Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! (31153 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Are Kenyan Babes Curvier Than SA Babes (18+) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

I see.
yes
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Ok grin
yeah ''Bravo''grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, oh my bad. Nope I'm from the EC province, Butterworth .
Ok. LOL! grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
you welcome RIP to the victims of the tragedy of soccer match played recently which killed 2people in the over crowded stadium..

Yeah, rip to them.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

He is good, but I don't have kids lol.
oh I alway's forget,I see you as a mother you talk more like a real women..grin well if I asked about kids no problem to thatgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
oh I alway's forget,I see you as a mother you talk more like a real women..grin well if I asked about kids no problem to thatgrin

Lol @ real woman. Ok.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol @ real woman. Ok.
yeah I true,am not trying to give credit but I most saygrin

ZarZar should come back oooo

U better go bring her back if u cangrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:35am On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah, rip to them.
yeah...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Are you seriously going to tell me majority of your women are like what you described? cry hard to belive though but I will leave it there it's none of my business anyway.
hmmm I can't really say majority but I think so!!!
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
yeah I true,am not trying to give credit but I most saygrin

ZarZar should come back oooo

U better go bring her back if u cangrin

Lol, yeah she must . I miss her too.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
hmmm I can't really say majority but I think so!!!

Ok.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Are you seriously going to tell me majority of your women are like what you described? cry hard to belive though but I will leave it there it's none of my business anyway.

I just see them to be like that..

They don't understand with it entails!!!
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:

I just see them to be like that..

They don't understand with it entails!!!

Ok.
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, yeah true.

Lol you sound experienced.
hahahahahahgrin this dude actually run away from me,he got no point ,I would have love him to say it to my quote like u did,he got no guts like ugrin hahahahahaha
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahgrin this dude actually run away from me,he got no point ,I would have love him to say it to my quote like u did,he got no guts like ugrin hahahahahaha

Lol, what are you talking about now Martin?
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, yeah she must . I miss her too.
yeah she's indeed missedgrin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, what are you talking about now Martin?
hahahahah people can be funny,well let roll that asidegrin

Enjoy your stay while I got prepear to post my topicgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahah people can be funny,well let roll that asidegrin

Enjoy your stay while I got prepear to post my topicgrin

Lol ok. cry
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol ok. cry
yeahgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Martin0(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol ok. cry
Remember before u quote me Non of my words contains insults..

But I hope you know about that coz you claim to be intelligentgrin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by LeSudAfricaine: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2017
vingeophysicist:
but while are south african guys very lazy and jealous.but true talk nigeria girl are too lazy and over dependent .i wish to meet one of your women oo.
lazy and jealous? Have you met all south african men to reach that conclusion? Anyway Nigerian men are scammers, drug dealers. And cannibals how's that?lol

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by romandiaz(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Grace87:
there's nothing about my post tht says I don't hv manners. infact it shows how wicked Nigerian Igbo men are...they are evil an use people to get to were they want, they wud even kill you for them to eat...and their Igbo girls wud accept any money they get from them, dsnt even matter where or how they got it, now that to me is stupid an immoral. Yet yall still jump up n down in church praising God...bt the minute u leave church you go straight to perfom witchcraft an rituals...Tsek...geraaaa here!

Infact if I can tell you, Igbo people are loud an ill mannered as opposed to Yorubas. Yorubas are more humble, have manners and understand the term humanity. As for your tribe, I don't knw in what Hell you ppl were created, coz it seems even the original hell is better than were yall originate from. angry
....You were making sense till you spilled this poo!
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
vingeophysicist:
but while are south african guys very lazy and jealous.but true talk nigeria girl are too lazy and over dependent .i wish to meet one of your women oo.
take a thorough look at the Zoo contraption you stuck in,now tell us who is lazy and jealous.Kwere**

● .     ° ¸. ¸    :.  . • ○ °   .  * . .   ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...somewhere   ° °  ¸. ● ¸ .   ° :.   . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸       ° .   ° :.  . • ○    .  °  . ● ¸ .    ° .  • ○ °   .      ° :.  . • ○   * .  °  ¸. ...Way up high* ● ¸     ° °  . * ¸.     ° . .    ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ... in the Universe...   °   ° .   . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸       ° .    ° . .   ° :.  . • ○  ° :.  . • ○ ° :.  . • an alien is pooping .   °  . ● .    °

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by tifany89(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Grace87:
there's nothing about my post tht says I don't hv manners. infact it shows how wicked Nigerian Igbo men are...they are evil an use people to get to were they want, they wud even kill you for them to eat...and their Igbo girls wud accept any money they get from them, dsnt even matter where or how they got it, now that to me is stupid an immoral. Yet yall still jump up n down in church praising God...bt the minute u leave church you go straight to perfom witchcraft an rituals...Tsek...geraaaa here!
See ehn I will not join issues with you out of respect for my southie friends and in laws. But watch your tongue, you don't castigate a whole tribe cox of stuffs u watch on Nollywood and maybe experiences from certain persons, it's childish and myopic to say the least. You are bigger than that and more reasonable. The guy only told you his preference for Igbo ladies but see all d epistle you typed which isn't in any way related to the topic. Peace

Infact if I can tell you, Igbo people are loud an ill mannered as opposed to Yorubas. Yorubas are more humble, have manners and understand the term humanity. As for your tribe, I don't knw in what Hell you ppl were created, coz it seems even the original hell is better than were yall originate from. angry
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by tifany89(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Grace87:

See ehn I will not join issues with you out of respect for my southie friends and in laws. But watch your tongue, you don't castigate a whole tribe cox of stuffs u watch on Nollywood and maybe experiences from certain persons, it's childish and myopic to say the least. You are bigger than that and more reasonable. The guy only told you his preference for Igbo ladies but see all d epistle you typed which isn't in any way related to the topic. What now even brought the comparison between Igbos and Yorubas. No wa o. Sure u r South African? Coz the ones I know are nothing like you
Peace

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
ucsparks:
seriously? Was it your men that developed your country or the whites who're still enslaving and taking your jobs? cheesy
"whites" .It wouldn't have been a normal day in the zoo if not even a single zoo dweller did not use whites for his own defense

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
Remember before u quote me Non of my words contains insults..

But I hope you know about that coz you claim to be intelligentgrin

You really confuse me sometimes I'm telling you. grin
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jayceon:
"whites" .It wouldn't have been a normal day in the zoo if not even a single zoo dweller did not use whites for his own defense

Lol, don't mind the hungry boy doing sing alongs.

How have you been Jace?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
tifany89:

See ehn I will not join issues with you out of respect for my southie friends and in laws. But watch your tongue, you don't castigate a whole tribe cox of stuffs u watch on Nollywood and maybe experiences from certain persons, it's childish and myopic to say the least. You are bigger than that and more reasonable. The guy only told you his preference for Igbo ladies but see all d epistle you typed which isn't in any way related to the topic. What now even brought the comparison between Igbos and Yorubas. No wa o. Sure u r South African? Coz the ones I know are nothing like you
Peace
That OP is not a South African,so no need for you to stress.my bet says "She" is a Nigerian who is using South Africa to settle some cheap scores with other Naija tribes "she" is beefing with but "she" is too much of a no-balls-having coward to confront them in public.

I'm am a born and bred South african,and trust me,here down South we can't tell Igbos from Yorubas and so on."Her" knowledge about naija tribes is TOO DEEP for "her" to be a South African wink

BEWARE OF FAKE PEOPLE

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Badbae: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Grace87:
6 Reasons Why South African woman are the most preferred by West African Men…

1. They are smart (Educated) and they have decent jobs, and they drive their own cars that they bought with their own money.
2. They are very submissive, and have respect for men. (It’s very rare in SA to hear a women swearing at her man, not even to tell him his is an idiot like most west African woman do)
3. They are great cooks, give them anything they can make a meal…any west African meal they do it to perfection.
4. They are more social, outgoing and spontaneous.
5. They are beautiful (Curves, and Pamela Anderson boobs)
6. Most importantly, they are believers of Christ…they don’t believe in witchcraft and using love portions on men.

i was looking for a SA chic for something serious But they are killing Nigerians. if I was to see her father I may die in the process.

its just sad
Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionessza:

How have you been Jace?
Thanks for asking about me. I've been fine. How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! by Lionessza(f): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Thanks for asking about me. I've been fine. How have you been?

Lol, I was still looking for you. I've been ok just little busy, how are things in Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.