Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,274 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme (68228 Views)

2019 First Bank Management Associate Program Test Invite / First Bank Of Nigeria Management Associate Programme 2019. Apply / 2017 First City Monument Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Graduate Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
juddexy2:
I got an invite, who z with me
Same here
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dear candidate,

Further to your application for FirstBank’s Management Associate Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed to take an Aptitude Test on [Saturday, 30 September 2017].

Venue:                          eTC, 229, JKK House, Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju, Lagos.
Time:                            1:00 p.m prompt (you should arrive an hour before your test time).
Your Access Code:       ####
Your Password:            ####

Print this e-mail and come along with it for accreditation at the test centre.

Important notes

1.     Come along with a pen, pencil and valid means of identification e.g. National ID Card, Permanent Voter’s Card, International Passport, Work ID Card, or National Driver's License.  Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable.
2.     Ensure that you are available for accreditation at the test centre at least 1 hour to your designated test time.
3.     The aptitude test will be computer-based.
4.     Should you experience any difficulty, contact us through the Help Centre numbers: 01-4605115, 0703 307 2581 or e-mail: recruitment@hcp-ng.com.

The following items will not be allowed into the test rooms:

§  Any hand bags, brief cases or wallets
§  Cosmetics, make-up, creams, powders, perfumes, etc.
§  Calculators, cameras, personal stereos, laptops, tablet PCs, headphones
§  Food, drink, snacks, cigarettes, tobacco, cigars
§  Books, files, magazines, note pads
§  Flash drive, USB Stick, External hard disc, any item with a USB adapter
§  Photos, good luck tokens, charms, prayer beads
§  Fire arms, knives, scissors

We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you.

Regards,

FirstBank Recruitment Team
=======================================================

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by juddexy2(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by juddexy2(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
crowntoro:
Invite for test or interview?
test
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by ednut1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
juddexy2:
ednut, you nor go like try this one?
unquote me o. i don edit d post. without calculator how i wan do am
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
God help us!
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
juddexy2:
I got too

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is anybody going to the exam centre from another state and will stay there till Sunday, so we could organise/share accommodation? Or if anyone in lagos can offer free accommodation for a night will be splendid.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nobody is talking about the CBT.. please what's the exam format or questions like GMAT, SHL, etc.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by juddexy2(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Even awon big 4s dey pursue this one back to back
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
juddexy2:
grin
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
juddexy2:
dont mind dem grin
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Chevinsmedia: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
I got the test invite on SMS but no mail yet, what do I do pls??
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by onulakak(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
D5000y:
Same here

i also got an invite....wonder what the test will look like grin
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by onulakak(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chevinsmedia:
I got the test invite on SMS but no mail yet, what do I do pls??

refresh your mail... grin
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Huzzle001: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pls did anyone from northern region get the invite? Did any one get a regret mail? Cld the test be in Batches i.e diff timing and dates? Pls I need feedback from those with valid intel... thanks in anticipation.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Huzzle001:
Pls did anyone from northern region get the invite? Did any one get a regret mail? Cld the test be in Batches i.e diff timing and dates? Pls I need feedback from those with valid intel... thanks in anticipation.
unfortunately, this is not in batches. It will hold ony on the 30th for the shortlisted candidates. I know this cos i was shortlisted but as it stands i cant attend cos i have important exams to write on that same day. I emailed asking if i can be reschuduled for another time but the response was what i just shared with you. Infact the last batch is for 1pm, so i dont think the number shorlisted was much. I was initially scheduled for 9am

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Huzzle001: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gilbertase:
unfortunately, this is not in batches. It will hold ony on the 30th for the shortlisted candidates. I know this cos i was shortlisted but as it stands i cant attend cos i have important exams to write on that same day. I emailed asking if i can be reschuduled for another time but the response was what i just shared with you. Infact the last batch is for 1pm, so i dont think the number shorlisted was much. I was initially scheduled for 9am
Thanks for the prompt response... pls log in to the application portal to see if the status of your application has changed. mine is showing 'completed submission'.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Bobbo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Insightful comments... I got the invitation too. Can anybody with possible experience or idea share with us what the question format are or may be. Thank you in advance and God will repay you as you offer to help.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Chevinsmedia: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
onulakak:

refresh your mail... grin

yea, I sent them a mail; and then they responded with the invite.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by simplynace(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chevinsmedia:

Kindly share the email you used in sending them a mail.

Thanks
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by akoji1: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Please who know how much the pay is for the 24 months?, so we know what we are traveling to Lagos for.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Mikykris: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
juddexy2:

Hi Juddexy, pls have u any idea abt d question for the aptitude test
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Mikykris: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
akoji1:
Please who know how much the pay is for the 24 months?, so we know what we are traveling to Lagos for.

Akoji, do u have insight on what candidate should be expecting for the aptitude test?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by akoji1: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
I believe it should be same as DPR or Dragnet test
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by bleexInc(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
akoji1:
I believe it should be same as DPR or Dragnet test
I don't think it will be same as dragnet cos the test is not organize by dragnet.
From what I can deduce, Human capital partners(HCP) are the one organizing it.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Mikykris: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
bleexInc:

I don't think it will be same as dragnet cos the test is not organize by dragnet.
From what I can deduce, Human capital partners(HCP) are the one organizing it.

Bleexlnc what insight can u give

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Bobbo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Can someone help us with what the question format likely to be.. Please
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by juddexy2(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2017
I guess everyone here either has an MSc or relevant professional qualification grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by juddexy2(m): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2017
Bobbo:
Can someone help us with what the question format likely to be.. Please
maybe GMAT and/or GRE questions
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Mikykris: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
Is anybody going to the exam centre from another state and will stay there till Sunday, so we could organise/share accommodation? Or if anyone in lagos can offer free accommodation for a night will be splendid.

DonFreshmoney, just so u know, u re not alone in your thoughts,,,here is my email for a start...we cud organize /share accommodation mochristopher05@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by simplynace(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chevinsmedia:

How far with the email, baba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

338,227 Shortlisted For 10,000 Police Jobs / Glo Recruiting / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.