Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 AM

Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu (1281 Views)

Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by gozmok1(m): 4:57am On Jul 29, 2017
Please! We Igbos should stop hating. If you are frustrated in life, don't blame Buhari, that man is trying his best, or do you think it's easy to be a president? Everywhere I go am just hearing Bịafra everywhere, seriously speaking, whether Bịafra comes or not, it won't change the fact that we Igbos hate ourselves, the fight for power in the Bịafran land would be too much, ask yourself this question, where did Jungle Justice originate from? Isn't it from us Igbos? Who do we kill during jungle justice? Isn't it the same Igbos, our so called brothers? No matter what crime a person commits, it doesn't warrant another man to take his life, only God judges. There's simply no love amongst us, an igbo is only loved by his mum and dad. Am sickened and tired of this madness our so called Nnamdi Kanu has created, I bet you that man was a tout! A nation that has been standing tall and great, he just came and created a bitter division, what do we think are his plans? Do we Bịafrans think he has us in mind? Get some sense people. My grievance is for the keke and bus drivers, and others who feel frustrated and blame Buhari, blame no one but yourself, u are suffering today is nobody's fault, nobody can write your destiny for you, u and u alone aside God has that power, sometimes I just sit and wonder what nonsense flows through some people's head. U are poor today, do you think if the so called Bịafra should come, that u current status in life would change for the better? Ogbeni! It would only get worse. Better nyash down and manage the one u are seeing, stop reaching for something you would never find on a platter of gold. I rest my case! Please nobody should come to my comment and talk rubbish. This comment is addressed to all the foolish and nonchalant so called Bịafra agitators, only if u are considered to be a fool, then u are permitted to come and exhibit your height of foolishness in this comment.
Be Wise and stop creating a division that wouldn't favor you in any ramification.
Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by Vutseck(m): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2017
You are a big fo0l for spewing trash

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by calaway: 5:17am On Jul 29, 2017
KEP UR WORTHLESS ADVICE TO UR SELF. DIM WIT!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by Blizzy9ja: 5:18am On Jul 29, 2017
One of the Jackal is trying to say something

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by mormonslayer: 5:21am On Jul 29, 2017
Look at the frustrated yoruba idiot.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by eyescue(m): 5:26am On Jul 29, 2017
gozmok1:
Please! We Igbos should stop hating. If you are frustrated in life, don't blame Buhari, that man is trying his best, or do you think it's easy to be a president? Everywhere I go am just hearing Bịafra everywhere, seriously speaking, whether Bịafra comes or not, it won't change the fact that we Igbos hate ourselves, the fight for power in the Bịafran land would be too much, ask yourself this question, where did Jungle Justice originate from? Isn't it from us Igbos? Who do we kill during jungle justice? Isn't it the same Igbos, our so called brothers? No matter what crime a person commits, it doesn't warrant another man to take his life, only God judges. There's simply no love amongst us, an igbo is only loved by his mum and dad. Am sickened and tired of this madness our so called Nnamdi Kanu has created, I bet you that man was a tout! A nation that has been standing tall and great, he just came and created a bitter division, what do we think are his plans? Do we Bịafrans think he has us in mind? Get some sense people. My grievance is for the keke and bus drivers, and others who feel frustrated and blame Buhari, blame no one but yourself, u are suffering today is nobody's fault, nobody can write your destiny for you, u and u alone aside God has that power, sometimes I just sit and wonder what nonsense flows through some people's head. U are poor today, do you think if the so called Bịafra should come, that u current status in life would change for the better? Ogbeni! It would only get worse. Better nyash down and manage the one u are seeing, stop reaching for something you would never find on a platter of gold. I rest my case! Please nobody should come to my comment and talk rubbish. This comment is addressed to all the foolish and nonchalant so called Bịafra agitators, only if u are considered to be a fool, then u are permitted to come and exhibit your height of foolishness in this comment.
Be Wise and stop creating a division that wouldn't favor you in any ramification.

I HAVE JUST SIX SCORING POINTS FOR YOU

1. Point of correction, there is hatred in every tribe of the world.

2. Now for your mind you are wise and have written something so fantastic that you even have the balls to call igbos stupid and foolish.

3. I tell you the truth, you are not an Igbo as you.

4. You must be terribly stupid to make keke and bus drivers your reference.

5. Whether you like it or not Biafra is coming

6. Stop posting nonses.

#beautiful_idiotic_fool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by BuariCopyPaste: 5:31am On Jul 29, 2017
As if Nnamdi kanu is on nairaland reading your afonja gibberish.

Why don't you go and advice kwarans on what to do to be free from Fulani enslavement.

19 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by Advent17(m): 5:33am On Jul 29, 2017
Shut up ur dirty mouth....mumu....

14 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by 0b100100111: 5:37am On Jul 29, 2017
The 1st and 2nd citizens of Igbo land will never accept!

Bitter truth that hurts
Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by Boland(m): 5:41am On Jul 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
As if Nnamdi kanu is on nairaland reading your afonja gibberish.

Why don't you go and advice kwarans on what to do to be free from Fulani enslavement.
Lol. I know y'all can't do without calling "Afonja".

Well, I'm sure Biafra will come one day and we shall all see.
Don't get it "convoluted"; Yorubas don't really care if Biafra is achieved or not.
Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by BuariCopyPaste: 5:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Boland:
Lol. I know y'all can't do without calling "Afonja".

Well, I'm sure Biafra will come one day and we shall all see.
Don't get it "convoluted"; Yorubas don't really care if Biafra is achieved or not.

You are not Yoruba yet their ewedu and amala concoctions are oozing out of your system.
Be bold enough to visit kanu's Afara ukwu residence to convey your advice

9 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 29, 2017
gozmok1:
[s] Please! We Igbos should stop hating. If you are frustrated in life, don't blame Buhari, that man is trying his best, or do you think it's easy to be a president? Everywhere I go am just hearing Bịafra everywhere, seriously speaking, whether Bịafra comes or not, it won't change the fact that we Igbos hate ourselves, the fight for power in the Bịafran land would be too much, ask yourself this question, where did Jungle Justice originate from? Isn't it from us Igbos? Who do we kill during jungle justice? Isn't it the same Igbos, our so called brothers? No matter what crime a person commits, it doesn't warrant another man to take his life, only God judges. There's simply no love amongst us, an igbo is only loved by his mum and dad. Am sickened and tired of this madness our so called Nnamdi Kanu has created, I bet you that man was a tout! A nation that has been standing tall and great, he just came and created a bitter division, what do we think are his plans? Do we Bịafrans think he has us in mind? Get some sense people. My grievance is for the keke and bus drivers, and others who feel frustrated and blame Buhari, blame no one but yourself, u are suffering today is nobody's fault, nobody can write your destiny for you, u and u alone aside God has that power, sometimes I just sit and wonder what nonsense flows through some people's head. U are poor today, do you think if the so called Bịafra should come, that u current status in life would change for the better? Ogbeni! It would only get worse. Better nyash down and manage the one u are seeing, stop reaching for something you would never find on a platter of gold. I rest my case! Please nobody should come to my comment and talk rubbish. This comment is addressed to all the foolish and nonchalant so called Bịafra agitators, only if u are considered to be a fool, then u are permitted to come and exhibit your height of foolishness in this comment.
Be Wise and stop creating a division that wouldn't favor you in any ramification[/s].

Typical shameless Afonja...run their mouth like Volkswagen exhaust. They will start with "Igbos should stop hating" but when you go back in history to identify who have been doing the hating; who have murdered their fellow human beings, who have starved 3 million children to death, who have stolen or coveted properties of their fellow human beings, you would find out it's Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani who have been hating and killing Igbos for no reason...not one justified reason, if not for viscous visceral, pent-up natural hate borne out of deep seated envy for the Igbos that run through their blood stream like glucose. And Igbos have been telling you: I understand you don't like me, I don't like you either...can we separate peacefully? You say no but come here to blame Igbos? May Thunder strike your cone skull there. In the words of Asari Dokubo "Useless Afonja" causing trouble in this country from left to right, up and down.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by BuariCopyPaste: 5:54am On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

Bitter truth that hurts

Did the 1st and 2nd persons in Egypt agree with the youths on the revolution that sacked Hosni Mubarak?

9 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by attackgat: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2017
I never understood these people who say "Igbos dont love themselves"

Nigerians dont love themselves either but you support Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by Yyeske(m): 7:04am On Jul 29, 2017
OP, I was about telling to be careful with words about IPOB miscreants and how they'll come for head, I didn't know they were here already. Manage the insults till sense falls on their heads

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by chinoxstock: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2017
My brothers have done a good job on this thread...my job here is done!!

5 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2017
afonja you could not even spell Kanu. you wrote Kalu

go and advice your people to stop using toilet broom to be making their green hydraulic soup. spits

for your info i be nigerdeltan i no be igbo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by rainylad(f): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2017
..An afonja rabbit cannot take the heat anymore. cheesy

..They have all gone back to the only weapon they have..cowardly impersonating Igbos to type nonsense...the mumu forgot he is supposed to be Igbo and typed 'Ogbeni' at some point.

...The stench of soured ewedu from the op can be percieved a mile away..but we will continue to knock your cone-heads till they take shape,so you can think straight

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by facelessangel: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Its now we Igbos. No more we Niger deltans. Useless tribe. Who told you Igbos hate themselves? This your propaganda of Igbos hate themselves is an expired lies you guys peddle.

I pity you and your people. I hope your people have started your Oduduwa republic. Cowards

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by Know2020: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2017
I thank all of you above for resetting the cone skull of these wicked people that God physically chased out from heaven...fell from the sky and landed on their forehead in Afonjaland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by rumours: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Poster, are you an Igbo? I doubt so much. I you claim to be, then your paternity is questionable. You are brainwashed. It is unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by Totti9(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2017
afonja keep disgracing their tribe everyday untop Biafran matter

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by kocvalour(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2017
you must be very stupid to put that trash up dia...

like mehn ah you reallly crazzzyy?
YES YOU ARE
Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by Integrityfarms(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2017
The joy of free data bonus. This is what we see
Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by eyescue(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Yyeske:
OP, I was about telling to be careful with words about IPOB miscreants and how they'll come for head, I didn't know they were here already. Manage the insults till sense falls on their heads
See this stripped face of afonja

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2017
eyescue:

See this stripped face of afonja

Don't mind him...he is the same person as the OP.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by Princesaha: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

Bitter truth that hurts
You should be more concerned about you and your four wives that are squatting in Ogbomosho Idp camp. Ode!!!
Re: Bitter Truth, My Advise To IPOB And Nnamdi Kalu by gozmok1(m): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2022
check my previous post for those calling me Afonja

IPOB IS A BUSINESS ENTERPRISE
THAT BROUGHT CRIMINALITY AFTER ESTABLISHMENT OF ESN

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Already The President, FFK @ Fayose's Declaration For The Presidency2019 / Buhari's Rohinghya Speech Led To China's Clampdown Of Muslims / Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.