Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! (11816 Views)

Modernised Hummer Jeep Spotted In Enugu / Death Of The Z-600 Made-In-Nigeria Car / Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by wales(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2010
Made In Nigeria

Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by wales(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2010
More for your eye's only grin grin grin

Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by cchioke: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2010
lord of mercy grin grin grin can this fly for 1.5m? lol
Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2010
Nice peice of art. grin

NOW MOVE TO THE JOKE SECTION PULEZ  tongue

MODERATORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  angry
Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by Kx: 10:09am On Feb 09, 2010
This is a picture of the difference btw the advanced world and under developed world.

In 2010,some igbo men somewhere is building "Eze Goes to School"bus.
Who will board??
Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by wales(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2010
cchioke:

lord of mercy grin grin grin can this fly for 1.5m? lol
VEHICLE : Naija 4RUNNER 2010 (HUMMER JEEP)

MILEAGE :150
ENGINE TYPE :4.7L V8
ALLOY WHEEL
LEATHER SEATS
AUTOMATIC GEAR TRANSMISSION
POWER WINDOWS
6CD PLAYER
FM/AM STEREO
FACTORY FITTED A/C
4 WHEEL DRIVE
AIR BAG

PRICE :9.8M

Can you come up on your price?

1 Like

Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2010
Kx:

This is a picture of the difference btw the advanced world and under developed world.

In 2010,some igbo men somewhere is building "Eze Goes to School"bus.
Who will board??

sad

Brother, tongue tongue tongue don't u kno a joke when u see one?  haba! THAT THING IS NOT EVEN IN NAIJA!!!! SHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!?? 

Oh n i must say,that is actually a great work of art! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by showbobo(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2010
Definitely not made in Naija,
Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by wales(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2010
Why do you say so
Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
Wonderful work, hope they will be able to build on what has been built and make something better.
Great innovation
Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by Pennywise(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2010
Nice car. But I hope the owner will be wise enough to keep it from petrol or any flammable product.You can be patriotic without being suicidal.

1 Like

Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by Fhemmmy: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2010
Pennywise:

Nice car. But I hope the owner will be wise enough to keep it from petrol or any flammable product.You can be patriotic without being suicidal.

Lol . . .
Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by benboa(m): 1:24am On Feb 11, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . .

Guys !! what in God's name is that?? lol , is that the joke of the decade?

Pls Fhemmy , German, Inspired , Sienna, Guys can any of you

pre order that for me , Dont worry , I will pay in full , not down

with the 30 % sermon , lol shocked
Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by InvertedHammer: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
/
Why not stop all these jokes.

This is just a customized Keke

//
Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by Lagusta(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
but let's be serious, this is a real African work of art, a masterpiece!!!

I am very sure the interlocking raffia weaving is water proof!!!
Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by Horus(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSOsq-LZpSo

[size=15pt]Made in Nigeria Vehicle[/size]
Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by lonelydora: 6:40am On May 09, 2015
I can't help but laugh
Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by lonelydora: 6:43am On May 09, 2015
Pennywise:

Please it's morning. Don't wanna laugh too much.
Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 6:47am On May 09, 2015
lonelydora:

Please it's morning. Don't wanna laugh too much.

Its NOT Nigerian, it looks more like a Caribbean or Asian countries. Look at the wipers, look at the people at the background, look at the palm trees and vegetation.

1 Like

Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by ogawisdom(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2015
Na old thread self tongue
Re: Finally, A Made In Nigeria Car - And It's Like The Hummer Jeep! by Almaiga: 10:15am On May 10, 2015
The car looks funny.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Buy Your First Car(s)? / 5 Main Causes Of Car Engine Vibration / What Is The Most Irrelevant Feature In Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.