Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Breaking News PMB Grants First Interview In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News PMB Grants First Interview In London (2222 Views)

Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. / Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. / Breaking News! PMB / OSINBAJO Releases Another Package For Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News PMB Grants First Interview In London by marv1: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
To further prove to his critics, doubting thomass and his enemies, PMB has finally given interview to press in London.
http://allnews.uodoo.com/en-ng
Re: Breaking News PMB Grants First Interview In London by freshest4live: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
All these bloggers sef
Re: Breaking News PMB Grants First Interview In London by marv1: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
[b]Alison-Madueke again?

WE WERE WARNED

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News PMB Grants First Interview In London by Igboesika: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Stories.
Re: Breaking News PMB Grants First Interview In London by ameri9ja: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Na so
Re: Breaking News PMB Grants First Interview In London by tommyeddy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
marv1:
[b]Alison-Madueke again?

WE WERE WARNED

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*[/b]
Chai bros so u go still vote PMB come 2019.....hmmn....I can see its in you....that thing is in you(correct though....don't think I commited a blunder)
Re: Breaking News PMB Grants First Interview In London by marv1: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
tommyeddy:

Chai bros so u go still vote PMB come 2019.....hmmn....I can see its in you....that thing is in you(correct though....don't think I commited a blunder)

YEs you are VERY correct if PMB contest again I will vote him because what he has done so far is better than PDp of 4years.. Though he has his own shortcomings I can rate PMB better than Obj. If GEj had performed well there won't be need for PMB to win because I voted for GEj first time. But age is not on PMB side now. So when the time comes I will decide the candidate to vote for and not the party.
Wait until then now. The person I vote for does not affect yours in any way likewise yours should not affect mine
So what is the bases. Besides if PDp Obasanjo, Yardua,GEj ruled Nigeria 16 years and they looted this country dry, of N11 Trillion naira in power sector with nothing to show for it why dont I try another party for 8 years than give it back to PDp . Miracle can not happen within 2years or 4 years, after 16 years of destruction of PDP, with the cronies and criminals in PDp and APC no way.
Deaziani looters N47billion naira in a space of 3 years. and still counting. She moved $37.5 million dollars raw cash ( N11 Billion Nara) from her house in Abuja to pay for properties in banana island in one day
Is Deiziani CBN having that huge sum of dollars cash at home? When former CBN Governor shouted that $20 Billion was missing. Is it not the minister that kept $37.5 million at home? Now PDP that used to shout witchunting can not say that again because they looted this country dry with overwhelming evidences.. And you can not loot a country dry like that and expect miracle overnight even in a developed country the impact would be felt. Look at how many militants GEJ made multimillionaires in a space of 6 years, to the relagation of nigerdelta development. A lot of Nigerian leadrs today are rouges and lack focus and plan for development in Nigeria . Also it depends on the personality of the candidate but not PDp. NEVER.
Re: Breaking News PMB Grants First Interview In London by Prouddevil(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
marv1:
[b]Alison-Madueke again?

WE WERE WARNED

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*[/b]
thanks.. .. Tell them. Haters non hate this government except the corrupt or those benefitting directly or indirectly from corrupts proceed or the children of hate from poto poto erosion ravaged region of yeastern nigeria, I spit on haters, when you give hate, hate is what you get.
Re: Breaking News PMB Grants First Interview In London by seniorgozman(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bloggers. De hustle is real
Re: Breaking News PMB Grants First Interview In London by binsanni(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
OP where did you see this your news from

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Nigeria Is Currently Facing Economic Hardship - Ngozi Okonjo- Nweala / Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: Senator Shehu Sani Attacks Buhari / BREAKING: NYSC Disowns Kemi Adeosun’s Exemption ‘certificate’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.