Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,401 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

See How To Solve Mathematical Problem Using Your Smartphone's Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How To Solve Mathematical Problem Using Your Smartphone's Camera (801 Views)

Xiaomi MI 10 Pro Smartphone Camera Photographs Earth From Space / 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture / Pls Help! Having Problem Using My VIVO X3T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Solve Mathematical Problem Using Your Smartphone's Camera by nuelnik(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Yeah , this might sound really weird to you guys but , its actually true and working , its not all maths solutions that calculators can solve , even the once solved by our calculators cannot show you the steps on arriving the answers , you can testify to that . Ok what if i tell you that , you can actually solved all your mathematical problems via just using your smartphone camera ? you would be happy right ? 'lol'

This is actually a dream come true for all those who are struggling with maths , and those with zero percent interest in maths , because they hardly understand anything.

Now , with Photomaths App, you can solve all maths problems by just getting the questions down on paper , then open the app and focus the camera on the questions and in few seconds your answer will arrive with its due procedures .

Photomath Provides

1. Handwritting recognition

2. Camera calculator

3. Step by step instructions.

4. Smart calculator .

How To Use Photomath

Just simply point your camera toward a maths problem and photomath will automatically solve and display the result with detailed step by step instructions on how it was solved .

Where To Download It ?

You can download it on playstore here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microblink.photomath&hl=en or on Itune here .

Note: This app should not be used in the exam hall , as that is malpractice, you can use use it to answer questions before going to write an exam .

For More :http://www.nueltech.com/2017/07/how-to-solve-mathematical-problem-using-phone-photomath.html

Re: See How To Solve Mathematical Problem Using Your Smartphone's Camera by nuelnik(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Cc:Seun,lalasticlala
Re: See How To Solve Mathematical Problem Using Your Smartphone's Camera by AwesomeDuru(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2017
Wow! I wish I had this in secondary school embarassed
Re: See How To Solve Mathematical Problem Using Your Smartphone's Camera by nuelnik(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2017
AwesomeDuru:
Wow! I wish I had this in secondary school embarassed

Are you done with Uni?
Re: See How To Solve Mathematical Problem Using Your Smartphone's Camera by bravesoul247(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2017
What are these apps coming when I'm through with school na
Re: See How To Solve Mathematical Problem Using Your Smartphone's Camera by OlufemiAbbey(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2017
As cool as this sounds, it will only promote laziness among students. Students will see no reasons to use their brains to calculate maths no more. It is well
Re: See How To Solve Mathematical Problem Using Your Smartphone's Camera by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
nuelnik:

Are you done with Uni?
Yeah, I'm serving now
Re: See How To Solve Mathematical Problem Using Your Smartphone's Camera by chuks34(m): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
this is really cool cheesy
Re: See How To Solve Mathematical Problem Using Your Smartphone's Camera by tsunade1979: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wow thanks for sharing this information.... But don't used it in examination... Kids need to sharpen their brains...smiley

(1) (Reply)

Best Internet Plan For Heavy Users 50 Gb Per Month / One More Reason Why I Uninstalled Whatsapp From My Smart Phone / Infinix Note 5 Stylus Unveiled – Review, Spec And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.