Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) (46133 Views)

Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour? / Adaeze Yobo, Caroline Danjuma And Anna Banner Stun At MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by JNBoss: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ex Beauty Queen and Flavour's Baby Mama, Anna Ebiere took a picture with her handsome dad at the Silverbird/MBGN Press Conference.

The former MBGN went with her father and pictures shows how stunning the pair looked.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/ex-beauty-queen-anna-ebiere-poses-with.html

3 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by femimike1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin

First to comment shocked shocked

Glory be to God in the Highest Amen .
After so many years on this platform.

I dedicate this to all the Legit Hustlers, keep trying , you'll make it one day

wink

See the 5 people below (3:37pm) cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fine man

Flavour has taste for fine women

Unlike other musicians who sleep with anything In skirt

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by ANNOY(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Am speechless right now. Money is really good. what a wonderful family.
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by oshodinho1: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hi
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
This kind beautifully made sexy girl na person second baby mama for this Naija wey we dey cry....Love is good but money is better...Even though I no dey muscular like flavour, any body wey know me go agree say flavour no fine pass me..But this kind girl no go even look my face twice sef...Money is the beauty of a man, if u kno believe go ask oshiomole angry

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by TyushTal(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
No lies... I was actually looking below the father's belt if there's any bulge grin
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by adonbilivit: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
U disgraced him

4 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cute pappi
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by djemillionia: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
making loving
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by Vicjustice: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fake News story!
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by Arian11(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
we in sambisa dont know her

3 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by muller101(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Baby mama

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by adonbilivit: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
TyushTal:
No lies... I was actually looking below the father's belt if there's any bulge
u go fit nak ur pikin be that

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by doublewisdom: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Just one pikin , she old like this.

3 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by emyibe(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
this man is sure not happy. imagine been forced to take a picture with a shameless daughter who has a child without getting married. ime mkpụke. where is her dignity as a woman

5 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by sukkot: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
she looks disturbed in that picture. like she has mental issues. flavor haf skata her life
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by queeniepresh: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
I hope to someday be like her except been someone baby mama grin.

Guys and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. and tagging others. Thanks. kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by ANNOY(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
rozayx5:
Fine man

U are right bro. bad gay flavor
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by rossyc(f): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
cool
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by TyushTal(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
adonbilivit:
u go fit nak ur pikin be that

Brother... It's you didn't see where the father's hand is
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by Melodyz(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
rozayx5:
Fine man

Am am upcoming artist... I will definitely take ur advice into consideration
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by NAMAS(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
beauty runs in the veins
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by eclecticbaron: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
femimike1:
grin

First to comment shocked shocked

Glory be to God in the Highest Amen .
After so many years on this platform.

I dedicate this to all the Legit Hustlers, keep trying , you'll make it one day
cool
wink

Nice one.
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by PenisCaP: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
shocked
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by KayDEAN(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
nice one, some people with fathers don't value them, I wish mine was still around

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Because she is light skin we have problem some black peop she.

4 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by femimike1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
eclecticbaron:

Nice one.

Ya
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by frenzydilz(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Just live your life! Many wrongs are rights these days
Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by NnamdiN: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
TyushTal:

Brother... It's you didn't see where the father's hand is
even with hands on her as.s there shouldn't be any sort of budge oga, he's her father angry

5 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) by Uzorgod(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Flavour really has taste. Look at this bae, look at the Orange drug bae that I use her calender to decorate my room those days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Ajao's Hair Shaved For A Movie Role / Mide Martins Rocks Her Husband On The Dance Floor At Grandma's Funeral / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.