Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Hiring Again, Partnering, Wheeling And Dealing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hiring Again, Partnering, Wheeling And Dealing (1069 Views)

What Are Factors To Consider When Hiring A Software Developer? / I'm Hiring Great Developers, Come Learn From A Master / Hiring Full-time Remote React.js Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiring Again, Partnering, Wheeling And Dealing by segbolon: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2017
You must be experienced. This means, you must have projects you are willing to demo and I can review and quiz you on.
I've willing to teach provided you are self driven, my teaching will come in the form of code reviews and giving you pointer on best practices.

A bit about me. I've been doing this for more than 20 yrs, Started by PC game programming, nintendo gameboy and playstation. https://games.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=1282&cid=1693607 this was in 1999. I'm experienced in more than a dozen languages which I don't wish to list. I have too many ideas and not enough time to program them all, so I'm hiring.

Right now, I have a main project occupying my time. I've got the mobile, web & backend covered. Backend is in javascript/nodejs but I'll rewrite it in golang once I'm done with the proof of concept. So if you are a strong golang developer reach out to me. I might take an extra help since this is the biggest of the project.

I have many other ideas but 2 that are bugging me so I wish to build proof of concepts before I turn them into a product.

A) will be a mobile & website. This requires knowledge of javascript/typescript with ionic2 or strong angular2 knowledge.

b) web app requiring strong knowledge of Java, although I will tolerate strong skill in another language to get a proof of concept up.

I work solely on Linux platform, I don't care if you use windows, OS X, but you must test in a linux environment. You are free to work your own hours, how you want, where you want.

Check me out at www.bolonbolo.com

If you have your own idea and are looking for partners or/and funding. Reach out and pitch to me.

(1) (Reply)

What Every Aspiring Software Developer Must Know! VERY IMPORTANT / Mlm Script Needed Pls / I Have Android App To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.