Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (57662 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by drestoneokuta(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2017
Johncuba:
lemme rephrase my question, explain chemically,lightning and thunderstorms to a layman.
in the atmosphere there are positive and negatively charged molecules (action or anion) the flashing of lightening is due to the attraction between them.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by drestoneokuta(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Johncuba:
what's is the difference between alkaline metals and alkaline-earth metals.
The first are in group one of the periodic table, the second are in group 2. Their major difference is the presence of one extra electron which accounts for the differences in both chemical and physical properties. They can exhibit similar properties though, this phenomenon is know as "diagonal relationship"

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by drestoneokuta(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
Johncuba:
Ask me any chemistry question. I promise to give my best shot
Why is it that gold don't rust
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2017
febo15:
yeah, nice CRAMMING. grin you look good!

Thanks! smiley
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
lonelydora:

Air friction

Bus and coin are in the same atmosphere
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Onyi42(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
lastmaster:
I said describe, you have to elaborate on it with illustrations and the specific enzymes and substrates in which they act upon.try understand a question before answering. I never said "define"

Pls ask me a question that I can type the answer
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
drestoneokuta:

Number of unpaired electrons (in thier e. g or t2g)

The distortion results because the system wants to lower energy. This is the Jahn-Teller effect(JTE). JTE doesn't predict the direction of distortion, I'm hoping someone here knows how.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by elmajor(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
africo13610:
Financial Accounting

What is Account?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Bluebrain101: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ocheinstein:
Are you familiar with coulombic interaction? Or maybe let's create an analogy, if u see a man riding a bicycle and is moving in a cycle, the only time he falls in towards the center of the cycle is when he stops moving or tends to reduce motion. Get it?

I get it but electrical force of attraction and gravitational pull are quite different
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by mustapha112: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
$50+$50=100;$49+$49=98+$1=99 they have $2 left.therefore we will subtract what he have which is $1.$2-$1=$1. Check 98+1+1=100
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Shammak:

Oyaa Iwe grin

Comean teach me how to cram 20 lines abeg, na only one line I fit cram cry

Quite easy. Just use the same technique you use while learning 'Fall' by davido grin
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by HERSLEY(f): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
hazan041:

maybe zygote
correct.... One hug 4u

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by HERSLEY(f): 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Littlefinger:
Gametogenesis.
0/10
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Shammak(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2017
Shezhawt:

Quite easy. Just use the same technique you use while learning 'Fall' by davido grin
Ah swear na only "Eyea!" my brain fit cram for that lyrics.. I tell u say na only one line I sabi cram. E sure me say that "Eyea" no go commot my brail till Jesus comes

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by LEOVOLUTION(m): 3:41am On Aug 02, 2017
kolaaderin:

Can you describe the condition under which a Toyota corolla would displace a fully loaded dangote truck when involved in head on collution. I.e the truck would bounced back for the car.
That of course could only be possible if Hulk was driving.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by ORACULUM(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2017
anigbajumo:

Weber not webers
Unit of inductor is Henry...
Unit of specific heat capacity is j/kg/kelvin...

U need to work on basic physics such as dimension and fundamental quantities.
I give u 6/10....You can ask ur question also...
Yes onye nkuzi anyi
Namaste
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by rossychik(f): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Afamed:

There are many open secret in the history of America. What figurative expression is that?

oxymoron
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Jusome: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Adiwana:
why is power transmitted at high voltage and low current
to minimize lost of energy
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by onyeawka80(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2017
Jackossky:
Economics mathematics Govt

bring it on
Govt. Differentiate between power and Authority
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by mustapha112: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
The answer is if the shoe represent one while if it is two shoes it is 2.the horse represent 10,while the yellow item represent 4 but if it is two yellow item it represent 4.while if it is 1 item it represent 2. Solution shoe=1 horse=10 yellow item=2 1+10*2 1+20=21
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by MissJoy29(f): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
English Language and Literature- in- English. Others include: Government and CRS.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Xcellente: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=HERSLEY post=59027369][/quote] are you a body builder?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Jackossky(m): 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
onyeawka80:
Govt. Differentiate between power and Authority

Will be happy to to do that sir
Power and authority looks similar but they both have some distinctive feature which separate them.. For example
power can be legitimate or illegitimate while authority is always legitimate.

The punishment that goes along with power is usually more brutal compared to authority ..

while power is the ability to influence others behaviour through the use of threat and sanctions(sanction is used when there is non compliance to power) Authority is the legal right to make and enact laws and have them obeyed.

My annotations above clearly differentiate the difference BTW power and authority. Thank you..

Question for you

what is interest
and explain the types we have in a concise form in relation to govt.

Anyone can attempt it
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by NairalandSARS: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Quantitative Reasoning.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by tksam(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
Ask me any question that is bothering you on Economics.

I'll gladly help.
If savings function is given as s = -20 + 0.3y, the corresponding consumption function is what??
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by SHIJUADE02: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Chem n maths
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by doggedemmy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
SHIJUADE02:
Chem n maths
*MATHS: A two-digit number is such that the sum of the digits is 4. The difference between this number and the number when the digits are reversed is 18. Find the number (please show your working as much as possible)
*CHEM: Soaps don't foam in hard water but detergents do. Explain the reason behind this
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Jackossky(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
Ask me any question that is bothering you on Economics.

I'll gladly help.

A country with high GNP, what sort of tax system do you propose to that country to practice.

what do you understand by Isocost....

What is the difference between speculative demand and demand for loanable funds?

What do HJ Davenport mean by ' Economics is a science that studies phenomena from the standpoint of price'

Do you want me to ask more?...

oYa,What is the difference BTW tax base and tax rate.......
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by SHIJUADE02: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
doggedemmy:
*MATHS: A two-digit number is such that the sum of the digits is 4. The difference between this number and the number when the digits are reversed is 18. Find the number (please show your working as much as possible)
*CHEM: Soaps don't foam in hard water but detergents do. Explain the reason behind this

Lol ...
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Elkanah02(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
chemistry
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by doggedemmy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Elkanah02:
chemistry
chew this: Tertiary alcohols do not undergo oxidation. Explain

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel / Best Universities In Nigeria 2021 - Webometrics / N5Bn Covenant University Research Center In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.