Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident (47493 Views)

Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate / Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant / Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by evy1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Press Release

July 28, 2017.

Senator Makarfi Involved In An Auto Crash; Reports Unhurt

Earlier today, July 28, 2017, a vehicle conveying the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ahmed Makarfi, CON, was involved in a multiple collision with other vehicles along Abuja-Kaduna Highway.

2. However, we are happy to report that fortunately, the Distinguished Senator and all other passengers in his Vehicle came out unhurt. This is to allay the fears of our Party members, teeming supporters and well wishers who heard of the Accident and have been making frantic calls; as well as those who may stumble on half-baked information.

The PDP thanks all for the concern. God bless our National Chairman! God bless the PDP!!

Signed:

Prince Dayo Adeyeye
National Publicity Secretary, PDP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by sarrki(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Had it mean they have fixed the road

What should i say sef

34 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by sarrki(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
I swear makarfi should be careful

Sheriff nah confirm jaz man

64 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by hakanai(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
evy1:
Press Release

July 28, 2017.

Senator Makarfi Involved In An Auto Crash; Reports Unhurt

Earlier today, July 28, 2017, a vehicle conveying the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ahmed Makarfi, CON, was involved in a multiple collision with other vehicles along Abuja-Kaduna Highway.

2. However, we are happy to report that fortunately, the Distinguished Senator and all other passengers in his Vehicle came out unhurt. This is to allay the fears of our Party members, teeming supporters and well wishers who heard of the Accident and have been making frantic calls; as well as those who may stumble on half-baked information.

The PDP thanks all for the concern. God bless our National Chairman! God bless the PDP!!

Signed:

Prince Dayo Adeyeye
National Publicity Secretary, PDP

What of Nigeria and Nigerians God should bless the chairman and PDP only..

14 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Seen, so this is the new strategy to destabilise the only viable opposition in our politics undecided

APC sef

11 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by RZArecta(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:
Had it mean they have fixed the road

What should i say sef
is this what a sane human being will say ? I pity you, I pray you don't get involved in an auto accident of any kind.

Ps; accidents are caused mostly by speed or driver error. You can only speed on good roads except you just like to punish yourself, your car and your passengers

25 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by sarrki(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
RZArecta:
is this what a sane human being will say ? I pity you, I pray you don't get involved in an auto accident of any kind.

Ps; accidents are caused mostly by speed or driver error. You can only speed on good roads except you just like to punish yourself, your car and your passengers

Brother how many of Nigerians have lost their life and families to ineptitude of our so called leaders

21 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by WebSurfer(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Aburi001: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'm waiting for Fayose or FFK to blame Buhari, APC and Sheriff for the accident grin tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Rquera: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sad
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by YelloweWest: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
God forbid bad thing. Bad as pdp is they are our only hope for viable opposition.

Come 2019 the Retàrded veg must be sent to retirement home. angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by GeneralOjukwu: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
What's the alibi of Modu Sheriff & his Juju man?

Fear Kanuri people & Jazz..

I once had a boss from there who wanted to "try" me the African way when I was the gentleman with emails.

I went to my home town. .. some nasty nightmares after...

The guy walked into the office, shook my hands in a firm grip and said :

" Guy, I see your hand, RESPECT" !

11 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
They get involved in serious accidents but they don't die. You begin to wonder if the affluent here in this country have 9 lives.

Anyway. Thank God for saving him

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by ekems2017(f): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thank God no life was lost

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by ikp120(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
He die? Naaaah!

See what Buhari and that ugly man have caused. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by ivolt: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
They get involved but they don't die

Do you want him dead ?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Ekakamba: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Let them have a taste of what we experience everyday.
This is a secret for only photographers. Don't open if you are not a photographer. I don warn u

http://www.fototech.com.ng/things-consider-buying-used-digital-camera/

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by olatade(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Death is never by age.. PMB critics please take note.

Wish him quick recovery
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by frisky2good(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Na work of awon aiye
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by UnknownT: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

Brother how many of Nigerians have lost their life and families to ineptitude of our so called leaders
Then condemn all leaders, don't hail APC leaders and condemn PDP leaders

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by lonelydora: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ali-Modu Sheriff, you see your life? Why go diabolical?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
ivolt:

Do you want him dead ?
No, never will i wish death for anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
They want to RECONSTRUCTURE Markafi

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by coolestchris(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
negative energy everywhere
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by frisky2good(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
They get involved in serious accidents but they don't die. You begin to wonder if the affluent here in this country have 9 lives.

Anyway. Thank God for saving him

They have cars with multiple airbags

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by Dumba088(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
K
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by EmmaLege: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thank God for his life lipsrsealed
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by bumi10(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
they won kill am so soon?

hmmmm Politics
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident by kings09(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
It must be a set up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / #EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account / Obaseki Formally Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.