Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow (41725 Views)

Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms / Excellently Brand-new 6 Bedroom For Sale.. / Building This Style Of Duplex- How Realistic ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by Manbiman(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I have been following a few thread on this forum for a while. I have learned a lot from the top builders and -commentators grin - u know yourselves". My question is that am starting to take a step into getting my own personal personal home..

I spent some time doing my own sketch using Chief Architect software from scratch- I came up with this plan here... So how much do you think will cost. Rough estimate

Building location - Akwa Ibom - Ikot Abasi grin all suggestions are highly welcomed. Thank you in advance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by AreaFada2: 12:48am On Jul 29, 2017
My dear, I do not know how much right now but consider if you need more than 4 bedrooms for real.

I know many who built 5 to 7 bedroom bungalows and kind of wish they had added a BQ to a 4 bedroom instead. Or just made it two flats of 2 beds & 4 bedrooms.

Do you want to have a big family? When after 17 to 20 years, your kids begin going to university, will you still need all those rooms?
From experience years back, hardly anyone needs more than 3 bedrooms. Especially those in diaspora who spend less than 6 weeks a year in Nigeria. Or those in Lagos building prestige edifices for only Xmas in the village. grin cheesy

Many of us have made that error before.

Build moderately & invest the remaining money. Or add to build another investment property.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by Manbiman(m): 1:02am On Jul 29, 2017
AreaFada2:
My dear, I do not know how much right now but consider if you need more than 4 bedrooms for real.

I know many who built 5 to 7 bedroom bungalows and kind of wish they had added a BQ to a 4 bedroom instead. Or just made it two flats of 2 beds & 4 bedrooms.

Do you want to have a big family? When after 17 to 20 years, your kids begin going to university, will you still need all those rooms?
From experience years back, hardly anyone needs more than 3 bedrooms. Especially those in diaspora who spend less than 6 weeks a year in Nigeria. Or those in Lagos building prestige edifices for only Xmas in the village. grin cheesy

Build moderately & invest the remaining money. Or add to build another investment property.

Thank you my broda... your contribution makes perfect sense. I thought about 4-5 but it will not work very well in my case, mom, aunt...plus i have younger ones.... plus visitors.... but all options are still open. Oh, the small house in the back will be for renting... 1 bedroom flat each.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by money121(m): 3:22am On Jul 29, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by Fadelex(m): 6:32am On Jul 29, 2017
what you have is not sufficient to derive a quote, what is the size of your land? describe your brief and let professionals come up with a proposal for you, you can then make adjustment. until this is done you can't have a workable quote

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by dabwan123(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by crownedprinz(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2017
I thought google had all the answers?? so nairaland is now second in command to google

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by sakalisis(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2017
Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by KayDEAN(m): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2017
Do research, check out where u can get cheaper materials of high quality to cut cost,

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by Buking1: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2017
:Pwhen u take your skect to this level at least you should have plenty in ur pocket and need no worries about the cost

Guys if you are not here yet then you are missing
Mostly ladies

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by bellooyin(f): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Best of luck bros
Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by elmagnifico411(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2017
I wan take know?
Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by sathel(m): 7:26am On Jul 29, 2017
sha budget 20 million.
e suppose do

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by princejones(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2017
" Everything you can imagine is real.”
Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by Rekyz(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2017
More specifications will help. The location, the fittings you want etc. Cost of materials differ depending on your location.
Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by kofo101: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2017
Manbiman:

Hello Nairalanders, I have been following a few thread on this forum for a while. I have learned a lot from the top builders and -commentators grin - u know yourselves". My question is that am starting to take a step into getting my own personal personal home..

I spent some time doing my own sketch using Chief Architect software from scratch- I came up with this plan here... So how much do you think will cost. Rough estimate

Building location - Akwa Ibom - Ikot Abasi grin all suggestions are highly welcomed. Thank you in advance
Do you have the floor plan ?
that goes a long way.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by phemmy88(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Its only a Quantity Surveyor that is trained to answer your question.... any other response from another professional is just a mere guess work.

...contact me

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by ifyokwu(f): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Buking1:
:Pwhen u take your skect to this level at least you should have plenty in ur pocket and need no worries about the cost

Guys if you are not here yet then you are missing
Mostly ladies

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app
my dear not everybody has it big to start a house, he might just be using his savings to build it 1st unlike u that is after women that dontdon't have #1 that is waiting for billions to start building house
Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by Rekyz(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2017
sathel:
sha budget 20 million. e suppose do
20m is way too much.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by Realali(f): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2017
You need 100k naira to get that
Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by money121(m): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Alrty

Material: *Aluminum (0.55mm thick)*

Style: *Steptiles*

Colour: Traffic Black

*Main Building*

*Roof:*326m @ N2150/mtr = *N700,900

*Flashing:* 79m @ N2100 = *N165,900

*Cladding* 61.36m @ 2100=128,856

*Shop*

*Roof:* 41.6m @ N2150/m = *N89,440

*Flat sheet:* 24.7m @ N2100 = *N51,870
*Cladding* 16.28m @ 2100=34,188

*Accessories:* = *N35,000*

Bending =#8,000

*Workmanship*=70,000

Transportation=10,000

*Total* = *N1,294,154*

Site Location: Ikola in Ipaja Ayobo

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For your Next Roofing Project

1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by Youngzedd(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Budget 15M if you want a solid finishing.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2017
Manbiman:

excluding plumbing, land purchase and electrical, the house would cost about 10/9 m. my dad built a 3 bedroom bungalow last year in aba with about 5-6 m. The cost can be higher or lower depending on your choice of materials for the roof and ceiling.
The electricals can be as high as 2m and more (if you want to install flood lights, solar garden lights, specials sockets in each room for AC and cable television,specifications in the kitchen for high voltage appliances).

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by McTobe(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2017
AreaFada2:

From experience years back, hardly anyone a needs more than 3 bedrooms. Especially those in diaspora who spend less than 6 weeks a year in Nigeria. Or those in Lagos building prestige edifices for only Xmas in the village. grin cheesy

that's a very good one

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by chrisbest2013: 7:43am On Jul 29, 2017
You can only get an answer from a qualified quantity surveyor , you need an estimate for that? contact me @ 08065864843. I am a Quantity Surveyor
Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by lakesider(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2017
Get free professional quote .
www.betonberg.com
Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Get a quantity surveyor.

Each building has its own uniqueness and technicalities
Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by lakesider(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Profession civil engineer and real estate consultant

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by waldigit: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2017
Manbiman:

Cost is subjective.
I suggest you get the quantity first then go to local area to attach cost to that quantity.
Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by Munchen1(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2017
12 million will be OK.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow by Arnoldo(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2017
hmmm. learning

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City,southwest Nigeria,construction Updates / Ibadan Explosion Aftermath: Buildings In Ruins, People Injured (Video, Photos) / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.