Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake (55948 Views)

Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Nov6(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
ALCOHOLKILLS:

if nwaAmaikpe comment anything meaningful, I will deactivate my account angry sad

you&i know he will never comment something meaningful...
LMAO
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by BanevsJoker(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Folake congrats oh...your market don sell.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Wisebisho: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
What is wrong from helping someone to confirm a stuff?Someone begged him to please confirm the originality of a watch and he truthfully tell the guy that its fake( maybe the guy wants to guy the watch from KC, and wanted to know if its original).. Please if you are using any fake brand.. Please keep it to urself and don't show us because we know someone who knows the original... Final.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Nov6(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Is Hushpuppy a name abi nick name

The guy really has a big issh with himself, he should just mind his business & do his thing, let us have peace abeg,...

HUSHBINGO over there & NWAMAIKPE on this thread i don't even know the difference between the two...

Two controversial annoying sons of POTIFA
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by jitolala(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is not all about stupidity or what concerns someone.Why buying fake items and at the same time cry fool about pirating their music
WebSurfer:
People are really stupid though... what is your business if someone decides to wear fake in the first place.. did he come around boosting for you it's real ?

People need to learn how to be humble because to dust you came and to dust you will return..

After foolishly acting a big boy all your life. You will still end up same 6ft like everyone else when you die without going with anything..

This guy is constituting nonsense on the Nigerian youths
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by crystalnet: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ode

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by odimbannamdi(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol...

Hushpuppi help me check if my Ass is paded or Not and also kindly help me confirm my Wristwatch too grin

Aunty why na?

Why are u oppressing us na?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by nautica10(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
na only hush dog dy wear original....rubbish
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by freshinko: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
What the hell is really wrong with this Hushpuppi or Hunshback? He disgust me.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol...

Hushpuppi help me check if my Ass is paded or Not and also kindly help me confirm my Wristwatch too grin

I know what ur trying to do... cool

Add me on WhatsApp let's get to know each other.... Just friends
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by repogirl(f): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
So the guy is now a fake jewellery detector or what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by sebeydiah(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
U ARE THE NO 1 IDIOT HAVE EVER SEEN WATS UR BIZNESS IF HE WEAR FAKE
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by kiddkash(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol...

you look lovely. but say d truth u just used this opportunity to show us ur pic so we would check your profile well am a strong guy not tempted so easily

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol...

I like your marketing strategy. With respect to your a$$, it looks real. Please be sure to reply the PMs as they drop.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by UbChapter(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
I wonder if the guy had asked the same Hushpuppi or whatever his name is for a hundred thousand naira, he would've replied him. SMH
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Mrlouis: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Some people are really stup!d and jobless.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Ikwerreboy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol...

Are you really the one on that photo?? Just be sincere please.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by 2sa2: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
lolzzz
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by ejanla077: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol...

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by thesuave10(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
All these desperate dudes sending pms and asking for a whatsapp chat with this girl. Why y'all worshipping at her feet. It's OK na. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Themandator: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
WebSurfer:
People are really stupid though... what is your business if someone decides to wear fake in the first place.. did he come around boosting for you it's real ?

People need to learn how to be humble because to dust you came and to dust you will return..

After foolishly acting a big boy all your life. You will still end up same 6ft like everyone else when you die without going with anything..

The guy should show us how home ... We are tired of Wrist watches and malls ... Or he doesn't live in an apartment commensurate with his lifestyle like freeze
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by WebSurfer(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Themandator:

The guy should show us how home ... We are tired of Wrist watches and malls ... Or he doesn't live in an apartment commensurate with his lifestyle like freeze
How can he do that when he knows agents are secretly under his trail
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by louwie(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol...

Am sure the focus should be on your wrist watch....!

Going by that, there really isn't much to check....!

Just saying though undecided.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by demefa(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hushpuppi ma role model Ur d biggest boy Eva, kip on with d good work
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by lollarj(f): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Josh44s:

I hope you are not using the picture of an innocent girl to do this nonsense because 95% of Nairaland girls are uglier than a goat.

Hahahaha

im sure she's the real deal.

Luv her shoes.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by popularbc: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
[b][/b] correct ,Hush Puppi th wrist watch Dictator his here,an his jugdement his ,KCee is Wearn Fake .we rise Court!!!.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by quenton02: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
WebSurfer:

You can't buy fake products, u will be disrespecting yourself, instead he should settle for a cheap(er) watch.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
WebSurfer:

He is fighting piracy, don't encourage fake things
Try to be real
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by ebilomaofficial1: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
be honest how do you expect piracy to end in this our nigeria when entertainers are the ones who cry out the most about their hard work and inputs been halted by activities of piracy and go ahead advicing Nigerians not to patronise them not knowing they're chief patrons themselves all thanks to de idiot called hushpuppy for exposing them. you mustn't wear expensive wristwatches, go for original products that isn't expensive instead
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Dollarship(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol...

I swear that's not you
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by maklelemakukula(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol...

Folakemi u re beautiful. ..I'm no more fighting Afonjas again chai

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by ChocolateBunny: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol...

Fine geh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) / Bola Amole Aka BIMS Is Dead (Photos) / Harrysong In Deadly Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.