a post and try to bring out something meaningful out of it. The problem we have now since the beginning is far more bigger then those ruling the country and they can't settle it, I have got to understand that the present problem now in Nigeria is the Nigerian youths. We have started seeing things like those ruling us instead of one voice from us, believe me today if we the youth refuse to speak one voice. Nigerian will break up and the corrupt will still rule us.
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Tonyonche(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
mormonslayer:
'
yoruba want to start they own, na wa o

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by oladeebo: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
afponline:
The steps to a developed Africa are DISSATISFACTION, then DISINTEGRATION or DISSOLUTION, then DEMOCRATIC ALLIANCE.

The reason for our dissatisfaction is the fact that the whites joined us together against our own wish. Thereby given some people a sense of superior entitlement and ownership over the properties of the illegal union. I am referring to the Hausa Fulanis.

With the 2019 elections coming closer, and these born to rule guys, insisting that the president must come from their tribe, irrespective of merit, a typical Yoruba and a right thinking person will say, NO TO IREJE, NO TO CHEATING.

Is it a must for Nigeria to remain one? This is a question which we the people of Nigeria NOT OUR SOCALLED LEADERS, should answer.

Personally, I am tired of this contraption. I am tired of this union called Nigeria. Our people are dying and starving, all because of this faulty entity called Nigeria. Let us divide if need be, to unite again. Let us act now.

Grace be unto you all.
one, Nigerian is not force to live together, you may say you were not born when they negotiated the united Nigeria, go the history!
and for your question it's a must to be in human society as human being!
and a question for you!
can an oduduwa republic win the war on terrorism? likewise biafra, arewa, or Niger Delta!
Can any of these segments of Nigeria stop invasion of a country like chad or Cameroon?
answer me pls!
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by SHAKABOOM: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
nairanaira12:

I war should break out today, are igbos armed enough to win?
The thread is about afonja slaves growing sum balls.So the kwestion should be,are afonjas well armed to win any war?

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by SHAKABOOM: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Malawian:
Forget all these yabs we give the connies, they could have their own republic faster than us sef. First there is no ambiguity of tribal affiliations around them, secondly they can take to cyber space with so much ferrocity and gusto that even the dead will be awakened from their eternal slumber.
Mr man what are you waiting for?Enter cyberspace now as im dey hot with ur ferocity ad gusto abi na Augustus go awaken the eternal from slumber.
Typical coward,why not enter the street instead of cyberspace? I forgot one horse whip from ur masters up north will reset ur ewedu brain. grin
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Malawian(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Mr man what are you waiting for?Enter cyberspace now as im dey hot with ur ferocity ad gusto abi na Augustus go awaken the eternal from slumber.
Typical coward,why not enter the street instead of cyberspace? I forgot one horse whip from ur masters up north will reset ur ewedu brain. grin
Nwunne, Obi gi na anu oku here grin grin
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by reality1010: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pls remove Kwara from that Oduduwa republic.Kwara is not for oduduwa but North.We v never been refered as SW or oduduwa.

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Markfemi2: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
reality1010:
Pls remove Kwara from that Oduduwa republic.Kwara is not for oduduwa but North.We v never been refered as SW or oduduwa.

E dey pain am o
Yoruba nation from lagos to Kwara

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Naijiant: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
If they like they can call themselves Yori-Yori grin

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by nairanaira12: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

The thread is about afonja slaves growing sum balls.So the kwestion should be,are afonjas well armed to win any war?

The thread is not about afonja. It is about Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Man Loses Wife In Abuja Bomb Blast, Just One Year After Their Wedding (Photos) / 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.