Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (29670 Views)

Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos) / Bag Snatcher Caught In Onitsha, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Graphic Photos) / 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by OkoYibo: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Hmmn

Waiting for the descendants of Judas Iscariot to come and blame the police as usual.

Worthless criminals who come from a lineage of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ikaboy: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
Why not shoot at the tyres of the motorcycle? Or better still shot at his legs?
When does snatching handbags become death sentence?
Nigeria police are very good at killing armless criminals. But they can't confront armed gang robbers and them baddo groups.

Ewu Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2017
What do people really want? If they had gotten away,they would have been the first to label the officers on duty at the scene of the crime as useless and incompetent. Now,they 've got them albeit at the price of an avoidable death and you are castigating them? I find Nigerians difficult to please. The officers in the NPF are not the sharpest shooters in the world-take note.

6 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by qleap2all(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
Nigeria police are very good at killing armless criminals. But they can't confront armed gang robbers and them baddo groups.
You are... Don't even know how to describe you

5 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cathodekazim: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
taylor88:

I pray u become a prey to snatchers

then u understand
Amen! undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
mansakhalifa:
What do people really want? If they had gotten away,they would have been the first to label the officers on duty at the scene of the crime as useless and incompetent. Now,they 've got them albeit at the price of an avoidable death and you are castigating them? I find Nigerians difficult to please. The officers in the NPF are not the sharpest shooters in the world-take note.

Sure, Nigerians are difficult to please, difficult to govern as well. cool

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by unilagfreshest(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2017
personally I don't pity d robbers/snatchers.... it was 50-50 for them ND they went with the other 50..... one spanner loss

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by swiitJese(f): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:

Du u think they do correct target practice at their academy? Film is different from real life oh.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Adekunlemoyo: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
Had bin is d last money meant 4 d treatment of ur mother,dey intend 2 snatch,u wont b hia spew thrash.thief friend!

6 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 12345baba(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
rubbish talk

5 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2017
If they were armed robbers, then this killing was justified BUT they were thieves (bag snatchers), the policeman should NOT have shot to kill.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by PenSniper: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2017
Are these not the same pictures uploaded in relation to an armed robbery at a Zenith bank in Lagos yesterday ?

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by GodsClan(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
how can they shoot his legs when he is on motion?

4 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by barajo1(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

This is an imbecilic post.

A thief doesn't deserve to live.

Are you a thief?
� correct

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Flatties: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:

Shoot the tyre is uncertain.. Moreover bullet can ricochet and hit bystander. But shoot the mofo and hit the target no problem. I applaud the mopol guy. He should be promoted to borno or near ipob

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by oluwasheun94(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2017
UnknownT:
But this news has made front page before, they snatched #40,000. Just change the headline/narrative and call on the mods, they don't even go through topics before posting?
I BIN DEY THINK SAY NA MY EYE DEY DECEIVE ME
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by barajo1(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2017
NubiLove:
If they were armed robbers, then this killing was justified BUT they were thieves (bag snatchers), the policeman should NOT have shot to kill.
they are running � way! Any punishment is good for them. They too can kill. If the police allows him to escape, u will still be among those condemning the police

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2017
I love the Nigerian Police and job well done here.

Most excellent job.

#SwiftJustice

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by floxyluv80(f): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:

How can u be satisfied? He may not hv d aim of killing him. If he had shot d tire or d leg, it might hit an innocent person. What if they were given jungle justice or hv u forgotten dt is Lagos where they judge thieves immediately? If he didnt shoot, ppl will complain, he shot and killed him, u r here complaining. Criminal na criminal! Abi which one be armless criminal again?

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:

It's Zootropolis bro.
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2017
Igbos:

Shoot the tyre is uncertain.. Moreover bullet can ricochet and hit bystander. But shoot the mofo and hit the target no problem. I applaud the mopol guy. He should be promoted to borno or near ipob

Don't mind them.

Asshats that's never fired a gun before will become a gun expert on Nairaland.

When you shoot you practice to hit the center mass. That's where all the good bits are that will make a perp drop dead.

That's why there's bullet proof vest and not bullet proof shoe or socks.

6 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Omobarca: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2017
shocked
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Flatties: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Don't mind them.

Asshats that's never fired a gun before will become a gun expert on Nairaland.

When you shoot you practice to hit the center mass. That's where all the good bits are that will make a perp drop dead.

That's why there's bullet proof vest and not bullet proof shoe or socks.

Moving target for that matter..
The mopol is a good marksman.

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Omobarca: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
You're a fooool for this shiiit you just spewed. Those bag snatching animals were armed. Even if they weren't I still support the police because do you know how devastating it is to have your 40k snatched in this economy? Do you know what plans she has? By God's grace you will be in the woman's shoes soon. Experience they say is the best teacher!

6 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2017
I don't have sympathy for thieves, the robber could have killed before or will probably kill in future, the police just saved someone that could have been robbed or murdered in future.

Some people are still blaming police, chai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
Honestly you are nothing but a big slowpoke.
All the blames belong to the robbers. The people that likes this your imbecilic submission are also idiots. You are the reasons Nigeria can never progress.

4 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by GlobalGisting(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good for them. Weda you call it jungle justice, forest justice or bush justice, this is justice. I am wish Politicians can get this kind of justice without trial e for make sense.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sexylabo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
he met his loo...get rich or die trying...
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by rotwailler(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by madjune(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Why his leg still dey hang on that bike?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by smith666999(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
anybody calling snatching of bags a small and legit crime will have his/her bags snatched ever other day in Jesus name...

anybody that steals deserves to DIE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babies Kidnapped As Bandits Raid Kaduna Hospital / Driver Disappears With Madams's Honda Accord Same Day He Was Employed / Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.