Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car (9356 Views)

Why Is Your Car Making Noise When Reversing? / 10 Things That Can Make Your Car Look More Beautiful / Where Is The Worst Place Your Car Has Ever Broken Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by autojosh: 5:22am On Jul 28, 2017
1. A Key Tracker

How many times have you been late because you couldn't find your keys? With a key tracker, those days are numbered. Just register the key tracker with a mobile app on your phone and then connect the two via Bluetooth®. Your phone will tell you exactly where your keys are. Some key trackers even provide a key fob that will help you go the other way around and locate your phone. A must-have for the absent minded.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by autojosh: 5:56am On Jul 28, 2017
2. Dash Cam

Accidents on the road happen. In the event of one, a dash cam is a great way to document what happened, and it can protect you from anyone out there who's trying to commit insurance fraud. On a lighter note, you can, of course, use a dash cam to record your road trip's amazing scenery.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by autojosh: 5:57am On Jul 28, 2017
3. A Bluetooth Adapter Kit for Phone Calls and Your Car Stereo

New cars, pretty much all have built-in Bluetooth® connectivity, but driving an older car doesn't mean you have to miss out on the luxury of hands-free calling and streaming music. A Bluetooth® adapter kit will make pretty much any car stereo, whether it has an auxiliary audio-input jack or not, Bluetooth® ready. And all for a lot less than the price of installing a new head unit.

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by autojosh: 5:57am On Jul 28, 2017
4. A Mini Jump-Starter

You should never drive anywhere without a set of jumper cables. But if you're stranded somewhere and there isn't another car to give you a jump, a mini jump starter, which stores easily in your trunk, will give you enough juice to start your car without having to rely on the close proximity of a kind stranger.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by autojosh: 5:58am On Jul 28, 2017
5. A Portable Air Compressor

If you suddenly find yourself with a slow-leaking tyre, you can cross your fingers and hope you make it to a vulcanizer in time, or you can pull over and fill your tyre with a portable air compressor. Small enough to fit in your trunk, most portable air compressors can be powered by your car's cigarette lighter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by autojosh: 5:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Credit: popularmechanics

https://autojosh.com/10-smart-accessories-for-your-car/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by ojibole(m): 6:35am On Jul 28, 2017
The dash cam will be a good way to catch all these yeye road safety that jump into someone car and be asking for bribe

9 Likes

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by Donald3d(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2017
ojibole:
The dash cam will be a good way to catch all these yeye road safety that jump into someone car and be asking for bribe
That means you would run out of storage space my oga .You need like 20 Terabyte of data to capture their wahala

13 Likes

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmm we that we dont have w car nko

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by theophorus(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Except for the Jump-starter and Air Compressor.

Me think others are not really necessary why should I keep a Key-Tracker...

But then, I never buy Car.

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by NwaAmaikpe: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2017
shocked

I've got all of them;

One other accessory you need handy in your car is 'change'...
You don't wanna be pulled over by Policemen and all you have are N1000 notes.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by ojibole(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Donald3d:
That means you would run out of storage space my oga .You need like 20 Terabyte of data to capture their wahala

Lol
Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by iamnicer: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2017
I have all of them in my car
Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by holatin(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2017
Taser gun

incase your car die on third mainland bridge at night, those mainland boys won't be able to Rob you, all you need is to drop two down, them groaning in pain.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by holatin(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've got all of them;

change isn't an accessory, its money a legal tender.

though u right sha, accidental discharge happen when u no give police his food morning
Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've got all of them;

This one happened to me yesterday, e pained me die.. I needed to quickly sort my sef out, on top one way wey I chanced.. Not knowing say the were police don hide for one corner.. He happy die.. Na 1k I give am sharply before the matter escalate.. Instead of normal 200 naira
Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by apesinola001: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Nice gadgets
Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by wayaa007(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by ExInferis(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2017
This, i agree with.

But I'll also toss a koboko somewhere in there.
Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by newslifeop: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2017
Good
Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by Abee79(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've got all of them;

True! very important accessory in Naija. lol!
I always keep change in my car for that reason, although my wife unfailingly 'clears' them out anytime we swap cars undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by Easy5265: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Abee79:

True! very important accessory in Naija. lol!
I always keep change in my car for that reason, although my wife unfailingly 'clears' them out anytime we swap cars undecided undecided undecided undecided

Women

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by iamnicer: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've got all of them;

wink bros bros

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by sibepoc(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2017
I need to buy a car first
Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by Abee79(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Easy5265:

Women
Necessary evil abi? lol!
Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by megatran(m): 12:16am On Aug 03, 2017
hi everyone. I was pulled up at a checkpoint and one of my papers was expired a couple of weeks old. could you imagine the police guy requested 10k. I was shocked. for small Honda bulldog. at last 5k left my pocket and I left bitterly. I wonder what offence this 200 naira suffices for as I see here.
Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by CarReg(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2017
New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle papers Renewal

Thanks for visiting CarReg here….. https://carreg.com.ng/ .
We look forward to working for you…

CarReg is a registered service & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery.

We assist to do:
• Change of ownership
• New vehicle registration.
• Vehicle license renewal,
• 3rd party or comprehensive insurance
• Road worthiness renewal as well.

We deliver to every part on Nigeria

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
| Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours (Renewal) | Door step delivery Nationwide | 24 hours delivery (New Registration)| 5 days delivery (Change of ownership)|

Access the various vehicle particulars services on: https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html or call us on 09090144706

Thanks

Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by tck2000(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
iamnicer:

wink bros bros
lol
Re: 5 Amazingly Smart Accessories For Your Car by Gboliwe: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
I need a dashcam. Is it compatible with all cars?

(1) (Reply)

My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! / 2016 Mercedes-amg GLE63 S Coupe - 2015 Detroit Auto Show / New Arrival: Reverse Camera With Led Light For All Cars (5k Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.