Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (31232 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2017

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
Shroud:

This wet dog is still typing baloney. I asked you to provide proof that our governors were asking for food aid from South Africa. Show me proof, you desperate scumbag from a daga-smoking prostitute. Every accusations and assertion I ever made have been duly substantiated.

That's how zulus claim victory from apathied when they are now bigger slaves than they were under Botha.

All zulus should be used as lab experiment to ascertain your fathers cohabitated with baboons during the 300 years away from civilisation !
Bunch of unproductive crack-headed slaves. You were all waiting for Mandela to part the economy for you like Moses parted the sea? Fücking kunene. Ama kwerekwere! Now the man died in vain, wasted all his productive life trying to free the dumbest species of the black race!

Fücking amakwerekwere.

All the blood of zulus should be used as sacrifices to appease Africa for wasting our scarce resources bring these drooling chimpanzees down from the hills of mpumalanga!

Waiting for your proof! Son of a butler
miss Lezz you don't know why Rochas had a meeting with Zuma??

I'm tired of dropping Ether on you...have a wonderful night wink

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Shroud: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jayceon:
miss Lezz you don't know why Rochas had a meeting with Zuma??

I'm tired of dropping Ether on you...have a wonderful night wink
The Zulu spineless liar couldn't provide any link to support his lies. Is this how you chose to disgrace all 43 million dispossessed zulus? You backing out of a challenge to show proof of your claim?

If HIV is robbing you off your health, what do I say is robbing you off your dignity?

You're a waste of fúck! But what's to be expected of a slave's son ? Nothing!

A prostitute will always beget a son without honour, pride or dignity.

Telling cheap lies to have a slim chance of surviving against a Zulu-killer like me is the greatest form of dishonour.

Here's my favourite closing poem reminiscing how white settlers chopped down zulus like trees of deforestation.

I'm closing this debate/spanking with this HIV-ravaged, drug-fiend unable to prove that our governors were asking south Africa for food aid.
Desperate times called for desperate measures. He was sinking under the weight of my expletives so he has to fabricate something to stay afloat.

Take my favourite closing anthem for zulus:

In the land of make-believe Zulus wail
Disillusionment cruelly raised the veil
Dried bones of defeat hung in barrow
Oh Soweto '76 separated heroes hollow

Show us how it ended, it's alright
When the Boers bloodied your night
Let's relive the horrors of yestereve
Xhosa and Bantu vanished on Dutch sleave

South Africa in camatose kept alive
By Mandiba's ghost in a life of strife
Never-healing scars of 4 centuries
Tell the sad tale of Africa's lost breeds

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by pu7pl3(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jayceon:
what is this pained monkey saying exactly? Why didn't your mother cry after giving birth to a useless dunder head like you??

These points are more valid than your country's depleted infrastructure and redundant economy grin grin

I won't insult ur mother cos its not her fault ur brain is as underdeveloped as ur zulu monkey ass tribe..mandela(RIP) is weeping for u in his grave right now...

I know there are patriotic southafricans but u just a lonely little boy looking for how to be relevant in ur useless and irrelevant existence...
Non of ur facts are sensible and ure soo pained u don't know when to quit...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
pu7pl3:

I won't insult ur mother cos its not her fault ur brain is as underdeveloped as ur zulu monkey ass tribe..mandela(RIP) is weeping for u in his grave right now...

I know there are patriotic southafricans but u just a lonely little boy looking for how to be relevant in ur useless and irrelevant existence...
Non of ur facts are sensible and ure soo pained u don't know when to quit...

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
cool grin

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
This thread sucks.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Blackhawk01: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
TGoddess:
This thread sucks.

Big time undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Etonyc(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
wtfcoded:

Well, I have investments @ southafrica, I've dated n fvcked alotta southy pussi ok.
So I know ur women, n discovered that where i come 4rm, that our women is far better than ur golden pussied southy females...case closed!
By the way, I'm still @ S.A, come n beat me if u can.
Why are u lying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.