Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Christian Foolishness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Foolishness (645 Views)

The Foolishness Of Yahweh / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / Christians And The Foolishness Of Freewill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Foolishness by atheistandproud(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
PASTOR OTABIL X-RAYS PASTORS, CHRISTIANS AND CHRISTIANITY
As I listened to the 2 minutes 16 seconds video of Pastor Mensah Otabil, I tried making a transcript. Because it is his greatest preaching. It tells a lot. It is like x-raying the entirety of Pastors, Christians and Christianity in Ghana and Africa from the head to the tail. Let us hear the Pastor himself;
“My friends, foolish born again Christians, who are believers and not thinkers. You lied to them they believe it. You deceive them……you know the Christians, born again Christians are the easiest people to deceive. As a matter of fact, when I started ministry as a young man I was talking to an older. I won’t call him a man of god. But an older practitioner. You know the way you know people who are ahead always want to advice young people.
So this older guy he had supposedly being in ministry for a long time, and he call me, say, young man I like you I like the way you teach. And he says one thing about people is they like to be deceived. And he says you have to deceive them. Oh yeah he told me that. You have to deceive them because if you don’t deceive them, they will go to somebody else to deceive them. So deceive them yourself. That is what the older practitioner told me. Because he had learnt the trade and he had realized human beings generally don’t think.
And especially when they get born again. Their spirits start working, their brains freeze. There is no intelligence afterwards. So they start running, yeah some of you are sitting here in this nice church, you still run after prophets and go give all your money to them. And the next day he comes you will do the same. And the next day you would do the same. Somebody is deceiving you but you are willingly participating. Because the foolish man does not consider consequences. He does not sit back to analyse, say, I took that step last year and what are the results.” End of video.
Though he is bemoaning the continuation of the deplorable situation as he desires for change, we also know as a fact that it is impossible for the masses to take the bible seriously as they always demand them to and at same time be the thinkers he would want of them. The impossibility is evident even in his speech too. Because it is intrinsically contradictory.
As every evaluation starts with doubt, yet to walk by faith and not by sight is to forgo any sustained critical evaluations as faith excludes doubt and sights includes it any analyses. So it is necessary that the Ghanaian and African masses give up the Bible. And give up this Society’s Commonly Accepted Myth, SCAM, called Christianity. And expose its chief perpetrators; Pastors, Bishops, Right-and Left-Reverends among others.
Back to Pastor Mensah Otabil video, did he speak the truth? Yes. Is he making use of the truth? Yes. Are others doing same? Yes. So “Ayo” because “Me I no wan talk anything” as many convincing intelligent arguments were put forward to defend even the greater works seed sowing for 24Hr miracle protection among others.
As usual, God works in mysterious ways as the Pastor works in calculated ways. By calculation, the Pastor sows seed sowing, by faith the members sow the seed. By sight the Pastor has the multiples of sown seed in the Church’s account. By faith, the members received it from god works in mysterious way account.
As to why the Pastors never tap into god works in mysterious ways account without sowing seed sowing, selling anointing oil, water, pepper, among others surprises everyone except, in the words of Pastor Otabil, “foolish born again Christians”. Add corruption and all is light as to why we are where we are as a nation in terms of development.

Stanley Seshie

cc: mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Christian Foolishness by obinna58(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin
Re: Christian Foolishness by atheistandproud(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
It's true ain't it?
Re: Christian Foolishness by atheistandproud(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
See they're all quiet.
Re: Christian Foolishness by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
its no big deal if "nature " made some of us foolish lolzzzzz
Re: Christian Foolishness by atheistandproud(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ferisidowu:
its no big deal if "nature " made some of us foolish lolzzzzz
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/07/17 / Popular Reverend Father Resigns From Catholic Priesthood In Akwa Ibom / Understanding Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.