Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) (31928 Views)

Tanker Accident In Lokoja. Many Killed/Burnt (Photos) / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
kellystech:
I'm at the scene of the accident mhen is something else
please i hope the traveling bus is not a ciena. Please Comfirm for me biko
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
VeniJu:
So many graphics pics to be taken.
But i couldn't stand it.
It's that bad.
please is it a sienna car or bus please check for me
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by Heineken(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
CHESTER48:
you dey fear sienna?
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by donqx: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
so sad rip
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Heineken:
you dey fear sienna?
my loved one took that to Abuja today
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by obyno2017: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
CHESTER48:
my loved one took that to Abuja today
call them on phone.
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by UbChapter(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Incidents like this make me shed tears. No one deserves to die such a painful death. May God have mercy.
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by Enapesunday(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
over 27 persons was killed
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by Enapesunday(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
bus,keke and bike
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by wrench: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abeg where in lokoja is this?
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by wrench: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Enapesunday:
OMG
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgFiU90rbL0

so so sad..

You, your picture...

All scam!!
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by VeniJu: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
CHESTER48:
It's a Toyota Hiace 18 seater bus.
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
NgcoboP:

No good news in this country anymore
especially since buhari tooked over
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
wrench:
na where you know for lokoja?
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
CHESTER48:
I think it is sienna,tell me the colour of the sienna and its number make I confirm for you
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by VeniJu: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
wrench:
Along Lokoja/Abuja road. Just 10 metres close to Total filling station
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by transient123(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
koxi:

This is simply a video of pepople walking along the road...

Radiation and fire intensity won't let him get close bros.

These are vehicles burning, fuel!
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by VeniJu: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
His Failure-ency, the Governor of Kogi state visits the scene after over 4hours.

Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by VeniJu: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
more

Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by tonio2wo: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
koxi:

This is simply a video of pepople walking along the road...
grin fear no gree d coward near 1km to d place of incident.
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I think it is sienna,tell me the colour of the sienna and its number make I confirm for you
lol u no go kill me.
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by koxi: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
tonio2wo:

grin fear no gree d coward near 1km to d place of incident.

grin grin grin grin
Guy you harsh ooo!!!
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by koxi: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
transient123:

Radiation and fire intensity won't let him get close bros.

These are vehicles burning, fuel!
Ehen point exactly. I for expect the guy to restrict himself to pics alone, cos the video seem not to have any meaning to the fire incident
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by riczy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jah pls hide ur children from dis conflagration ooo
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by ability19: 4:37am On Jul 29, 2017
VeniJu:
With a painful heart, i post this. scores feared burnt to death in a terrible accident involving a an NNPC tanker, a keke and a traveling bus along lokoja/abuja express road..
This particular spot is very bad and the state govt. Ignored the cries or road users to repair the road. Instead, they tagged it a ''federal road'' and abandoned it.
RiP to d dead.

My condolences goes to the family of those who lost their lives its very painful. Lord open the eyes of our leaders to do d needful in our health sectors
Accident can't b totally eradicated but we could reduce it to the barest minimum..... We spend money equipping the Road safety's corps. And the roads but also forgeting that. Accident can happen @ any time why nt set up emergency management agencies. Like lagos state just did now with ambulances working24/7 every working days of the week. Equip them set up a number to call, each local government have an emergency numbers to call incase accident happens which we can't do without. aπϑ wen accident happens PARAMEDICS are there with ambulance. Treat the injured stabilize them we see all this abroad we see it even in lagos state aπϑ our government do nt bother to emulate good things but rather be fixing road. aπϑ be buying weapons. This is avenue to generate revenue create jobs train staffs. As we speak. Lagos state is doing well all just because of a singular act. By their governor why don't. The fedral government key into. This aπϑ help our citizens to reduce accident mortality rates.just take a look of how people would just die of airway compromise, Rhabdomyolysis, compartment syndrome and severe burns just because no single Emergency management agency or Paramedics....

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by ability19: 4:45am On Jul 29, 2017
Enapesunday:

Bros why won't they be killed when we live in a country where people are involved in any form of accident. aπϑ just lost their lives no single emergency management agencies with staffed paramedics. Our leaders do see this things abroad wen dey go for check up's or vist aπϑ right here in our own nose Lagos state also have this. Yet our own federal government. Do nt want to key into something nice to save our lives. Its so painful when I read this things. On NL, lord once again help our leaders to do the needful in this country.
Re: Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) by eraankusam07(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2017
I was there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Gives Update On Nigeria Visa & Passport / Isaac Fayose Becomes A Van Driver In UK (Video) / The Real Reasons Why Many Are Stuck Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.