Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Let Us Be Security Conscious, My Neigbour Was Just Robbed Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let Us Be Security Conscious, My Neigbour Was Just Robbed Now (1092 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / My Neigbour Purposely Set Her Self Unclad To Swear She Didn't A Crime She Made / Man Plucks Neigbour’s Eye With Bottle During Fist Fight In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Be Security Conscious, My Neigbour Was Just Robbed Now by gbaskiboy: 5:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Please let us be security conscious as we go about our everyday activity. Men of underworld are lurking around looking for who to disposes. My neighbour who work in island and live in ojodu area was just robbed now, her bag containing money, phones including iphone7 she got last week was taken from her at the gun point in front of her house as she waits for cab to take her to work. she was crying profusely as she cant just believe what has happened to her.
Please be more security conscious. May God protects us from these evil men
Re: Let Us Be Security Conscious, My Neigbour Was Just Robbed Now by dingbang(m): 5:32am On Jul 28, 2017
Crying profusely She should thank her stars she wasn't shot dead... I tire for some people.

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Be Security Conscious, My Neigbour Was Just Robbed Now by seunlayi(m): 5:42am On Jul 28, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Earn up to 50naira per click online. sign up on the link in my signature. use my email as your referral
off topic

Sorry for the loss
Re: Let Us Be Security Conscious, My Neigbour Was Just Robbed Now by gbaskiboy: 5:55am On Jul 28, 2017
seunlayi:
off topic

Sorry for the loss
Thanks jare bro
Re: Let Us Be Security Conscious, My Neigbour Was Just Robbed Now by chukkystar(m): 6:07am On Jul 28, 2017
dingbang:
Crying profusely She should thank her stars she wasn't shot dead... I tire for some people.
You know it's a woman now, they are soft her brain won't even go to the fact she could have been shot
Re: Let Us Be Security Conscious, My Neigbour Was Just Robbed Now by ipobarecriminals: 7:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Those bastards probably watch her daily routine/ mmovemen.If i leave out at 4.30 today.tomorrow, i l leave at. 6 and take another route.
Re: Let Us Be Security Conscious, My Neigbour Was Just Robbed Now by Fourwinds: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Those bastards probably watch her daily routine/ mmovemen.If i leave out at 4.30 today.tomorrow, i l leave at. 6 and take another route.
hahahahahahaaaa...badest boy

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Uses Human Parts To Prepare Pepper Soup Caught | Photos / PHOTO: 17 Year Old Beats Mum To Death Over Missing Memory Card / The Truth About Khadijah Oluboyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.