Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme (68304 Views)

2019 First Bank Management Associate Program Test Invite / First Bank Of Nigeria Management Associate Programme 2019. Apply / 2017 First City Monument Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Graduate Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by BlueRayDick: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
I have a colleague who got the invite. Anybody with an idea of what the test format will be? Gmat,shl or dem dragnet parole?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by drdams: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
is there any1 here who has the requisite qualificatn and wasnt invited?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by goludipe11: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
The traffic on this thread Is quite light. Although not all applicants are expected expected to be on nairaland. All the best to everyone.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by bodeoni: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Didnt get an invite

drdams:
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by FixNaija(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
BlueRayDick:
I have a colleague who got the invite. Anybody with an idea of what the test format will be? Gmat,shl or dem dragnet parole?

Dragnet.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by FixNaija(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
I got the invite but not really sure if I will go given the fact that I wrote the GTP last year and wasn't successful due to too many financial accounting questions. Graduates from other fields just have to go extra mile to withstand the test.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Mikykris: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
FixNaija:
I got the invite but not really sure if I will go given the fact that I wrote the GTP last year and wasn't successful due to too many financial accounting questions. Graduates from other fields just have to go extra mile to withstand the test.
Bro, sorry abt it. I pray u give it anoda try. U neva know. Pls can u give a breakdown of d nature of d questions??
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Huzzle001: 2:15am On Sep 25, 2017
drdams:

I am with you sir. Bt let's keep hope alive and see what happens this week.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by bopm: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2017
bleexInc:

I don't think it will be same as dragnet cos the test is not organize by dragnet.
From what I can deduce, Human capital partners(HCP) are the one organizing it.

plz bro wats hcp test format
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2017
onulakak:

i also got an invite....wonder what the test will look like grin
Probably GMAT imo
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by fidelism: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
Is anybody going to the exam centre from another state and will stay there till Sunday, so we could organise/share accommodation? Or if anyone in lagos can offer free accommodation for a night will be splendid.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Agbeni33: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2017
Please if there is anyone who can help us with the likely questions should do so or any important information that will be needed will be highly appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by bleexInc(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2017
bopm:

plz bro wats hcp test format
I also do not know.
Has anyone written there test before?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by bleexInc(m): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2017
Is anyone schedule for anytime aside 9am and 1pm?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by simplynace(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
drdams:

I no get invite too oooo. I pay it is in batches
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by tintedtaf(f): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yes, I am based in Kaduna and I got d invite in my mail and sms
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by ifemitehi: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2017
Pls House, How do i get to the venue from Agege
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by BlueRayDick: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2017
ifemitehi:
Pls House, How do i get to the venue from Agege

From Pen cinema join a bus going to yaba. You can either drop at Anthony or Obanikoro. The building is by the road side. If you drop at Anthony you will trek forward a little, but if you drop at Obanikoro you need to trek backwards.

Actually there used to be a bus stop there called town planning, but with the advent of LASTMA, most vehicles don't stop there except you are lucky.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by EAmanni: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
bodeoni:
Didnt get an invite

found my login details.
Keep the hope alive.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by EAmanni: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
FixNaija:
I really don't think this is like the GTP test o. This might be some higher ish. HCP have their own style.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by juddexy2(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Further to your application for FirstBank’s Management Associate Programme, this is to reiterate that the FMAP is for candidates who have completed their Master’s degree or relevant professional certifications and have been awarded their certificates. Candidates whose Master’s degrees or professional certifications are still in view need not attend the Aptitude Test tomorrow.

We wish you all the best.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by ifemitehi: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
wouldwhy would dey send such a mail. Didnt they peruse pples profile well before shortlisting
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by fidelism: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hope it wasn't difficult. No one is talking after the Test
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by NGnGB(m): 4:27am On Oct 01, 2017
Easy peezy man
Of probably 70 questions
I'm too sure of at least 62
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by fidelism: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2017
NGnGB:
Easy peezy man Of probably 72-75 (uncertain about the total number of questions) questions I'm too sure of at least 62-65
Total was 70
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by fidelism: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2017
NGnGB:
Easy peezy man Of probably 72-75 (uncertain about the total number of questions) questions I'm too sure of at least 62-65
Total was 70
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by NGnGB(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
thanks for the correction
i wasn't really keeping count
hope you wrote well
fidelism:

Total was 70
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by fidelism: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
NGnGB:
thanks for the correction
i wasn't really keeping count
hope you wrote well
On the log on page, there were instructions and it was stated that there were 70 questions in 70 minutes. The quantitative was 20, logical 15. verbal and basic financial were 20, 15.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by akoji1: 6:49am On Oct 03, 2017
NGnGB:
Easy peezy man
Of probably 70 questions
I'm too sure of at least 62
NGnGB , you must be a very intelligent and smart person. Nice one,keep it up
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by bopm: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2017
akoji1:
NGnGB , you must be a very intelligent and smart person. Nice one,keep it up

seriously, I thought I was d only one that believes he z smart. that analytical reasoning no be here ooo. in fact I need where I can get that kind material to study.

NGnNG please help me with the material for DAT analytical reasoning or the source.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by NGnGB(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Ummm... I did mine from the UK, and i have done a lot of aptitude tests from fortune 500 firms and they are a lot harder in less minutes (pass some fail some). I use jobtestprep. When you practice with one of the job preparation sites you'll get used to it in less time.
Hope that makes sense?
But my problem is if they'll invite me for interview and when.
Hope you wrote well too?
bopm:

seriously, I thought I was d only one that believes he z smart. that analytical reasoning no be here ooo. in fact I need where I can get that kind material to study.

NGnNG please help me with the material for DAT analytical reasoning or the source.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / Glo Recruiting / 338,227 Shortlisted For 10,000 Police Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.