Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) (410 Views)

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) by emmyw(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2017
I will soon go to the bank for the account details MrFantastica sent to me, he must stop this nonsense.

Hello Nairalanders, please beware of this fraudulent Nairalander (MrFantastica) - he claims to sell Social media account and Adsense Account but he's a complete scammer. He successfully duped me. He is a hungry scammer, he is more dangerous than a poisonous snake. Please Don't fall victim to this low-life thief. I had a double mind before sending his money, i just want to save other people from this foolish fellow, i know he will not end up well, he is not trustworthy and has a sugar-coated mouth. His nairaland username is MrFantastica and his phone number is 08168403171...Be warned!!

What i will do now!

For me, i am already monitoring MrFantastica he won't eat that money in peace, i will tell the bank about the account details he sent to me, even though he claims he owe the lady

He will think it has just die like this but, it won't, i will surely get to the root of it.

It might take time, but i hate foolish people like this, he is a very stupid guy.

He said that his username on facebook is Victor Akaebube Creed

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Earn £130,000 Per Year On Her New Appointment. / Watch Ekiti State State University Students Dance Dirty / See Hilarious Reply Facebook User Gets For Calling All Social Media User A Lame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.