Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,415 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know (2287 Views)

What You Don't Know About Ogun Councillorship Aspirant, Comrade Jimoh Nurudeen O / If You Are In Kano State, You Really Need To See This Before Supporting Buhari / No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by NNAMDlKANU(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=OkoYibo post=58943646][/quote]

Go and sleep...
Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

Just saw your profile. You're fine o! You look like a baby wall-gecko.

The skull that man is holding looks like that of a member of your lineage. Una resemble.
wooow..just went through your profile and saw that you look like the man holding the skull..he must be your father and maybe,just maybe this is you..

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by PointZerom: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

His greatest opposition is within Yorubas, his greatest support is within flatheaded piglets supporting PDP.

Lame post indeed.

He was nominated and voted for by those people with tribal marks of iniquity on their faces. I wonder why they are yet to recall him?.
Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by PointZerom: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

wooow..just went through your profile and saw that you look like the man holding the skull..he must be your father and maybe,just maybe this is you..

Thanks for this meme.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by OkoYibo: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2017
ESDKING:
These ones meet their Waterloo yesterday.
The list is not complete.

Met bro, met.

This is the same igbotic grammar which didn't allow China Ashebe win a Nobel prize.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by Arda1000(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

Why do you Ipod piglets see crime as an achievement. Why do you adopt every form of depraved criminal as yours?

You can all see how these descendants of Judas Iscariot who sell their mothers and use the money to play Bet9ja are glorifying crimes.
. talking about betting,Yoruba are world renowned gamblers it's high time they go down in Guinness book of record for that

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by OkoYibo: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

Forget skull matter, ur head is too small to contain anything important.

That ur picture really intrigued me. I have a question o.

Apart from looking like Willy-willy, why do your bobbies look lopsided.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by ESDKING: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

Met bro, met.

This is the same igbotic grammar which didn't allow China Ashebe win a Nobel prize.
I have modified it even before your mention, I was rushing for first page .Don't claim prof here.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by OkoYibo: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Arda1000:
. talking about betting,Yoruba are world renowned gamblers it's high time they go down in Guinness book of record for that

We eat, drink, party, bet, have fun, love life and live long.

You look for trouble, fight everyone, starve, have kwashiorkor and die.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

Forget skull matter, ur head is too small to contain anything important.

That ur picture really intrigued me. I have a question o.

Apart from looking like Willy-willy, why do your bobbies look lopsided.
apart from skull grabbing and raping teenagers..why do you hunt for Vaginas

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by Jetleeee: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2017
Okoyibo seems to be having fun with these potor miscreants lol. grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by facelessangel: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2017
Ogun people are the real yorubas. Mostly the Egbas. Others are decendants of Afonja.
Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by OkoYibo: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

apart from skull grabbing and raping teenagers..why do you hunt for Vaginas

We hunt for vaginas because we have to produce sensible Nigerians to make up for your worthless and foolish ancestors who died of starvation after fighting those feeding them.

That's why even when Ojuku died, his manhood refused to die. E no say una no plenty again.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by OkoYibo: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jetleeee:
Okoyibo seems to be having fun with these potor miscreants lol. grin

I'm the true husband of their mothers. Their fathers are mere caretakers.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

We hunt for vaginas because we have to produce sensible Nigerians to make up for your worthless and foolish ancestors who died of starvation after fighting those feeding them.

That's why even when Ojuku died, his manhood refused to die. E no say una no plenty again.
you hunt and harvest vagina that was why kwara was taken from yorubas by women..you watch them slaughter you lots like goats in your own land...vagina killing afonjas since the time of awo the ratak
Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by OkoYibo: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

you hunt and harvest vagina that was why kwara was taken from yorubas by women..you watch them slaughter you lots like goats in your own land...vagina killing afonjas since the time of awo the ratak

Shidima, you're a perfect example of the saying that "geh wey fine but she no get brain, na her punna go suffer."

Afonja was a warrior who never lost a battle. He lost just one: the one at Ilorin.

By the way, when Afonja was busy winning wars, what were your worthless ancestors doing?
What notable warrior can you mention from your tribe?
What ancient kingdom or empire did your ancestors build?
What heritage do you have?

You that can't trace your history or lineage certainly have no future.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by Arda1000(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

We eat, drink, party, bet, have fun, love life and live long.

You look for trouble, fight everyone, starve, have kwashiorkor and die.
. well let me tell it to ur face this ain't 1960's our father's made alot of mistakes but if yo count Bleep around this time we will clear y'all for good
Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by OkoYibo: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Arda1000:
. well let me tell it to ur face this ain't 1960's our father's made alot of mistakes but if yo count Bleep around this time we will clear y'all for good

Same thing Ojuku said before he ran to Abidjan without wearing boxers.

You're an inconsequential nonentity. Those who matter in your land are presently in the north on a national begging tour.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

Shidima, you're a perfect example if the saying that "geh wey fine but she no get brain, na her punna go suffer."
you are the perfect example of' an excuse for man'....
Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by PointZerom: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

Met bro, met.

This is the yorubatic wrong spelling of people's names that made Wole Soyinka to give them cultism.
Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by OkoYibo: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

you are the perfect example of' an excuse for man'....

You're mistaking me for your father.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by PointZerom: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

You're an inconsequential nonentity. Those who matter in your land are presently in the north on a national begging tour.

Awo bn a coward drank rat poison and died making it possible for the next coward called MKO to be poisoned to death too. Pity.
Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by Arda1000(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

. you dont get me ojukwu made mistakes, so try any rubbish again and see if you guys will live to regret it
Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

You're mistaking me for your father.
you are mistaken me for your mother ,sisters and all your female relatives ..dead or alive..

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Facts About Ogun State You Probably Didn’t Know by OkoYibo: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:

you are mistaken me for your mother ,sisters and all your female relatives ..dead or alive..

Copycat, come up with a more witty response from your flat head.

You can't even copy properly. It is mistaken and not mistaking. Beauty without brain.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Jonathan Openly Congratulated President Buhari But Went Behind to Reject It / Controversy Trails Wole Soyinka’s Silence On Buhari’s Administration / Oshiomhole, Yahaya Bello And The FG In Cold War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.