Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira (2402 Views)

Joseph Ayo Babalola University Gives Out Scholarships To Students / 25,000 Naira Prize On An Educative Question About Internet Banking In Nigeria / LASU School Fee Remain #25,000 As Management Debunk Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by Franzee(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hello Landers,
My brother came across this Facebook advert on Wednesday . Where you write an examination then winner above pass mark gets 50,000 Naira i thought it was a scam site caused i have written few online test without winning anything .
Then my brother said lets give a trial ...Although the question was truly logical and intense .After the test we scored 62 to my surprise.A pop up message told us fill in your bank details.
we did .......The next morning we got an alert from somebody
see proofs

Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by Franzee(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is the site address should in case you wanna give a trial
http://www.logicexams.com
You can be another winner
Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by mikeayus(m): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Guy are u sure its no scam? this one we are paying 1k for registration

Franzee:
This is the site address should in case you wanna give a trial
http://www.logicexams.com
You can be another winner
Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by ipobarecriminals: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
sad u are a pathetic fraudster.Which useless site give u free money

2 Likes

Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by Treyknowles(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Is This Real? And Is The 1k A One Time Payment Or I Have To Pay It Everytime Before I Sit For The Test?

2 Likes

Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
I've checked the site...Looks real tho. The site looks new as well. This one wey person go still pay for registration, Nigerians, I fear una oo, shey no be scam!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by timbs001(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Beware my people. I smell scam. BTW the op registered his account just yesterday.you ain't got no nairaland credibility yet. angry

4 Likes

Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by Otulord(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Franzee:
Hello Landers,
My brother came across this Facebook advert on Wednesday . Where you write an examination then winner above pass mark gets 50,000 Naira i thought it was a scam site caused i have written few online test without winning anything .
Then my brother said lets give a trial ...Although the question was truly logical and intense .After the test we scored 62 to my surprise.A pop up message told us fill in your bank details.
see proofs
Op...giv me ur login details mak I enta n tk d test if I win we go share am50\50
Mind u m sure to win 99%

8 Likes

Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by Aminu212: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
waiting for testimonies........
Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by Treyknowles(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Guys,i Think Its A Scam.Kindly Check The Date/time On The Picture He Uploaded...It Says Feb 10 2017 And The Guy Said He Took The Test And Got Paid This Week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by ipobarecriminals: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Treyknowles:
Guys,i Think Its A Scam.Kindly Check The Date/time On The Picture He Uploaded...It Says Feb 10 2017 And The Guy Said He Took The Test And Got Paid This Week.
dnt mind the goat.Who dey give free money?He's probably one of those MMM victim The sure way to recoup his money back is to scam the gullible ones..May caterpillar fall on him and the other bastard he kal bro.

5 Likes

Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by sauceEEP(m): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Whoever falls for this cheap scam needs to be shot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by femidejulius(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
What OP refuse to disclose is that registration cost 1k and it is non refundable.
Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by ipobarecriminals: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
femidejulius:
What OP refuse to disclose is that registration cost 1k and it is non refundable.
the op is a hopeless one..They are syndicate out to dupe/play on gullible ones intelligence. Who dry give free money

2 Likes

Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by ipobarecriminals: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
sad sad grin cheesy wink undecided embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed shocked grin grin the op is a dumb flat head see. Developing Internet too.*spit on ur flat head*

2 Likes

Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by Davidhero(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
sauceEEP:
Whoever falls for this cheap scam needs to be shot.

Shot, yea!

But not just anywhere, on the balls with a standard 9mm Handgun pistol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Franzee:
Hello Landers,
see proofs

When I see stuff like this I am sure Nigerians are dumb

Do u even need to ask if this is a scam ?

I hack 4 a living and I know what scams are it's my hobby so yes this is a scam

To all you mofos wondering yes it's a scam

And if u fall for this u deserve to be executed gangam style undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2017
If its not a scam, then I will like to participate.
I'm good in economics.

1 Like

Re: A Site That Gives Out 25,000 Naira by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Another one..

We.the best grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No JAMB Or ENGLISH TEST - Study Abroad At An Affordable Cost. / Which University Makes Sense Between BUK And ABU Zaria? / Drink Olive Oil On Empty Stomach And After Days These 8 Incredible Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.