Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring (32033 Views)

Where is YOLICOM, What has happened to them? / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) / Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by kinharold(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
the coalition also said though they were not agitating for war but[b] they are equal to the task, should there be need[/b].
This part is what I am not sure about...
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by felicitywe(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

E dey pain am o
Yoruba nation from lagos to Kwara
The guy said u should remove them Kwara from Oduduwa republic.Is it by force to belong to Oduduwa republic?Kindly respect his view.If he says Kwara is not for Oduduwa and has never been with the yorubas, i see no reason why u shouldnt respect it.Most Kwarans prefer North and u can change it.

2 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Markfemi2: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2017
felicitywe:

The guy said u should remove them Kwara from Oduduwa republic.Is it by force to belong to Oduduwa republic?Kindly respect his view.If he says Kwara is not for Oduduwa and has never been with the yorubas, i see no reason why u shouldnt respect it.Most Kwarans prefer North and u can change it.

Lol grin
Jealousy jealousy
This is not niger delta being forced too BIAFRAN
tongue

2 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by poseidon12: 1:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Good move. With serious agitation for secession by the different regions, the North will actually find themselves begging for restructuring which they have been opposing.
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by nonaira: 3:38am On Jul 29, 2017
Imagine this people audacity. You mean after insulting Nnamdi Kanu left and right, they actually had the balls to make this announcement.

Nowomderb they've been screeching about nnamdi the most and their usual crab in the box mentality. He's been doing what they didn't have the balls to do. Cowards. Envy and jealous go kill una.

Oduduwa republic my ass. Go out there and prove it rather than shouting on media all the time about it. Noone is taking una seriously.

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by nonaira: 3:39am On Jul 29, 2017
rainylad:

..They are waiting for IPOB to gain enough momentum ...when they see that the Biafran agitation has gotten to the point of no return..they will crawl out of their various holes shouting 'Oduduwa republicoo'..

..Next is to take credit for the IPOB victory by claiming that their 'sons' like FFK,Fayose and Wole Soyinka single-handedly made it happen.....you dont know these people.

You know them too well

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Markfemi2:

Typical of a Igbo Jew worshippers Fake Jews Idol worshippers No difference between them and almajiri One sings bambi Allah The other sings Biafra or death
e pain u like mad
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by abdulwastecx(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Tab4:
Honestly, this is the first time of I am hearing of 'ODUDUWA REPUBLIC'. Why now? The Igbo made their move many years ago.

There are a lot of Yoruba offsprings that don't even know the tradition and culture. It's dying. The only thing we know is to go to school. Yes, I am Yoruba.

Then you know nothing about yorubas if you believe Oduduwa republic is a new thing

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Tab4: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
abdulwastecx:

Then you know nothing about yorubas if you believe Oduduwa republic is a new thing

I did not say it is a new thing.

You see, that's the problem. Just because a group believe in something doesn't mean that the whole tribe should.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi / Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure / $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.