Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

10 Silly Questions That Helped Shaped My Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Silly Questions That Helped Shaped My Life (322 Views)

5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days / How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor / That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Silly Questions That Helped Shaped My Life by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
In 2011, after I discovered that I could live my dream life and put my footprints on the sand of history by working with my talents, I set out on a lonely path to success. After 3years, I got confused, frustrated and disorganized because despite knowing what I had, I still wasn't moving. I needed to move forward, I needed to storm my world. As I sat down in 2014 to ponder on it, questions that helped shaped my career and gave me motion began to flow through my mind. These questions helped me and I strongly believe that they can help you too.
1. What Am I Doing? A clear understanding of this question will put you on the right path to success. This question will bring you back to reality. Not knowing what you're doing can make you leave your own path and walk in other people's paths. It's important to always ask ourselves this question regularly. What am I doing? Am I doing what am supposed to be doing?
2. Why Am I Doing This? Why are you doing what you're doing? Why are you working with your talents when you should be working in the bank, or hospital with your degree? The why, is the motive behind a task and the motive is very important in shaping one's career. Is it because you think you can do it better? or is it because that's what's in vogue? or is it because of the lack of 'white collar jobs? or is it because you want to use that talent of yours to impact lives? A truthful answer to this question will help point you to the right path.
3. Where am I going with this? This question helped me, it can help you too. Every talentpreneur should have an understanding of where their talents will lead them to. Will working with your talents lead you to the palace or the prison. Will it help you achieve your dreams and ambitions in life. What do you intend to achieve from it? It's important we ask ourselves this silly but important question because what's the use of taking on a path that leads to nowhere.
4. Who am I doing this for? It's important for every talentpreneur to know their target audience. Which set of people can you easily relate with? Can you easily relate with the youths, females, males, old, young, rich, poor, educated, uneducated, sick, broken hearted, unemployed etc. We need to also know our location, our territory. We can also chose our target audience and work towards taking our talents to them. 5. What will I gain from this? It's wisdom to engage in a profitable venture. In fact, engaging in an unprofitable venture can be regarded as foolishness. Will it bring you peace of mind, happiness, joy, rest, riches, honour, and above all, will it make you a fulfilled man or woman? 6. What will I lose for not doing this? I've sometimes imagined not doing what I'm doing, and the picture isn't pleasant. Most people are doing what they are not gifted at and that's the cause of the lackadaisical attitudes of some employees. 7. How can I improve on this? Every talent needs proper development and refinement. And it's also important for talentpreneurs to get the adequate skills that will help improve their talents and presentation to the audience. We're not the only person doing what we're doing, so, we must always look for ways to improve our talents and presentation.
8. How can I make a living from this?
The proper use of just a talent has the potential of turning someone into a multi millionaire. In other words, every talents can be monetized. As a talent coach, I've discovered that talent monetization is regarded as the most difficult aspects of talentpreneurship, but it can be made easier if only we'd seek how to.
9. How can I take this to my audience?
This is where talent promotion comes to play. In Africa, lack of finance has always been the major constraint to effective talent promotion, thus, the need for strategic talent promotion and marketing.
10. Who should I take along? Every Moses needs a Aaron, every Abraham needs a Lot and every Jesus needs his twelve disciples. The person or people you take along in the pursuit of your dreams through your talents will determine if you will gain speed or lag behind. At the early stage of your career, you may have to go alone, but we must understand that we can't do it all alone thus the need to build a team that can help us to achieve our dreams and missions. I'd love to know what you feel about this tips by dropping a comment below. There's love in sharing.
SUCCEED YOU MUST.
(c) Johnspeak Uwangue Motivational Speaker, Talent and Life Coach, CEO /Lead Consultant, April30 Nigeria Limited
Do you have questions or you need a talent Coach to guide you to your dreams?please send an email to: Johnspeaklife@gmail.com
Re: 10 Silly Questions That Helped Shaped My Life by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
This article was written in 2016, and it's still as effective as ever.
Share your thoughts.
Re: 10 Silly Questions That Helped Shaped My Life by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
This article was written in 2016, and it's still as effective as ever.
Share your thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Born Again Christian Work In The Brewery/ Tobacco Industry? / TB Joshua Awarded With The Highest National Award In Peru / Is It Wise To Only Attend Church On Sundays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.