Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,546 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

Why I Choose Marketing Over Advertising? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Choose Marketing Over Advertising? (391 Views)

Why I Broke My WEMA Alat ATM Card And Stopped Going Cashless / E-marketing Over Traditional Marketing. / 8 Major Advantages Of Digital Marketing Over Traditional Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Choose Marketing Over Advertising? by HotnaijaMarket(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Marketing is the heart of any business; it is the rigid part of any company or Organization. Marketing and advertising, how are they done? Do they mean the same thing? When contacting business owners or pitching a companies for aim of business, I opt the use of advertising most of the time and use marketing or promoting, more people seems to have more understanding on marketing than advertising. Basically placing stuff like images and banners with some featuring on it to attract your readers/subscribers to click or buy a product. Though, this objects or items are being static in a position and they come in different format like rotation/animation advert, projected advert, banner advert and the rest. Advertisers are crafty in the best sense and ways they position this items.

So many people easily get enticed or distracted by displayed adverts, about 75% spends 1 or 2 minute of their time reading or viewing advert both online in the internet or offline in their environment. Funny to say, even human beings has made themselves an advert. Take for example, prostitute (harlot) do advertise themselves, if they don’t they will not have much traffic (customers). How do they do this? They stand in a wide open place seductively enticing passerby, some are lured and they click on the advert (lol, let not get too far). I won’t deny the fact that adverts is very good to businesses and it has made new blog gain traffic in less period, business to gain, grow and become known in a short time.

What in for marketing when advert can do all that? Why do I say I prefer marketing over advertising?”
I don’t need to study business/commerce subjects before knowing business issues but I have carried out physical practicals pertaining to this subject matter and my hypothesis are written, which I used in propounding this theory am about to disclose right here. I will only summarize this aspect because I have the full drop down coming soon “why I choose marketing and not advertising?” with that you will get more from that.

Market is a place for business which base majorly on buying and selling anything.

Continue Reading: http://www.bloggersgist.com/2017/07/why-i-choose-marketing-over-advertise.html

Read More: www.bloggersgist.com
Re: Why I Choose Marketing Over Advertising? by Arooroebenezer: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man / Itunes Card Best Merchant. / Read Key Factor To Being A Successful Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.