Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos (3763 Views)

List Of The Best Online Jobs For Students In Nigeria That Pays In 2018 / 7 Best-paying Jobs For Women / The 5 Best Jobs For Work-life Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by sarahemi: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
We are a well reputed Logo Designer Company operating from Dubai, UAE. We have 13 branches in the Gulf and Pacific region of Asia. Now we are willing to expand our business to Africa and European Countries. In Africa, Nigeria is going to be our headquarter for the regional operations and projects.
We are opening in November 2017 in Lagos and looking to hire Office Staff, logo Designers, Animators, Creative Designers, Web Designers (UI, UX), Web Developers, Printing Experts, SEO Experts, Networking Administrators, and Business development team for our new regional headquarter.
People with above skills and a minimum of 3 years professional and proven experience are encouraged to apply through email, PM, and skype.
Thanks.
Regards
Sarah Emi Burj
Logo Designers UAE.
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by umerali: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2017
For your newly growing startup, you will surely need Best SEO Services and Complete Digital Marketing services to make business gain visibility on the web. We are providing such services at very affordable and easy packages. We have the best available services like SEO, SEM, SMM, SMO, PPC Marketing, Web Designing, Web Development, Content Writing, and E-Commerce Solutions.
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by nikkihope: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2018
what is the package for a normal Logo I have two websites for redesign logo. please tell me the estimated value for them .
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by nikkihope: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
I am a Seo Expert I have two websites Pakistani food recipes in Urdu & Pakistani car prices I want to redesign logo both of them anyone can tell me exact estimate package for them. I thank you.
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by kolinton007: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
nikkihope:
I am a Seo Expert I have two websites Pakistani food recipes in Urdu & Pakistani car prices I want to redesign logo both of them anyone can tell me exact estimate package for them. I thank you.
chat me up on whatsapp. I would design for you, and you would pay me after designing.080

1 Like

Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by AlexHales6599: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
I am also a logo designer. My recent clients are custom product boxes and also custom boxes wholesale. Please check my portfolio here.

1 Like

Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by sam657: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2018
I would simply say that logo designing is an art. Currently I have designed logo for Tealand.ae and for construction equipment rentals. I use tools like photoshop and coral for logo designing.
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by Seoexpertspkcom: 12:54am On May 02, 2018
For your newly growing startup, you will surely need Best SEO Agency and Complete Digital Marketing services to make business gain visibility on the web. We are providing such services at very affordable and easy packages.
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by rizwanhussain: 8:39am On May 30, 2018
We are one of the best SEO Company in Pakistan providing affordable SEO Services for many years, if you require any of over service to make your online visibility feel free to contact us, moreover we can give best service to your clients in affordable cost
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by wahajali: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2018
''Web Development in all Fields Solution and Services''

Our Services includes:-

1) Web Design
2) PHP and MySQL Web Development
3) Graphics Designing

If you are looking for a reasonable cost form of Web Development Department which can be made-to-order to suit your business needs and globalizes your company image all over or a fully-fledged doorway,

Web Designing
Web Development
Online Integrations
Domain and Hosting
Graphics Designing

Feel free and contact me
Visit Website: www.wahaj.tech
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by effyzzy: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hordes of Freelancers and service-based professionals are expanding their income stream daily by getting onboard the terawork platform.
TERAWORK gives you a unique platform to showcase your skills to a wide range of potential clients who are looking to hire people with your skill type.

Graphics designers, web developers, digital marketers, writers, etc. are getting more exposed to lots of clients, and getting jobs on terawork platform.

Don't be left out!

Signup now! https://terawork.com

Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by sam657: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2018
For logo design services I would recommend you to contact cranberrymktg.co.uk that is most popular logo design company in Hertfordshire.
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by plusprinters: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
We are offering effective solution to every printing problem of yours. Based in NewYork, USA, Plus Printers has been providing printing solutions to its customers and is always the best during this business.

Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by Mujji: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
sarahemi:
We are a well reputed Logo Designer Company operating from Dubai, UAE. We have 13 branches in the Gulf and Pacific region of Asia. Now we are willing to expand our business to Africa and European Countries. In Africa, Nigeria is going to be our headquarter for the regional operations and projects.
We are opening in November 2017 in Lagos and looking to hire Office Staff, logo Designers, Animators, Creative Designers, Web Designers (UI, UX), Web Developers, Printing Experts, SEO Experts, Networking Administrators, and Business development team for our new regional headquarter.
People with the above skills and a minimum of 3 years professional and proven experience are encouraged to apply through email, PM, and skype.
Thanks.
Regards
Sarah Emi Burj
Logo Designers UAE.
Does your company provide business card design solutions?
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by darexkey(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2018
Mujji:

Does your company provide business card design solutions?
Chat me up on 07039359066. We can help you out with your logo, business cards, letter head, web designs, etc at affordable cost
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by plusprinters: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
One of your everyday needs is definitely bath bomb boxes. Now, this necessary item needs to be packed safely but also beautiful.
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by sam657: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
For logo designing services I can recommend you cranberrymktg. This is one of the top web development company in Watford. Also avail their digital marketing services as they are one of the renowned digital marketing company in Hertfordshire.
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by khannet(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by mobydennis: 6:10am On Oct 29, 2018
The logo design is done by a graphic designer. He is also known as a communication designer. Actually, they are the idea developers to inspire, inform, or captivate consumers through the images and graphics. They communicate ideas to be used in advertisements and promotions. So a logo designer is a visual-thinking problem solver. They are combining art and technology to communicate ideas through images. They must keep up with new updates on computer graphics and design software. Then only they can create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients. I am a logo designer working for custom essay writing service. For the latest updates on graphic designing stay tune with us.
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by aravindk: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
I am a freelancer and I Had done many logos till now. The only I got great admiring was of the builder villas for sale in Kottayam. Can I apply for jobs outside my country?
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by khannet(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by inbrain: 6:00am On Nov 05, 2018
Have you ever thought why logo design is so important to your business? Logos are the most important branding tool to build a business identity in the market. It is an impressive way to convey your business message to the customers. A high-quality logo design helps to get recognition to your products and services. It shows a professional approach. An eye-catchy logo is important to get business. The best MRI machine in India is using a professionally created logo that helps in grabbing good business.
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by ivyfransis: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2018
A logo is a marketing tool that helps to turn a small business into a trustworthy brand. Actually, the logo is a company's brand image. It plays an important part in getting customers attention. A professional graphic designer will always consider the perfect selection of design elements to create a logo that is a recognizable icon of your business. The best ayurvedic treatment in Kerala got a perfect logo to brand their organization.
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by undamuy: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hi, i need a logo for my webpage on SEO topic, i recently update my page, i need an attractive logo. Thanks for help. https://www.orm.com.pk/seo
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by smleqbank(f): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by stephanyyy: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Inventory Software in Karachi we are ERP software developers in pakistan. get your software made
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by persiapassenger: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2019
Iran Tourism statistics has been affected by many political, social and economic factors in the recent decades. But what is important is that Iran tourism is growing these days. tour guides of iran , By the development of the media, Iran is now well known in western countries and lots of tourists travel to Iran annually. However, travel to iran has the potential to have much more visitors. pars travel agency is very extensive; the magnificent touristic sights and attractions can be found in every corner of the country. You can choose to hike and ski in the Alborz mountains or see the nomadic life in Zagros mountain chain.
A beach trip in south by the Persian Gulf and or in the north by the Caspian Sea could be another choice. But among all major tourist attractions, they are eager to have a deep journey in the pure and rich history and culture of Iran.
Private Iran Tours 2019, Mostly central and western part of Iran are where you can find magnificent monuments that reflects the history of different eras and dynasties.
You can ask us to design an itinerary for you based on your time, interest and budget or you can design and customize your favorite tour to Iran. Whether as a solo traveler or as a couple or in the company of your family and friends, PERSIAPSSENGER can provide you the best <a iran travel from australia.
Iran Tour packages 2019, Iran is known as a culturally rich country with hundreds of historical monuments that reflect the history and culture of the era they are built in.
Re: Jobs For Logo Designers In Lagos by panistefanin: 6:51am On Mar 06, 2019
Je vous remercie de l'information! Je cherchais et ne pouvait pas trouver. Vous me aidé! [URL=https://19216801.mobi/]192.168.o.1[/URL]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hse Certificate Training In Ibadan At A Subsizide Rate / Conoil In Court Over Unlawful Termination / Dec 2013 Ican (AAT) Induction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.