Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance (2018 Views)

Ondo State, A Glance Into 2 Years / Introducing FRAGG Loan Facility For Your Investment At Low Interest Rate / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2017
A good investment have some basic qualities:

1 It is not guided by emotion or greed, but by reasoning

2. There is a tangible product that the investment targets

3. You can get your money back as soon as you are no longer interested

4. You have control over your finances and can plan for the future based on it.

5. It is legal.

The above are basic criterias I pump into the head of my protégés and it has been a blessing to them as they navigate the uncertain crucible of investments. These 5 pillars have been a blessing and I give it to you for free again.

For MMM, it's the exact opposite of the above. Here are the characteristics of MMM:

1. It is guided by so much emotion and greed, no reasoning is involved. People curse, fight and scream "is it ur money" , when people challenge their idea.

2. There is not tangible product. People pay people, and the later investors suffer. In a true investment, a person with a better idea, no matter how recent can rise higher. But in MMM the later you join the worst for you.

3. There is no certainty or control over your money when you want it. Several people needed to use their money in January, but with the crash of MMM, hope were deffered, now they get it if they put money in, and they get it in piece meal. Scam!!!

4. Planning the future based on MMM is a high way to failure.

5. It is illegal, the government have kicked against it, thus investing in it is a sin. The Bible tells Christians to respect constituted authority, so anyone involve in these schemes have ignored authority and cannot be walking in truth. Pastor Suleiman was right afterall on MMM participants.

The above I have written for free with no cost attached.

We must all be rich!

Innovate,

Shun Ponzi schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by FavoredGuy: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2017
@ Op, Your grammar is very unhealthy. You are beginning to sound and behave very childish on ponzi matters. You are dealing with adults here on NL.

I neither support ponzi nor your position on it. Be mature and reasonable for once. Sound ur warning once and leave the decision for the individuals to make.

Don't be offended plz.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2017
Well as an investment room, I just felt like training beginners on how to choose a good investment vs one which is not really an investment but a gamble. Over the years I have been surprised that working class adults have been yearning for an investment that suites them, but have constantly failed because the basic knowledge of what an investment is is missing. I am glad to share to basics, and if it's childish it's not bad. The Bible said only those who receive God as a child will make the kingdom, moreover, I never preached against MMM in this right up but wrote the obvious characteristics, it's left for the reader to decide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by Fxmanager(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by Mmadu111: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Well as an investment room, I just felt like training beginners on how to choose a good investment vs one which is not really an investment but a gamble. Over the years I have been surprised that working class adults have been yearning for an investment that suites them, but have constantly failed because the basic knowledge of what an investment is is missing. I am glad to share to basics, and if it's childish it's not bad. The Bible said only those who receive God as a child will make the kingdom, moreover, I never preached against MMM in this right up but wrote the obvious characteristics, it's left for the reader to decide.
Can you ever listen to your self? Read through what you wrote and see the direction your write up is going and you still appear saying you hadn't preach against MMM . Really? You need psychiatric attention . Hate is really bad hope you know? Because the bad side of hate have affected your sanity. This forum is faceless and you don't know the true statues of those reading your post. For crying out loud, adult won't ever seek your opinion on what so ever he or she chooses to do with Money. About your Innovation, really want to start seeing what you have . I love and appreciate innovations and that's why I venture into risks as I desire. I have been looking for a biogas digester fabricator , hope you can fabricate one for me?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
FavoredGuy:
@ Op, Your grammar is very unhealthy. You are beginning to sound and behave very childish on ponzi matters. You are dealing with adults here on NL.

I neither support ponzi nor your position on it. Be mature and reasonable for once. Sound ur warning once and leave the decision for the individuals to make.

Don't be offended plz.

What is unhealthy about my grammar?, I must keep reminding people the truth about investments.

1 Like

Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by CryptoCoinr(f): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:
While I have pretty much nothing but disdain for MMM and the like I find it hard to agree with you.

1. Usually but not always. Agreed, the cursing and screaming doesn't do a lot to foster confidence though that is to be expected of people who invested a lot without giving much thought to it and are afraid your challenges are true.

2. "Tangible" as in "physical"? If so then that is categorically false. Agreed, the later investors in MMM and all similar ponzi schemes usually bear the brunt of scam.

3. I find this very hard to believe and I'm quite sure most investments carry the risk of loss.

4. Not always but sure, you should be able to plan the future based on a good investment.

5. Legal does not always mean "true" or "good". In North Korea for example, it is illegal to do a great many things most people around the world take for granted and being anything but a devoted Atheist or silent non-Atheist could very well land you in prison. Similarly, the red stuff you see in Rule 16 every time you want to make a post on NL is illegal in a few countries despite it being a completely valid concept and avenue, if only years ahead of its time.

-

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:
While I have pretty much nothing but disdain for MMM and the like I find it hard to agree with you.

1. Usually but not always. Agreed, the cursing and screaming doesn't do a lot to foster confidence though that is to be expected of people who invested a lot without giving much thought to it and are afraid your challenges are true.

2. "Tangible" as in "physical"? If so then that is categorically false. Agreed, the later investors in MMM and all similar ponzi schemes usually bear the brunt of scam.

3. I find this very hard to believe and I'm quite sure most investments carry the risk of loss.

4. Not always but sure, you should be able to plan the future based on a good investment.

5. Legal does not always mean "true" or "good". In North Korea for example, it is illegal to do a great many things most people around the world take for granted and being anything but a devoted Atheist or silent non-Atheist could very well land you in prison. Similarly, the red stuff you see in Rule 16 every time you want to make a post on NL is illegal in a few countries despite it being a completely valid concept and avenue, if only years ahead of its time.

You wrote down in English, without making a point.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by CryptoCoinr(f): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

I can only simplify the language so much before I have to start using crayons and shiny graphics to accommodate for your lack of comprehension. Perhaps brush up on that before talking about points.

-

1 Like

Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

I can only simplify the language so much before I have to start using crayons and shiny graphics to accommodate for your lack of comprehension. Perhaps brush up on that before talking about points.

My guy no matter how u try to paint things, white and black are worlds apart. People playing mutual funds, hedge funds, investment start ups, DCAs, Treasury bills and Bonds are worlds apart from MMM Ponzi scheme participants, while the former are investing, the later are only deffering dooms day. No amount of English or analysis will change night to day. MMM is illegal in Nigeria and anyone still participating in it is not giving Caesar what belongs to him and thus is disobeying Gods rule. Pastor Johnson Suleiman was right on this one.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by CryptoCoinr(f): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

As I suspected, it is your comprehension that is failing you.

On the contrary, both are investing by definition. Both have risks, it just so happens that the latter is an investment in a borderline fraud.

"It is illegal" therefore "biblically wrong" is a logical fallacy. My earlier analogies demonstrate why.

And ICYMI, I'm not arguing in favor of MMM or any ponzi scheme as noted in the first sentence of my initial post.

-
Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

On the contrary, both are investing by definition. Both have risks, it just so happens that the latter is an investment in a borderline fraud.

"It is illegal" therefore "biblically wrong" is a logical fallacy. My earlier analogies demonstrate why.

And ICYMI, I'm not arguing in favor of MMM or any ponzi scheme as noted in the first sentence of my initial post.

I may not be speaking to an analytical mind, but a Ponzi schemes is always defined as "an investment fraud", or "a fraudulent investment", you can refer to all the journals on the internet. I wonder how a fraud and a crime are different. A fraudulent investment or an investment fraud is no investment at all, it just plays ping pong around your head making u take 2 steps forward and 5 step backward

I am Ponzi Hater and I hate Ponzi schemes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by CryptoCoinr(f): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

That should read: "I may not be an analytical mind but..." because you clearly aren't or your feelings on this matter are severely clouding your judgement.

By your very own definition, it is literally an investment. An investment doesn't stop being an investment because it was an investment in a fraud.

It is an investment, your feelings notwithstanding.

Good for you but that doesn't change the definition of investment.

-
Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by rekeson: 6:32am On Jul 30, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Wow very sound and matured dude, unlike Ponzi hater trying so hard to sound intelligent.

Do u know Ponzi hater is a renowned punter (merrybet, nairabet, etc)? And on top of that, he is also known to patronize brothels to sleep with oloshos.

So why should anyone listen to what a morally bankrupt Ponzi hater has to say ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 30, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

That should read: "I may not be an analytical mind but..." because you clearly aren't or your feelings on this matter are severely clouding your judgement.

By your very own definition, it is literally an investment. An investment doesn't stop being an investment because it was an investment in a fraud.

It is an investment, your feelings notwithstanding.

Good for you but that doesn't change the definition of investment.
I seriously love your use of English and choice of words. I was convinced to check out your other post. you sure won this argument. I doff my hat. and for the ponzi hater I'm sure by now, people regard him as a noise maker.
so bro
you buy btc?
Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2017
Ponzi schemes are defined as an investment fraud, thus its illegal, no amount of high sounding words makes it legal. The books wrote the account thus, "When the participant of Ponzi schemes found out there was no investment at all, instead their money was used to pay each other, they where devastated", that's culled from the history of Ponzi schemes. MMM is not an investment, even the owners keep sounding it into the head of participants, while trying educate them and absolve themselves of blame.

Shun Ponzi Schemes.
Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2017
Ponzi Scheme “red Flags” Many Ponzi schemes share common characteristics. Look for these warning signs: High returns with little or no risk. Every investment carries some degree of risk, and investments yielding higher returns typically involve more risk. Be highly suspicious of any “guaranteed” investment opportunity. Overly consistent returns. Investments tend to go up and down over time. Be skeptical about an investment that regularly generates positive returns regardless of overall market conditions. Unregistered investments. Ponzi schemes typically involve investments that are not registered with the SEC or with state regulators. Registration is important because it provides investors with access to information about the company’s management, products, services, and finances. Unlicensed sellers. Federal and state securities laws require investment professionals and firms to be licensed or registered. Most Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed individuals or unregistered firms. Secretive, complex strategies. Avoid investments if you don’t understand them or can’t get complete information about them. Issues with paperwork. Account statement errors may be a sign that funds are not being invested as promised. Difficulty receiving payments. Be suspicious if you don’t receive a payment or have difficulty cashing out. Ponzi scheme promoters sometimes try to prevent participants from cashing out by offering even higher returns for staying put. Additional Information
Sources United State Security and Exchange Commission/ Investor.gov
Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by CryptoCoinr(f): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin
Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by sosy25: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
welcome back ponzihater. i'm very sure i am not the only nairalander that missed you. please don't deactivate your account again.

even if ponzi customers threaten you just ignore them and stand your ground.

ponzihater, you are doing a good job please keep it up.
Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by ifybaby555: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Check out this company that invests in real estate. Just read through. If you are interested, you can register for free( check my signature for the registration link) and join the WhatsApp group, interact with other participants and observe things for yourself before you deposit. (PM for WhatsApp link after registration)
You can register on their site. (REMEMBER TO USE SPONSOR NAME BEAUTYCHARIS.)
***DURING REGISTRATION USE YOUR NAME AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR ID CARD AND YOUR ADDRESS ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT FOR EASIER VERIFICATION
*Here is a summary of all the running projects:*
*1. Aura Student Luxury | Liverpool* Started: 22/05/2017
_*Minimum investment:*_ #5,000
_*Daily profit:*_ Upto 0.53% ROI per day.
_*Duration:*_ 100 days of daily pay.
*2. TIMES APARTHOTEL*
| Started: 4/10/2016
_*Minimum investment:*_ #10,000
_*Daily profit:*_ Upto 0.56% ROI
_*Duration:*_ 120 days of daily pay
*3. BRAEFOOT HOUSE | EDINBURGH* | Started: 02/12/2016
_*Minimum investment:*_ #10,000
_*Daily profit:*_ Upto 0.43% ROI
_*Duration:*_ 150 days of daily pay
*4. Fox Halls, Liverpool* | Started: 22/02/2016
_*Minimum Investment:*_ #10,000
_*Daily Profit:*_ Up to 0.44% ROI
_*Duration:*_ 90 days daily pay
*5. The Box Student Property* | Started: 24/06/2016
_*Minimum Investment:*_ #5,000
_*Daily Profit:*_ Upto 0.39% ROI
_*Duration:*_ 120 days daily pay
*​Register and invest now!*
Check my signature for the link
Once the page opens, click on REGISTER NOW​ to access the registration page. Sponsor is BEAUTYCHARIS
REMEMBER TO USE YOUR NAME ON YOUR ID CARD AND THE ADDRESS ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT DURING REGISTRATION FOR EASIER VERIFICATION.
Please ask us any questions you have, we are happy to help.
Have a fruitful weekend.
Thanks
Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by CryptoCoinr(f): 3:25am On Aug 27, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Seeing as I've never been into MMM and clarified twice to you that I wasn't speaking in favor of MMM, you should really try finding an English class, with an emphasis on comprehension. It'll help prevent you further embarrassing yourself in the future.

-
Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:12am On Aug 27, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Seeing as I've never been into MMM and clarified twice to you that I wasn't speaking in favor of MMM, you should really try finding an English class, with an emphasis on comprehension. It'll help prevent you further embarrassing yourself in the future.

Deny your people. It's allowed!
Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by Obatotos: 6:20am On Aug 27, 2017
Its not about ponzi any more. its best to reduce the risk and put your money into something more handy
Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Obatotos:
Its not about ponzi any more. its best to reduce the risk and put your money into something more handy

True dat bro.
Re: MMM Vs A True Investment At A Glance by CryptoCoinr(f): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

A Calculated Fraud Fom Nigeria Stock Exchange Waiting To Happen. / MMM Nigeria Introduces Call Center Line. / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.