Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other (19413 Views)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other by bamisepeters(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Psoul:

I kw you'll say a thing like this. I'm not surprised. Why do we always talk about a woman bn laid by another man. Whatever u do, will one day come back to you.

If you have bn sleeping around wt multiple women or other ppl's wife, ur wife will be laid by others. By the time it happened, you may have forgotten about ur own sin.
Let me tell you, a man is as guilty as the woman he commits adultery wt. Let us stop making women more guilty.

If you sleep wt women other than ur wife and u catch ur woman in the act and refused to forgive her, ur punishment will be unimaginable. This is because u just showed God that u don't deserve forgiveness.
i clearly understand your point, however, you make it looks as if all men in that situation committed such crime which isn't so. Remember cheating is not the only offense that may warrant forgiveness, there are others which even men fall short of.
Re: Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other by LordIsaac(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2017
selflessmaya:

OP, nice write up but this theory is wrong and somewhat pretentious...

the reason siblings stay together and bicker and make-up is cos the love of siblings is different from what partners share, there are things that i would forgive a sibling for no matter how hard it is for me but every relationship has boundaries and if my own sibling crosses an unforgivable line, the relationship is over and we'll become estranged. if my sibling stabs my mother to death multiple times or rapes my child who went for holiday in his house, i will never EVER forgive that and we will never be the same again, even sibling bonds can be broken by wrong-doings of unbearable gravity. same with partners. there is no such thing as "love knows no offense" if that was true the phrase "love is forgiving" will not exist since there's no offense in the first place and the phrase "love is forgiving" does not count if a devastating harm has been done, the fact that u love someone does NOT mean they are good for u, simple.

what makes a relationship stronger is memories of good times, mutual satisfaction and hard times(experienced together) emphasis on the words in bracket!! when 2 ppl go through something and feel it just as equally, if they get through it together, it can bond them but if one person is hurting and the other, not so much, it does not bring them together at all, even worse if one person caused the pain of the other. if 2 friends are broke and starving, when they finally get food to eat, they'll both laugh at how hunger dealt with them, it's not the same as one friend is starving and the other is there eating indomie and saying since he's in the same room with the starving friend, it'll make them closer. false! if an experience is not equally shared by both ppl, only the hurting person is affected and it strengthens nothing, only breeds resentment.

also false, the fact that a person cant forgive an act from a partner does not mean they stop loving them, they just decide to not be with them anymore for the sake of their own happiness and move on and over time, u stop loving them. everyone has their own breaking point and it's better for u to walk away than to stay in a toxic relationship. some ppl have gotten into use of narcotics with their partners, they go to rehab, get clean and go back to this same person and relapse into the same toxic cycle, their partner is their enabler and they have to quit him/her in order to kick this addiction, they either walk away or stay till they die of an overdose. some ppl have partners that can never close their legs or control their dicks, they keep forgiving and crying their eyes out in private and finally get their wake-up call when they're given the gift of HIV, some ppl have gone back to partners who get angry and lash out of them and eventually left in a casket.

love is never enough to sustain a relationship, it takes work from BOTH SIDES and if one side is malfunctioning to a point the other side begins to break down, a dissolution becomes absolutely necessary, a relationship is not everything, yes, it's nice to find a good person to be with but it's better to be happy alone than utterly miserable with someone you love.
You have a gift of comprehension, deep analysis and writing second to non I've seen here on Nairaland. I want to be like you when I grow up.
However, on going through your other comments on Nairaland, I can't help ɓut shout haaaa....Though we differ in life views and ideology and I disagree with your inclinations over some issues, I still respect your right to say them and admire your writing dexterity!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other by dataideas: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other by rhelis: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2017
Quality clothing, foot wears, accessories and basic household item visit https://rhelis.com to BARGAIN NOW. All items #1 to #3k.
We also offer catering services.
Re: Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other by nlPoster: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out / Her Clitoris Is Like Penis, Please Help / How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.