Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River (37933 Views)

Surgery: Nnamdi Iro Oji Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In Germany (photos) / Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) / Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by NaijaMutant(f): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
ok
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Ekwekwe1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
KANU and ipob miscreants should learn from this

History is good

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

you are an ediot!! A mentally deranged lunatic from a goddamm golgotha

3 Likes

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by 0b100100111: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eastfield1:

Nigerian & British Genocide on Biafrans will not go unanswered.
Vengeance/Jihad is sure.
time will tell

Chest-beating!

Same thing you said decades ago before sacrificing over 3,000,000 of your kins men on a platter of wood

1 Like

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by peekay007: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
since everybody is Creating a country out of Nigeria,i want my own country Named Lagos Country. abeg make una help me decide the capital Lekki or Ajegule?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Smartjob1(f): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmm...

Simply hope there are no others hidden. Let them search for me please.
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by NaoSlay: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ugandan Jews should learn from this , you people don't know a lot that happened during the civil war , you people won't be allowed to leave Nigeria except with war , and you know what , we will be the one that will suffer the most.

Ogologo ndu diri ndigbo
Ogologo ndu diri ferdetal republic of Nigeria .

Say no to ipob , KANU is a fraudster and a British citizen , if war happens today , Britain will send a jet to fly him back , while we the ipob youth that have been a scape goat will suffer it.

Thanks , no insult intended

From a patriotic igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

History is good

You are becoming irrelevant and your voice is fading. At your age, try and be reasonable for once .Anu Mpama!

2 Likes

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Chukazu: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

History is good

Unfortunately for you... Nigerian government doesn't teach history in schools...so nothing to learn ,we just focus on the future

1 Like

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by toprealman: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

History is good

Google landmine and thank me later.....think globally
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by RSVP: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
U come here dey form warrior. I wish u know nairaland won't be a hideout for u in the real world. Una go shyt for pant if you see war.
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Nword22: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
karnafiu03:
I just love Igbo people for one tin
Very soon now, u will start hearing....

grin I cannot come and die grin

Oh just shut the fuccked up, a tribe that fought way are not like other cowards.

1 Like

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Nword22: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
karnafiu03:
I just love Igbo people for one tin
Very soon now, u will start hearing....

grin I cannot come and die grin

Oh just shut the fuccked up, a tribe that fought war are not like other cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Seunjungle(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
IPOB want a Nation through fomenting trouble
Boko-Haram wants a State through killing innocent people
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Leez(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

History is good

chai ds boy

1 Like

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
The civil war was fought between Nigerian troops and the defunct secessionist republic of Biafra. Over a million civilians were killed in the conflict. Most of them died from starvation.

There has been renewed agitation for the creation of Biafra in the South East of the country from secessionist groups like the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)

They will not learn. Hope history will not repeat itself as more than a 10 million flatronites will be condemned to die of starvation. With land scarcity in a place like Onitsha, I wonder were they will bury the hungry after they die grin grin grin
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by RealHaute: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Folakemigeh ...I left two gold-plated iphone 7s near that bomb for you. Don't mention..
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by MTKbudapest(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
a time will come when nigeria will become a histroy.

You will tell your children and grand children that nigeria was once a great nation with bad leaders until the regions stood up and say no to nigeria.

You will tell them how u had once lived in the Arewa republic which was then northern nigeria and also lived in lagos the great city then, which belonged to the south west which is now Afonja republic.

They will be tought in schools as pre-colonialism to the new born countries.

The time will come... It surely will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by kabillion(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
It is a fake bomb faked by famous fakers. No wonder they didn't win the war.
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by geronimoedeh1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

History is good

Reverse is the case...it encourages us...it makes us stronger..
it makes us resolute....the death of those biafrans will never be in vain....Biafra must come so that they can finally rest in peace.
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by mbjsuki(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eastfield1:

Nigerian & British Genocide on Biafrans will not go unanswered.
Vengeance/Jihad is sure.
time will tell

Guy, go and calm down.
Geno what?
It was a simple case of civil war declared by Ojukwu.

Most times,from all I've seen. 90% of those that brag about war or let the battle begin are usually the first set of causality. And those that are spared would wish they had not taken to the path that led to war.
Let be careful what we wish for.
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Princewell2012(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
ranting of a cooperate jobless scoundrel grin

kiss the truth

The issue is, i thought sakki is one of them that said river state is not part of biafra? so do they go and fight their. As for that sakki or what did he called his name, his days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Prinafa: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
seems dangerous
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by akandi4u(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
During my NYSC days back then in 2013, same unexploded device was recover in my PPA (premier secondary school, ukehe, igbo etiti LGA.) on a farmland
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

History is good

Let us observe a minute of silence for this rare idiocy

1 Like

Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by GLOBALINF: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
ESDKING:

Learn from what , have you gone mad or what ?

Ipob are clamouring for referendum and you are here vomiting rubbish. Even when they have repeated it several times, yet you are still taking rubbish. You are very slow in learning
Ignorance indeed, is a disease.
Again, stop mocking God .God is perfect and he can never make a mistake by blessing a fraud.

You people don't just have one voice, you see bomb now your story change from breaking away to referendum, better go watch the nigeria-biafra war clips , learn more! And mind you, I totally support Biafra nation if that is what they want, and believe in freedom of any mankind that want to be alone. But my issue is the pattern the Kanu guy is treading.
There are peaceful wise method to channel your matter before the world and it can be achieved without firing a bullet and insulting other party. But I guess that guy just want show of power. He want to sacrifice and shed blood to achieve his objectives. I just pity those following him without advising him. Those that lay their lives for old Biafra are not recognised, we don't even know thier names or where they belong. The ones that survived by chance are begging in the East. Yet some creatures wants history to repeat itself.
I just pray sense fall on them now before its too late.
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Balaku001(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin grin grin
GLOBALINF:

You people don't just have one voice, you see bomb now your story change from breaking away to referendum, better go watch the nigeria-biafra war clips , learn more! And mind you, I totally support Biafra nation if that is what they want, and believe in freedom of any mankind that want to be alone. But my issue is the pattern the Kanu guy is treading.
There are peaceful wise method to channel your matter before the world and it can be achieved without firing a bullet and insulting other party. But I guess that guy just want show of power. He want to sacrifice and shed blood to achieve his objectives. I just pity those following him without advising him. Those that lay their lives for old Biafra are not recognised, we don't even know thier names or where they belong. The ones that survived by chance are begging in the East. Yet some creatures wants history to repeat itself.
I just pray sense fall on them now before its too late.
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by jiangchu: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Eastfield1:

Nigerian & British Genocide on rebels Biafrans will not go unanswered.
Vengeance/Jihad is sure.
time will tell
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by Mansongx(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Get ready for more fresh ones soon.
Re: Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River by SoulB6: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ipobians, Igbos or Biafrog will Neva learn, they prefer to die and become extinct or become minority tribe in Nigeria than to save their population and become one of the dominating tribe in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) / Senator John James Akpanudoedeghe & Justina's Wedding Photos / Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.