Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Want To Change Jobs. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Change Jobs. (633 Views)

This Is Your Chance To Change Your Life / Looking To Change Your Career?!!! / How To Change Npower Default City From Abuja To Your Preferred State/city (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Change Jobs. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2017

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Change Jobs. by Goddys(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: I Want To Change Jobs. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
Goddys:
Tolusan, I took time to peruse tour diary and I was awe-struck. I'm a new wig trying to figure out my career path and to be sincere, it's really not an easy one.

At a point, I was lost in thought how an avid and enthusiastic litigator that had been with leading law giants would opt for an in-house counsel position.

Although we are in the same category of junior, I consider you more exposed and would like us to have a private chat.

Thanks for the mention. I would very much love to assist you in the way that I can.

@the bolded, I moved to another law firm. I didn't go in house. I moved to another law firm.

(1) (Reply)

Yusra Hub E- Seminar 2017 / The Nigerian Army Promotes 136 Officers To Generals [see List] / Can ICAN Be Done Without A Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.