Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. (23868 Views)

Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) / Okada, Keke Ban: MC Oluomo In Talks With Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by younglleo: 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
izit our street view...? grin
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by originals1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
adetoroamos:
wow so Nigeria can be great again..... we are working towards the best nation in the world, like I used to say empires aren't built in a day, American that we are hyping towards our country, did you know America is older like over 200+ and Nigeria is just 50+
lipsrsealed oya make we wait make nigeria reach 200+ years firstgrin
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by PenSniper: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
C'est bonne
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by wtfcoded: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
E fit enta pesin house?
I wonna check on my gal @ gidi.
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
We dey try small

Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by Emyres: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by scholes0(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
walemoney007:
Can it show ikorodu

YES!

This is Ayangburen Road in Ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by ITbomb(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Na like this e go start,
Next Every app will need your location before it can run
Next you won't be able to turn off your device GPS
Next every single chat will carry your location
Next all your Internet of Things IoT devices will be sending snapshots of your surroundings every 5 seconds
Next drones will be looking down on your every action
Next.. .. (I don't know cos I will be in heaven then)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by elbuzzy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
No one is complaining about areas of lagos been posted unlike yesterday where we saw our own computer village they where lamenting
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice bless the South West.
God bless Yoruba land (Amen)
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by omega25red(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Damn i just looked at the place i grew up in festac embarassed embarassed that place is now dump. it's so sad to see the state of my festac town
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by scholes0(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
elbuzzy:
No one is complaining about areas of lagos been posted unlike yesterday where we saw our own computer village they where lamenting

Computer village is covered on the street view. You can go to googlemaps right now and view it yourself.
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by PHIPEX(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Does it show real time view or old pictures? If old pictures, how old are they? Answers will be appreciated.
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by syncACE(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
adetoroamos:
wow so Nigeria can be great again..... we are working towards the best nation in the world, like I used to say empires aren't built in a day, American that we are hyping towards our country, did you know America is older like over 200+ and Nigeria is just 50+
God will bless you in multiple folders
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by bayulll011(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
5DMindset:
This is scary.

The next step is to match your phone number to your address once phone is tracked using GPRS contours.

Time to go dark my friends, time to go really dark.

people like you are the reasons africa dont develop because of the criminal mind.

if you like it or not we are moving from stone ages is either you join us.

oh you will be left behind

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
bayulll011:

people like you are the reasons africa dont develop because of the criminal mind.

if you like it or not we are moving from stone ages is either you join us.

oh you will be left behind

Your ignorance provokes the Gods. I am a Plasma engineer and Quantum Mechanics Researcher, so I can use the same technology to insert nano-chips in your organelles and move you around to become an assassin on my behalf, you will blame the devil for it, when I actually move you around by using the google earth technology with human machine interface which is already in the works.

This is Extra^Terrestrial/Military sponsored projects.

Moronic people all over Nairaland.

Timid slowpoke don't know this technology is designed at the request of
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by Rilwayne001: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
No wonder IPOB touts wants Lagos to be part of Biafra.
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by sshalom(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good one!
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
walemoney007:
boys like you are the problem of Africa,so because it took USA more than. 200years to get to where it is,we also have to wait for that long...how many years does it take Singapore,China,Malaysia,Botswana,UAE,Qatar,India and so many more

must u sound dumb to make a point? did he say we should wait for 200 years?
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by octus2008(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
About time, since Ghana Don get am since last yr, Na now una de remember ddddd giant of Africa
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by steve6: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
I just checked out this service and it is quite amazing!
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by walemoney007(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
shervydman:

must u sound dumb to make a point? did he say we should wait for 200 years?
who the Bleep is this !riot,where did you crawl out from swine?
Even at 50 years,America was better than Nigeria dumb Bleep
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
walemoney007:
who the Bleep is this !riot,where did you crawl out from swine?
Even at 50 years,America was better than Nigeria dumb Bleep
that emboldened statement just clarify that ur hollow skull is not really hollow. it is actually filled with the devil's spit.
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by walemoney007(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
shervydman:

that emboldened statement just clarify that ur hollow skull is not really hollow. it is actually filled with the devil's spit.
you are nothing but a pig daft fool,so at 50years there was terrorist killing people and controlling territories in the USA right? Dumb fool
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by bayulll011(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
5DMindset:

Your ignorance provokes the Gods. I am a Plasma engineer and Quantum Mechanics Researcher, so I can use the same technology to insert nano-chips in your organelles and move you around to become an assassin on my behalf, you will blame the devil for it, when I actually move you around by using the google earth technology with human machine interface which is already in the works.

This is Extra^Terrestrial/Military sponsored projects.

Moronic people all over Nairaland.

Timid slowpoke don't know this technology is designed at the request of

lmao what an unfortunate moffo.

u really can do all that 3gbosaaa for u.

empty barrel,keep living in your foool paradise.

unfortunate fello.not a jolly one

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
walemoney007:
you are nothing but a pig daft fool,so at 50years there was terrorist killing people and controlling territories in the USA right? Dumb fool
goan sleep, illiterate.............ur grandparents were alive when the US was just 50years,abi? or do u even know how the US fared about 200years ago?
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by AdeizaPaul: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
I can view part of Ogun state where I live. lol!
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by walemoney007(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
shervydman:

goan sleep, illiterate.............ur grandparents were alive when the US was just 50years,abi? or do u even know how the US fared about 200years ago?
you are the most stup!d,fool!sh and ignorant person have quoted on Nairaland today.So because you are not alive when the Nigeria civil war happened,or because your great grandparent were not born during the roman or Ottoman empire,you can't know how they fared back then.please stop quoting me cause you are a foolish boy,I won't read or reply to your stupidness again.

So dey fool yourself dey go,swine

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by badbreathcure101: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Op why are you using false images here na, google street view doesnt show ppls faces, they can get sued for that.get it into ur empty outdated skull

Btw stret view has been around for almost a year now
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by JAWBONE(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
walemoney007:
boys like you are the problem of Africa,so because it took USA more than. 200years to get to where it is,we also have to wait for that long...how many years does it take Singapore,China,Malaysia,Botswana,UAE,Qatar,India and so many more
Thank you... Educate them
Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by holuphisayor(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
INTERMAN:
I do use Google earth.. Op it is called GOOGLE EARTH and not GOOGLE MAP.. Google map will show no image unlike Google earth

LoL..FYI its google maps. An option on the map allows you to view terrain, satellite etc . what you see on google earth is the satellite view.

Re: Nigeria Debuts On Google Street View With Lagos Coverage. by sammirano: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
binsanni:
THIS INNOVATION WILL REACH KOGI STATE IN 2028 IF POSSIBLE. WHY AM I EVEN FROM KOGI SELF grin

but you can change that fate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) / Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious In Abuja Hospital (Photo) / Apapa Gridlock Traps 50,000 Tonnes Of Cashew Nuts Worth ₦108b In Lagos Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.