Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

My Heart Aches! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Aches! (1827 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Aches! by Ojigho: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2010
I truly now understand what people mean when they say "love hurts"! Everyone's talking about valentine,and how they'd spend their time with their loved ones,while i'm getting a breakup.What hurts most is that i was faithful,i tried playing the games by the rules,didn't put sex as the most important part of the relationship,stuck to only her as my one and only.Guess heartache is my reward.I'm not trying to say i'm perfect or anything.It's just that it hurts like hell investing time,feelings and all in a relationship only to be told that u were living a lie all along.Is it wrong to call someone u love regularly (we are in different places ie different states),is it wrong to always want 2 help solve the problems of the one u love?I just don't know what else 2 do cos it seems doing things right isn't the best.My friends warned me,they told me to be dating someone here,but i just couldn't.I didn't want to play with anybody's emotions.I'm really very sad and depressed.
Re: My Heart Aches! by googles: 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2010
[size=13pt]kpele o[/size]
Re: My Heart Aches! by Luvlgenius(m): 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
It's like she's ur first love,

Don't worry u ll soon get used to it. SH-T happens
Re: My Heart Aches! by flexshop(m): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2010
It pays to be faithful and it also pays not to be faithful grin grin

Guy, be a Man my friend and stop actin like a Woman, cool
Re: My Heart Aches! by Ojigho: 12:14am On Feb 09, 2010
@Luvgenius.She isn't and wasn't my first love,it's just that i was really into her.She had a way of putting smiles on my face whenever i was sad.
Re: My Heart Aches! by Scooby1(m): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2010
@poster, breaking up hurts take heart i know it is easier said than done. Maybe ur ex is not the one for you!
Re: My Heart Aches! by Ojigho: 12:21am On Feb 09, 2010
@Luvgenius.She isn't and wasn't my first love,it's just that i was really into her.She had a way of putting smiles on my face whenever i was sad.Loosing her now really hurts,but i guess it's for the best.I really have to give dating and relationships a break now cos perhaps i'm 2straightfoward and relationships only favour players,liars and cheats.
Re: My Heart Aches! by Tinksh(f): 12:28am On Feb 09, 2010
Sorry for your pain but breaking up hurts. It will suck for a while but you will get past it! It does pay to be faithful cos one day when you have the right girl it will all of been worth it.
Re: My Heart Aches! by Sauron1: 12:30am On Feb 09, 2010
Ojigho:

I truly now understand what people mean when they say "love hurts"! Everyone's talking about valentine,and how they'd spend their time with their loved ones,while i'm getting a breakup.What hurts most is that i was faithful,i tried playing the games by the rules,didn't put intimacy as the most important part of the relationship,stuck to only her as my one and only.Guess heartache is my reward.I'm not trying to say i'm perfect or anything.It's just that it hurts like hell investing time,feelings and all in a relationship only to be told that u were living a lie all along.Is it wrong to call someone u love regularly (we are in different places ie different states),is it wrong to always want 2 help solve the problems of the one u love?I just don't know what else 2 do cos it seems doing things right isn't the best.My friends warned me,they told me to be dating someone here,but i just couldn't.I didn't want to play with anybody's emotions.I'm really very sad and depressed.

U forgot to do the most important schitzo. . . . .INSURANCE!!!
Next time, insure your heart against periodic heartaches and heartbreaks.
Re: My Heart Aches! by spoilt(f): 1:24am On Feb 09, 2010
kiss Take it easy hun. she just wasnt for you. Better to have loved with all u have than to love half heartedly. You did everything right. Someday she'll realize what she lost.
Re: My Heart Aches! by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 09, 2010
sorry bro . . . never trust a woman with your heart 100%. Their big eyes can never stay in one spot.
Re: My Heart Aches! by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2010
^^^shocked shocked shocked shocked. So you guys don't trust 100%? Looks as if I've been deceived. shocked
Re: My Heart Aches! by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

^^^shocked shocked shocked shocked. So you guys don't trust 100%? Looks as if I've been deceived. shocked

lol trust a woman 100% ONLY when you are both securely married. Outside that there is always the chance she is weighing her options with other men while keeping you as insurance cover.
Re: My Heart Aches! by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

lol trust a woman 100% ONLY when you are both securely married. Outside that there is always the chance she is weighing her options with other men while keeping you as insurance cover.

Not always true. It's only if you were a bad boyfriend she would have second thoughts.
Re: My Heart Aches! by mamagee3(f): 1:49am On Feb 09, 2010
Poster. . .

I think you need an aspirin for your headache.
Re: My Heart Aches! by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

Not  always true. It's only if you were a bad boyfriend she would have second thoughts.

lol you ask the OP whether he was a "bad" boyfriend. He still got the boot . . . now if only . . . he had "insurance".
Re: My Heart Aches! by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

lol you ask the OP whether he was a "bad" boyfriend. He still got the boot . . . now if only . . . he had "insurance".

Well he might not have been giving her the kind of attention she craved. tongue You men can be so distant at times. tongue
So how do you get your heart insured?
Re: My Heart Aches! by Sauron1: 1:57am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

Well he might not have been giving her the kind of attention she craved. tongue You men can be so distant at times. tongue

Extra-curricular activities. grin
Re: My Heart Aches! by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Extra-curricular activities. grin

Like? shocked
Re: My Heart Aches! by H2O2: 2:03am On Feb 09, 2010
Best piece of advise is to distance yourself completely from her now.  Forgive her so she no longer has power over your emotions in order to manipulate you, but move on and don't look back.
Re: My Heart Aches! by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

abeg dont come up with excuses for the girl. Even if the OP had given her all the attention in the world she would still have left him. Arent you the same women complaining about being smoothered with too much attention?  grin You double-mouthed creatures of our Lord.

You get insurance by making sure there is another chic waiting in the pipeline shld the one you're with disappoint you.  tongue
Re: My Heart Aches! by TOPE20001(f): 2:06am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

Stilly pls dont tell me u trust MEN 100%? shocked shocked
Re: My Heart Aches! by Sauron1: 2:08am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

Like? shocked

Stringing a host of chics along. cheesy grin
It's imperative for a guy to have a plan B to plot Z.
Re: My Heart Aches! by UcLloyd1(m): 2:10am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

Like? shocked
like having reserves, like they say, dont put ur eggs in one basket, when one goes, u go 2 the next, simple
Re: My Heart Aches! by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Stilly pls dont tell me u trust MEN 100%? shocked shocked

I do, I do, I do. cry cry cheesy

davidylan:

abeg dont come up with excuses for the girl. Even if the OP had given her all the attention in the world she would still have left him. Arent you the same women complaining about being smoothered with too much attention?  grin You double-mouthed creatures of our Lord.

You get insurance by making sure there is another chic waiting in the pipeline shld the one you're with disappoint you.  tongue

Haaaaa, David ti pa mi. shocked shocked shocked

~Sauron~:

Stringing a host of chics along. cheesy grin
It's imperative for a guy to have a plan B to plot Z.

shocked shocked shocked shocked So I need to get a plan B, since no one trusts each other. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Uc.Lloyd:

like having reserves, like they say, dont put your eggs in one basket, when one goes, u go 2 the next, simple

So that is how it works? shocked
Re: My Heart Aches! by TOPE20001(f): 2:23am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

You get insurance by making sure there is another chic waiting in the pipeline shld the one you're with disappoint you. tongue

Gbam grin
Re: My Heart Aches! by spoilt(f): 2:24am On Feb 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Gbam grin

Stop agreeing to what you dont really believe in. All these guys sef blowing hot and cold all the time. grin
Re: My Heart Aches! by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 09, 2010
stillwater:

I do, I do, I do. cry cry cheesy

Haaaaa, David ti pa mi. shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked So I need to get a plan B, since no one trusts each other. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So that is how it works? shocked

You've had all your eggs in one basket? shocked grin cheesy
Re: My Heart Aches! by TOPE20001(f): 2:28am On Feb 09, 2010
spoilt:

Stop agreeing to what you dont really believe in. All these guys sef blowing hot and cold all the time.  grin

Who said i dont blv in it. You cant out your eggs in one baskets with the guys of nowadayz oooooo
having an insurance is not cheating na . . . , . Just someone u keep at arm-length and he MUST knw u have bf but u guys are just friend . . . .nothing romantic wink grin
Re: My Heart Aches! by 4Play(m): 2:28am On Feb 09, 2010
@OP

You don't drive without a spare tire do you? I think the girl dumped you because you came across all loving and infatuated. Naija women don't like that, they prefer arrogant and obnoxious men so next time you have a Naija girlfriend, don't be too nice.  grin
Re: My Heart Aches! by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 09, 2010
davidylan:

You've had all your eggs in one basket? shocked grin cheesy

Yes, yes, yes. cry cry cry
Re: My Heart Aches! by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Who said i dont blv in it. You cant out your eggs in one baskets with the guys of nowadayz oooooo
having an insurance is not cheating na . . . ,  . Just someone u keep at arm-length and he MUST knw u have bf but u guys are just friend . . . .nothing romantic wink grin

So that's what you women do abi?  grin That's why i pity all these "Westernised" guys who think its ok and "open-minded" to let your chic give her number to any "friend" she meets.

spoilt:

Stop agreeing to what you dont really believe in. All these guys sef blowing hot and cold all the time.  grin

The truth is this happens depending on the situation. If i'm sure i'm not going to marry her you bet i already have insurance cover for her shld she mess up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trace Mobile Phone Number Of Your Lovers For Security Reasons / What's Your Major Turn Off/Turn On In A Man/woman? / Why Do We Sometimes Fall In Love With The Wrong People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.