Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian (67119 Views)

VIDEO: Policeman Grabs And Squeezes Woman’s Breast And Smiling During Arrest / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by stane007: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
A Twitter user, Juicy J has shared her experience with a Taxify driver today in Lagos. According to her, she was left in shock after her nipples were squeezed by the driver when she told him she’s a lesbian.

http://www.lailasblog.com/lady-left-shock-taxify-driver-squeezed-nipples-told-shes-lesbian/

Cc; lalasticlala

4 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by ojun50(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Instead of her to be great that d driver want to reves her life back to normal

185 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by strix(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
wetin concern me wink lala please take this to fp as it will serve as a warning to Vaseline crew

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by ikp120(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dude na idiot! See wetin wan ruin his life.

Abeg guys check my siggy and stop being pussy niggas. cool cool cool cool

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by datola: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
So, some Nigerians are actually same sex oriented and are bold to declare it.

Since the police is involved to punish the randy driver, they also need to check if same sex marriage law penalty covers being a lesbian.

The end is near!

277 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
He left his steering...
Took his eyes off the road...
Stretched his hand...
Located your nippus...
Squeezed it. That's premeditated squeezing.

What kind of girl discusses sexual orientation with a taxi driver?
I am a very liberal person, but there are some discussions you shouldn't have with every random person. There are discussions that make you seem willing to perverted men...especially in a place like Nigeria. So, play safe always...

If it's true, I hope it's handled properly.

288 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by kingofvinyl(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
space booked just in case
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by VargasVee(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
As if we do not have enough lies already in this world. Twitter don't help matters undecided

I say I'm a lesbian. This guy reached out to me and squeezed my nîpples

Look what much of adult movies cause.

If you believe this shiit, you can believe anything.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Adeyeancah(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
Just to confirm if na true nooni Miss Juicy J undecided

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Is that all?

5 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by ibkayee(f): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
VargasVee:
As if we do not have enough lies already in this world. Twitter don't help matters undecided

I say I'm a lesbian. this guy reached out to me and squeezed my nîpples

Look what much of adult movies causes.

Lol it's not hard to believe, no be Nigerian man again?

She's also publicly reported him/contacted the company and uploaded a video of following events

12 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Jengem: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
They should investigate this girl very well

8 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Jengem: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
VargasVee:

I say I'm a lesbian. this guy reached out to me and squeezed my nîpples

Look what much of adult movies cause.

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Jengem: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:
He left his steering...
Took his eyes off the road...
Stretched his hand...
Located your nippus...
Squeezed it. That's premeditated squeezing.

What kind of girl discusses sexual orientation with a taxi driver?
I am a very liberal person, but there are some discussions you shouldn't have with every random person. There are discussions that make you seem willing to perverted men...especially in a place like Nigeria. So, play safe always...

If it's true, I hope it's handled properly.

She is a liar, and a spoiled child

Its not her fault, she wants to be a celebrity by fault

Always looking for attention in all the wrong places

18 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by sleeknick: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thesame nipple she has been distributing free of charge...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
ibkayee:

She's also publicly reported him/contacted the company and uploaded a video of following events

You know her? It's not really hard to believe, I have seen men smack a lady's buttocks in the market... Lots of them don't know the things that makeup sexual assault.

Does the 14yrs for lesbians and homosexuals still stand? Would she tell the Nigerian Police she is a lesbian? Those ones will leave the issue on ground and face another.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by VargasVee(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
ibkayee:

I mean it's very difficult to believe. Why the hell would you have any sexual typo discussion with a total stranger.

He stretched out his hand, located the nïpples and twisted. You can't do that in a flash undecided

I doubt it's the whole story to it

25 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by ibkayee(f): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:

You know her? It's not really hard to believe, I have seen men smack a lady's buttocks in the market... Lots of them don't know the things that makeup sexual assault.

Does the 14yrs for lesbians and homosexuals still stand? Would she tell the Nigerian Police she is a lesbian? Those ones will leave the issue on ground and face another.
I don't know her personally, just saw what she'd posted and uploaded on her twitter. Sexual harassment is that commonplace that the driver probably didn't think he was doing anything out of the ordinary smh

Lol yeah watch them divert the discussion

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by ibkayee(f): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
VargasVee:

I mean it's very difficult to believe. Why the hell would you have any sexual typo discussion with a total stranger.

He stretched out his hand, located the nïpples and twisted. You can't do that in a flash undecided

I doubt it's the whole story to it
Do the girls you deal with carry theirs on their head? Because breasts aren't that difficult to 'locate'

13 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Toudorate: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmm
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
14 years for prison grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nicepoker(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
to that lady.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Dopeyomi(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Shey this wan get sense like this

8 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by ivolt: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by moscobabs(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Taxtify management are stupid for blocking that man don't they have to investigate the matter before taking action?

What if the lady is just seeking attention?

What if somebody just want to punish the man with the use of social network?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
I thought that was a crime...being gay and touching with intent to arouse...

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by SHAKABOOM: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good..All lesbians nid correctional straffing.

6 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Iseoluwani: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
So
Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
lesbians are even proud these days. Buhari why??

7 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Iseoluwani: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
I scanned through the drivers name

NCAN OVER AND OUT grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian by Edu3Again: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.