Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Tt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tt (1926 Views)

Graduate Transaction Trainee (TT) Recruitment In A First Generation Bank / Transaction Trainee (tt) / Phoenix Energy Servicing Management/technical Trainee (mt/tt) Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tt by futuremoma34: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Tt by Prevho: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
You are a good wife.

I wish I can help but I am also searching for a job too.

Tell him not to give up, he is lucky he has you as his supporter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tt by futuremoma34: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Prevho:
You are a good wife.
I wish I can help but I am also searching for a job too.
Tell him not to give up, he is lucky he has you as his supporter.
thank you sir..May God Help us all.
Re: Tt by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
You are a good woman. I want to be the kind of wife that gives my husband the best of supports too. Don't worry, your husband will get a job better than the one he lost. Don't give up on the job search and approach anyone you think can be of help. I wish you God's best and good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Tt by futuremoma34: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Destinyy22:
You are a good woman. I want to be the kind of wife that gives my husband the best of supports too. Don't worry, your husband will get a job better than the one he lost. Don't give up on the job search and approach anyone you think can be of help. I wish you God's best and good luck.

Amen..Thank you so much
Re: Tt by Snow5(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Don't worry.. God sees our heart desire..

Don't freight Okay?

God will locate our helpers to our direction for a good job.. Your husband and I will give testimony of good job soon..
Re: Tt by futuremoma34: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Snow5:
Don't worry.. God sees our heart desire..

Don't freight Okay?

God will locate our helpers to our direction for a good job.. Your husband and I will give testimony of good job soon..

Amen..Amen...Amen
Re: Tt by starboi63(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
You can as well post it on your facebook page, tag some of friend, trll them to share my mind tells me something good will come out from it... Kudos madam.. My girlfriend just break up with me today because i could not get a job and take proper care of her.... #iyanumashele

2 Likes

Re: Tt by futuremoma34: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
starboi63:
You can as well post it on your facebook page, tag some of friend, trll them to share my mind tells me something good will come out from it... Kudos madam.. My girlfriend just break up with me today because i could not get a job and take proper care of her.... #iyanumashele

Thank you for your advise and also may The Good Lord grant u a true lover and Grant all those seeking for Job a great one.

3 Likes

Re: Tt by monimekaz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Do women like you still exist in this generation? God will surprise you and your husband soon for your sake ...

6 Likes

Re: Tt by futuremoma34: 12:23am On Jul 30, 2017
monimekaz:
Do women like you still exist in this generation? God will surprise you and your husband soon for your sake ...

Amen oo..I pray so..Thank you
Re: Tt by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:42am On Jul 30, 2017
Good wife!

If he lost his job not to other things than just normal "layoff", he will surely get another one. With his experience as a banker, he should use his network within banking sector to look for opening. He shouldn't wait for them to announce vacancy before applying. Just tell him to connect by applying through his network.
Re: Tt by ogayoungboss(m): 4:24am On Jul 30, 2017
If ur husband is ready to relocate to lagos island their are plenty of jobs for experience bankers U- Connect Human Resources is Recruiting Graduates for a reputable commercial bank .
Role is for Sales Executive for residents in Lagos State.
Remuneration is very attractive
Locations: Island residents (lekki Ajah Epe V. island, ikoyi, marina, sangotedo etc.
Requirements:
- 0- 3 years experience needed.
BSC
HND/
Resident of Lagos State.
- Has interest in Bank Sales/Marketing.
- less than 34 years
- Must have completed NYSC
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to:
ifeanyi.Uconnectng@gmail.com
ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.
Role is Urgent.

Re: Tt by ogayoungboss(m): 4:25am On Jul 30, 2017
Submit too

Re: Tt by ogayoungboss(m): 4:33am On Jul 30, 2017
Send his cv here too

http://www.justjobsng.com/2017/07/first-bank-management-associate-programme-2017?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+justjobsng%252FNLjb+%2528JustJobsNg+NIGERIA%2529

Copy the link and apply
Re: Tt by futuremoma34: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2017
ogayoungboss:
If ur husband is ready to relocate to lagos island their are plenty of jobs for experience bankers U- Connect Human Resources is Recruiting Graduates for a reputable commercial bank .
Role is for Sales Executive for residents in Lagos State.
Remuneration is very attractive
Locations: Island residents (lekki Ajah Epe V. island, ikoyi, marina, sangotedo etc.
Requirements:
- 0- 3 years experience needed.
BSC
HND/
Resident of Lagos State.
- Has interest in Bank Sales/Marketing.
- less than 34 years
- Must have completed NYSC
Int
erested candidates should forward their CVs to:
ifeanyi.Uconnectng@gmail.com
ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.
Role is Urgent.

Thank you.God bless
Re: Tt by futuremoma34: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2017
ogayoungboss:
Send his cv here too

http://www.justjobsng.com/2017/07/first-bank-management-associate-programme-2017?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+justjobsng%252FNLjb+%2528JustJobsNg+NIGERIA%2529

Copy the link and apply

Thank you
Re: Tt by futuremoma34: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
Good wife!

If he lost his job not to other things than just normal "layoff", he will surely get another one. With his experience as a banker, he should use his network within banking sector to look for opening. He shouldn't wait for them to announce vacancy before applying. Just tell him to connect by applying through his network.

Thank you
Re: Tt by ammyluv2002(f): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2017
My dear, God will see you guys through. He can also search the Abuja job thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1257507/post-abuja-jobs-here/467#1257507.14950

I wish you guys all the best!
Re: Tt by lereinter(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2017
banking job is. volatile
still some of bank staff address customer as if if they cant be sacked
am not saying your hubby is part of those ones
well every job is a part time
the finish line is the beginning of a new race the struggle continues....
Re: Tt by futuremoma34: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2017
ammyluv2002:
My dear, God will see you guys through. He can also search the Abuja job thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1257507/post-abuja-jobs-here/467#1257507.14950

I wish you guys all the best!

Thank you Thank you
Re: Tt by futuremoma34: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2017
lereinter:
banking job is. volatile
still some of bank staff address customer as if if they cant be sacked
am not saying your hubby is part of those ones
well every job is a part time
the finish line is the beginning of a new race the struggle continues....

thanks tru

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Aptitude Test / Programmers Needed Urgently(senior Positions Only) / One Of My Co-workers Is Leaving Soon, Can I Ask For Is Contact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.