Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Asigidi, Ogboni Occult- Senator Rowland Owie Was A Member Of Asigidi, Ogboni And - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asigidi, Ogboni Occult- Senator Rowland Owie Was A Member Of Asigidi, Ogboni And (1593 Views)

Owie Rowland: Presidency Should Remain In North For Another 8 Years / Senator Owie: "Buhari Needs To Be Impeached Now" / Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asigidi, Ogboni Occult- Senator Rowland Owie Was A Member Of Asigidi, Ogboni And by nationwidenews(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2017
By Nigeria News Saturday, July 29, 2017

SHOCKING BUT TRUE: My life of cultism, juju, crashed before Virgin Mary – Senator Rowland Owie

Source from Vanguard News:

Senator Rowland Stephen Owie is the former Chief Whip of the Senate, and a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Edo State. But for this piece, that is an aside. In this interview with Sunday Vanguard, he discloses that as the only surviving son of his mother, he belonged to different secret cults in order to survive. He possessed...
Senator Rowland Stephen Owie is the former Chief Whip of the Senate, and a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Edo State. But for this piece, that is an aside. In this interview with Sunday Vanguard, he discloses that as the only surviving son of his mother, he belonged to different secret cults in order to survive. He possessed powers capable of destroying his opponents and as a result nobody dared him. He discloses his encounter with the Blessed Virgin Mary, who, according to him, exposed his last voodoo. He also bares his mind on the forthcoming July 14, 2012 governorship election in Edo State on which he predicted victory for his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Excerpts:
A back ground
I was born into Ihogbe royal family of Benin Kingdom over 66 years ago in my village,Uhumnwonde. Incidentally, I am my mother’s ninth child, eight died before me and two died after me same day. One died at home when my mother went to the farm. The child was convulsing and they put fire in the open harem warming the leg. You know those days when one is convulsing they will put fire but we didn’t know that it was even increasing the temperature. But after about twenty minutes she died. The male, my mother took that one to the farm. When my mother came back from the farm, she noticed that we were all looking pensive but I just came to welcome her and said, ‘Iye (mother), Ivie is sleeping’. I was about six years old then. Because all these people were dying, before my mum had me, she moved to Ewaen about four kilometers from my village, the same Isi South. She moved there to stay with her people.
So when I was delivered, they sent a message to my father’s village that I was a female because the first eight children that died were all male. They all died when they were seven years or ten. So I wore female clothes for the first three years. It was after three years that I was brought to my own village and even when I got to the village, my mother was still dressing me up in female clothes.
And I was kept from relating with my peers and that is one of the reasons you will find out that I am very very careful with women because of what my mother went through to keep me alive. If she was going to the farm, it was either I followed her or she will lock me inside her room until she was back. She did that so that people will not understand whether I was male or female just to protect me.
My mother told me that after the death of her seventh child, she went to marry another woman for my father so that the man could have male children. And after the death of the eight-one she encouraged my father to marry a third wife. And as I was growing, she always told me to be careful. She said: ‘If you are going to travel tomorrow, don’t let any mother know. Don’t eat outside’. Would you believe that until I entered the university I never ate outside no matter how close I was to the person?
‘Don’t tell anybody where you’re traveling to; don’t talk to any friend about your life or about anybody so that they will not invite you anywhere’, she would tell me.
My early life was highly secretive. But people got to know that I was a male when I entered Iluobi Primary School and it took me time to over come that. Then after the last two died, my mother became more protective of me.
It now became an every day pilgrimage to a native doctor. I pitied her because she was taking me to all sorts of native doctors, even the ones for psychiatric ailments. There was this particular native doctor, some times she will be there for about a month with other mothers, and they will be working at the farm for the man with their children. It was very sad, at a point I would tell her, ‘ Mama, I am okay’. She would laugh and tell me: ‘You never know. We kept on until 1954, when my late uncle, Lawrence Agho, who was secretary of the NCNC scholarship board, visited our village and asked me a few questions on mathematics after which he told my mother that I must leave the village. We came to Benin to stay with my other uncle G.Edokpaiyi and I started primary school at First East Circular and finished in 1957.
How I joined secret societies
Because of this terrible back ground, my father and my mother were founding members of the Ewegbe society. My father was NCNC Etuode and before you could be in Etuode at that time you must be a member of the Ewegbe society.
That same society was instrumental to Osadebey’s victory to become governor in the old Midwest. He tried to destroy the society that put him in power and that administration started destroying shrines. But my father’s shrine was not located and destroyed because my community people did not disclose its location to any stranger. My people are like that, that was even the community that protected the Igbo during the war so that they will not be harmed. Any attempt to fight people in my village then, bees will attack the intruders.
So, after Osadebey’s regime was toppled, it was that shrine that they used in reviving the Ewegbe society which they now call Osokpinka today. I was born into it. When I was in teachers’ training college, we used to dance on broken bottles and nails and none ever pierced our feet. My mother also served the Olokun and Sango gods and we served them together and even when she died I inherited them in my house here. By the time I came out of the university, I entered the Ogboni society and grew to the position of the Ojomu of Iledi-English Benin. From then I went into all the societies that were available in the Benin speaking area, Asigidi, every thing.
Battle with my wife

Read more:

http://nationwidenews4naija..de/2017/07/asigidi-ogboni-and-owegbe-occult.html?m=1

more http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/shocking-but-true-my-life-of-cultism-juju-crashed-before-virgin-mary-senator-rowland-owie/

Re: Asigidi, Ogboni Occult- Senator Rowland Owie Was A Member Of Asigidi, Ogboni And by Karlman: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2017
NOT NEWS

...we always know you all belong to one secret cult or the other...

...from the OKADA chairman on the streets of lagos to every gaddem politician in nigeria.
Re: Asigidi, Ogboni Occult- Senator Rowland Owie Was A Member Of Asigidi, Ogboni And by MisterGrace: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Asigidi, Ogboni Occult- Senator Rowland Owie Was A Member Of Asigidi, Ogboni And by pyyxxaro: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Busted: See What Reno Omokri Posted About Buhari on Facebook / Biafra: Orji Kalu Warns IPOB Against ‘attacking’ Him Over Comment On Nnmadi Kanu / The SARS Commander Was Been Investigated For Rape -sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.