Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. (2085 Views)

Can Anyone Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog / These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria / Are These Dogs Same Breed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by Noblethony(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2017
Please Nairalanders,I want to know the exact breed of these dogs .

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by AwesomeDuru(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2017
I really don't see what you people see in dogs. I hate them embarassed
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by tukdi: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2017
AwesomeDuru:

Lol, don't hate them, it's fun to be with them! grin
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by zeongeon: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Those are French mastiffs (Dogue de Bordeaux)

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by mkoabiola: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2017
Bt looks like rot
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by Charlesdegaulle: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2017
zeongeon:
Those are French mastiffs (Dogue de Bordeaux)

Too correct my broad

Messi has that kinda breed

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by Noblethony(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
AwesomeDuru:

I dey fear your type of person wella,it's not even that you fear dogs...YOU HATE THEM.Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by Nov6(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
French Mastiff
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by Namdeenero(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dogue de Bordeaux... Nice!

Boss are they in Nigeria?
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by Noblethony(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Namdeenero:

Yes bro,they guy dey Lag....I want to buy one from hom
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by lifegal(f): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
AwesomeDuru:
When you have 1 you will understand grin that they are fun to live with�

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by lifegal(f): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Noblethony:

I dey fear your type of person wella,it's not even that you fear dogs...YOU HATE THEM.Nawa o
Na fear dey turn to hate grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by zadokokezie(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Namdeenero:
I think bobbysaxy is also breeding one
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2017
AwesomeDuru:
Then, get out of this thread.
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by damoskid(m): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2017
mkoabiola:
Bt looks like rot
bros u don kill me finish
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of These Dogs. by Namdeenero(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2017
AwesomeDuru:
The mum that gave birth to you is cursed. I hope she dies from her wretched life.

Quote me again.
Nawa o, bro what's wrong?

(1) (Reply)

Cute Male Lhasa Apso(sold) / Lovely Adult Female Boerboel Available / Need Your Advice On This. Slant X Straight Back Gsd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.