Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Stanbic IBTC Money Market Fund - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stanbic IBTC Money Market Fund (1624 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Money Market Investment / Please Help Is ARM Money Market Fund Worth It / Stanbic IBTC Money Market Fund. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Money Market Fund by tosmartak(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hi guys,
I believe I will have my questions answered here from experienced investors. I am actually planning to participate in the Stanbic Money Market Fund and I will like to learn from the experience of those who have participated in the past or still participating.
What I will like to know really is; what is the daily profit rate like on the average?
Thanks.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Money Market Fund by RealityShot: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
tosmartak:
Hi guys,
I believe I will have my questions answered here from experienced investors. I am actually planning to participate in the Stanbic Money Market Fund and I will like to learn from the experience of those who have participated in the past or still participating.
What I will like to know really is; what is the daily profit rate like on the average?
Thanks.
go to their website..there is a pruce history there.

remember, previous performance does not ever determine future performance..

you just have to understand the basics of how they use the money and pay the interests to you..

then you can be sure of the investment

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want An Investment With Returns Of Over 150% In Less Than 2yrs? / Buhari Is Working. See The New Look Of The 2nd Niger Bridge.( Photos) / Forex Trading Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.