Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Currency Swap Deal With China ...how Far Have We Gone ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Currency Swap Deal With China ...how Far Have We Gone ? (331 Views)

KOGI East:why The Marginalization Of The Christians?.where Have WE Gone Wrong? / Gelegele Seaport Development To Begin As Obaseki Signs Mou With China Harbour / Igbos Have We Gone Insane??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Currency Swap Deal With China ...how Far Have We Gone ? by Mekky2010: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2017
Its more than a year since Nigerian media space was saturated with stories of Buhari reaching epic agreement that will turn the fortune of our collapsing naira, he equally signed every imaginable infrastructure deals.

One year after, I'm yet to hear anything further ...

Since our journalists hardly follow up on matters such as this, I am forced to ask, please where are we with all the agreements signed in China, especially the currency swap that made my APC friends spam my mails and phone with Buhari praises.

Who can update us on the current status?

(1) (Reply)

Security / Quit Notice: Be Security-conscious – Monarch Tells Igbo In North / Senate Launches Legislative Network For Universal Health Coverage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.