Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Want To Learn How To Build Apps And Games, Help! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn How To Build Apps And Games, Help! (1118 Views)

Teach People To Build Websites And Apps And Earn Money / 7 Exciting Apps And Games On The New And Updated Section Of Maliyo / How To Create An Iphone Or Ipad Apps And Games Succeed In App Store! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Build Apps And Games, Help! by Nicolars(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2017
hello good morning guys, i have this passion for building apps and games for android phones but don't know where to start from.
i need the help of gurus and experienced people for their advice on what to do first,what programming languages i need to start learning,what i need to have before starting,background knowledge and time frame.

i'm really not new to programming languages because i have a little knowledge on html and especially c++

will be glad if you help out,thanks.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Apps And Games, Help! by webstacka: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2017
To build android apps, you MUST have a coach. It pays to learn.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Apps And Games, Help! by Nicolars(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
webstacka:
To build android apps, you MUST have a coach. It pays to learn.
you mean i cant go on youtube, download tutorials and learn on my own
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Apps And Games, Help! by Nicolars(m): 1:27am On Jul 30, 2017
More contributions please
Re: I Want To Learn How To Build Apps And Games, Help! by Donald3d(m): 3:14am On Jul 30, 2017
If you want to build apps and games ,
since you already know HTML you can code in javascript and package an android app with Phonegap
If you want to build games there are also a lot of Javascript frameworks and engines for html5 games(including 3d games ! eg Babylonjs) ,then also package with Phonegap.
Thats the fastest way ,you can have an android app ready in less than an hour !.

If you want to go the slower way,you would have to learn Java ,thats the native language of android.
You can also code android apps with Python and package with Kivy(This approach is not really "interesting").

I hope this answers your question

(1) (Reply)

Software Marketing / Masters In IT Related Course Or Something Else? / Please I Need Help, My Google Account Was Hijacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.