Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With (1601 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by bulletG(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2010
Guys, Valentine is fast coming, and everybody is planning what 2 buy and where 2 take his loved one 2, how can i show my girlfriend that i love her soo much even when i dont have money to take her out or buy any gift 4 her embarassed
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by googles: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2010
[size=13pt]you guys can just spend the day together watching romantic movies its not a must to buy mushy gifts showing her true love is enuf ,i only hope ur girlfriend understands the situation[/size]
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by FBS: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]you guys can just spend the day together watching romantic movies its not a must to buy mushy gifts showing her true love is enuf ,i only hope your girlfriend understands the situation[/size]
You got that right.
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by parislomo(f): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2010
^^^ THIRDED!!

grin grin
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by daylae(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2010
Help her in doing some domestic work like washing her cloth and dishes.
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by condomized: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2010
TELL HER U ARE BROKE, I MEN VERY BROKE, BUT THAT U LOVE HER. I THOT U SAID SHE UR GIRLFRIEND  undecided
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by condomized: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2010
TELL HER U ARE BROKE, I MEAN VERY BROKE, BUT THAT U LOVE HER. I THOT U SAID SHE UR GIRLFRIEND  undecided
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by UcLloyd1(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2010
Go and sell ur valueables o, not buy her anything, and her friends begin to flaunt thier gifts, she will sure feel bad
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 09, 2010
How can you celebrate Val without money undecided

But then again, nobody said the money has to come from you. She can always do the spending!
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by ebila(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2010
@poster,
Do u fink u can hav like 200-300 hundred naira?*if u no get,borrow* Den here's wot u shud do to blow her mind!

Buy 2 packs of indomie(dat'll cost like 100 naira max),buy 2 eggs(dat'll cost 60 bucks max),den buy 2 bottles of chilled coke(dat'll cost like 100 bucks),buy 2 candles(dat'll cost like 40 bucks max).Prepare d indomie and eggs,serve it(not on d dining but d floor but put somfin 4 ground i beg o!),light d two candles,if PHCN mess up,use ur fone play romantic music(let it be very low).Write diff fins on small pieces of paper (fins like; Na u dey make me kolo,I'm crazy bout u,Can't help loving u etc) and throw dem evrywhere in ur crib,startin' from d door.Then invite her in.D idea is she would see d piece of paper from d door n start pickin d rest n readin'.After which d two of u would now sit n dine.If she dey reasonable,u'd make her day,trust me.And it'll only cost 300 naira! grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by 2sleek2NV(m): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

How can you celebrate Val without money    undecided
She can always do the spending!

women dey gree spend?
i thought they had the belief that the guy must do the spending. they only receive and hardly give
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by jaybee3(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

How can you celebrate Val without money undecided

But then again, nobody said the money has to come from you. She can always do the spending!
hmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by scottN(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2010
hmmmmm perfect time 2 find out if she truly loves ya grin
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by parislomo(f): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2010
ebila:

@poster,
Do u fink u can hav like 200-300 hundred naira?*if u no get,borrow* Den here's wot u shud do to blow her mind!

Buy 2 packs of indomie(dat'll cost like 100 naira max),buy 2 eggs(dat'll cost 60 bucks max),den buy 2 bottles of chilled coke(dat'll cost like 100 bucks),buy 2 candles(dat'll cost like 40 bucks max).Prepare d indomie and eggs,serve it(not on d dining but d floor but put somfin 4 ground i beg o!),light d two candles,if PHCN mess up,use your fone play romantic music(let it be very low).Write diff fins on small pieces of paper (fins like; Na u dey make me kolo,I'm crazy bout u,Can't help loving u etc) and throw dem evrywhere in your crib,startin' from d door.Then invite her in.D idea is she would see d piece of paper from d door n start pickin d rest n readin'.After which d two of u would now sit n dine.If she dey reasonable,u'd make her day,trust me.And it'll only cost 300 naira! grin grin grin

how romantic!! OMG!! you are such a romantic-genius! lwkmd. . .
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by smooooooth: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2010
dude havent u heard no finance, no romance. i'm gonna be frank with u.

be ready to join the babeless market on the 15th.
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2010
jay bee:

hmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

Waz d mata? You don't think the gold digger can do a little spending undecided cheesy
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by ebila(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2010
parislomo:

how romantic!! OMG!! you are such a romantic-genius! lwkmd. . .
Fenk u! U're far too kind!*takes a bow* grin
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by dbigrod(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2010
[size=16pt]
Ujujoan:

Waz d mata? You don't think the gold digger can do a little spending undecided cheesy

na wah o.if this is coming frm uju then she must have turned a born again
[/size]
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by ebila(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

LMAO!!!
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by vivaladiva(f): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
dem take valantine swear for u, if u no get money u no get, wetin come b d big problem,
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by TemiladeE1(f): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
I wouldn't know lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by r231(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2010
univera111:

Hi every body i have a car for sale A Ford E350 Van, 4 and 3 seaters fully airconditioned can also be used for transit transportation If your interested caall (zero ,eight,zero, three,three, zero,zero,two,zero,one,eight) or come to No.73 okota road Daneddy's business center the head office 08033002018 buy this from me

Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by selencious(f): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2010
Okay now!! Val is not all bout money nor gifts. Let her know how you feel bout her and express your love for her. You can write a poem, stalk it in the middle of a Val's card(at least you should be able to get a card smiley). Spend the day together, watch movies or listen to good music. If I were your gurlfrnd n I know 4sure u ain gat money n u really love mi;I wouldn't be bothered if you ain get mi anything. Im not really into a guys money;I gat enough money, all I care bout is a good guy, god fearing who's gat a goal. Future is whats up smiley
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by ayettymama(f): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

Go and sell your valueables o, not buy her anything, and her friends begin to flaunt thier gifts, she will sure feel bad

wow there are still some considerate men left in this world!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Show Her That I Love , When I Dont Have Money 2 Celebrate Diz Val With by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
selencious:

Okay now!! Val is not all bout money nor gifts. Let her know how you feel bout her and express your love for her. You can write a poem, stalk it in the middle of a Val's card(at least you should be able to get a card smiley). Spend the day together, watch movies or listen to good music. If I were your gurlfrnd n I know 4sure u ain gat money n u really love mi;I wouldn't be bothered if you ain get mi anything. smiley
there you go poster. you got all the answers u need in here. selencious well said

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? / How To Get The Girl You Like. Trust Me She Gonna Come Crawling / MY CANDID Thots....hear What Oprah Winfrey Had To Say About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.