Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally (25029 Views)

Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by muhseenu1: 1:07am On Jul 30, 2017
MTN DATA SERVICES

� MTN DATA
1GB @ #550
2GB @ #1100
3GB @ #1650
5GB @ #2700
�VALID FOR 3 MONTHS
​Bank Payment Or MTN card +50​

�AIRTEL
1.5GB@ #900
3.5GB@ #1800
5GB @ #2300
7GB @ 3200
�VALID FOR 1 MONTH
​Bank Payment only​
� GLO
3.2GB@ #850
7. 5GB@ #1700
10GB@ #2200
VALID FOR 1 MONTH
​Bank Payment only​

Contact me on
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Mckennedy: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by 2016v2017: 1:38am On Jul 30, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Very funny. These paid groups could not even hide the fact they were APC and Rochas Okorocha agents.
They went ahead to prove to some people who could have read reasons to their opposition that they are actually working for and being paid by APC and Okorocha.

Mentioning Okorocha, APC and Buhari in their reasons for opposing Biafra is a confirmation that they are paid agents of the government of Rochas
Okorocha and APC led federal government.

Okoroawusa was always a clown even before the arrival of IPOB. IPOB has only driven him mad. Vanguard please give us their office number addresses, we would like to visit them. cool cool
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by 2016v2017: 1:39am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by 2016v2017: 1:40am On Jul 30, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Coalition of okoroawusa paid youths
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by 2016v2017: 1:41am On Jul 30, 2017
plaetton:
Lol.

The Yoruba-axis media are losing their propaganda influence and monopoly. grin
For them to be this desperate, it means that things are really falling apart .
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by 2016v2017: 1:44am On Jul 30, 2017
Built2last:
I was reading till I saw "we are in solidarity with our Governor"

They are paid ragtags and twarts. Where were they when IPOB held their rally.

Rochas leaves in delusion. Same youths that attended the rally are milking him just to score political point in massaging his ego.

Rochas and family will be chased out of Igbo land in due time
and the north will disappoint him by totally rejecting him.
but ,I wonder how Okoroawusa managed to deceived the whole Imolites and become governor of Imo State.
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by mekuschimez: 2:50am On Jul 30, 2017
let the okoroawusa paid coalition show just their faces . lost souls . fools miscreants
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by egoldman(m): 3:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by egoldman(m): 3:10am On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:

I said it that Imolite's re very enlightened and educated people who will never fall for Kanu's gimmicks!

Likewise Enugu. Imo and Enugu re intellectually front runners that can't be cajoled by the cheap selfish propaganda of Nnamadi Kanu.

We know the front runners of Biafra re the self-acclaimed 1st and 2nd citizen of Biafra- Anambra and Abia. An Ebonyi man, who know s he is the least citizen of Biafra doesn't even support the course whole hearted knowing fully well he is better represented under one Nigeria.

Are you done ? Next please .

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by ndukwechinasa: 3:12am On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:

You re 1 out of millions so you can't speak for all. Am making viable point you know it's the truth deep down. Even before the agitation of Biafra, it was known. So don't try to hide that fact.
My friend hope you are okay? You talk like one insane man in my village. We Imolites support the struggle. Go and sleep....
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by egoldman(m): 3:13am On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:

It's the bitter truth you always don't want to hear.

Have I said anything that's far from the truth?

Bros stop disgracing your self na , is it hard for you to see you are not making sense ?
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by egoldman(m): 3:15am On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:

You re 1 out of millions so you can't speak for all. Am making viable point you know it's the truth deep down. Even before the agitation of Biafra, it was known. So don't try to hide that fact.

Haba brother ,i still dey beg you na , stop disgracing yourself .
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by 0b100100111: 3:26am On Jul 30, 2017
egoldman:

Haba brother ,i still dey beg you na , stop disgracing yourself .

egoldman:

Bros stop disgracing your self na , is it hard for you to see you are not making nay sense ?

Its like you re jobless?
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by 0b100100111: 3:27am On Jul 30, 2017
ndukwechinasa:
My friend hope you are okay? You talk like one insane man in my village. We I Imolite support the struggle. Go and sleep....
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by jerryasoegwu(m): 3:48am On Jul 30, 2017
Nigeria is now a country of liars, ruled by liars, and managed by liars. How can somebody just wake-up and claim Diezani embezzled $90 billion? Multiple that amount of dollars with the value of one dollar to the Naira and tell me what the sum is.

"How much is the Nigerian budget? If Diezani actually embezzled such an amount of money and has returned the loot, why is the federal government still trying to borrow money for infrastructure development?

"Buhari can lie. He lies like a fish. All the people around him are liars. How much did Buhari loot from the NNPC during his time as Petroleum Minister? N2.8 billion.How much did he loot from PTF during his time as Chairman of the fund? Okadigbo panel said he embezzled N25billion.
“Those without character are accusing others of lacking character. If Diezani really stole what she is accused of stealing, let them prove it against her.
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by DerideGull(m): 3:49am On Jul 30, 2017
ivolt:
Jobless illiterates stand with Ipob, while visionary Igbo men and women stand with one Nigeria.

Kanu will have to import thugs from Anambra and Abia to hold a successful rally in Imo, the
enlightened state.

Any Igbo person that stands up for One Nigeria is a patented fool.

2 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by kikake: 3:57am On Jul 30, 2017
afongha3:

Keep SS out of your lecherous, leprous and greedy hand.

Loool.

That hand you call leprous has been protecting the SS against the machinations and onslaught of North and Yoruba Muslim groups in one Nigeria.

In other words, take away the Igbo-Biafra from Nigeria, all the tribes of the SS shall become doormats, shiit hole for North and SW peoples.
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:09am On Jul 30, 2017
egoldman:

How do you explain this ? Igbos have never been seen carrying weapons , yet as their rallies increase , as Kanu shows he has south east masses with him , all you people do is threaten war , sending was time pics , reminding of what happened during the war , why cant you defeat Kanu with superior arguments ?
If my tribe are not being called derogatory names and insulted i will have no need to insult and depict igbo in bad way, in most thread on Nairaland, they insult and call Yoruba bad names, we are forced to fight back.
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Okeikpu(m): 4:18am On Jul 30, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Very funny. These paid groups could not even hide the fact they were APC and Rochas Okorocha agents.
They went ahead to prove to some people who could have read reasons to their opposition that they are actually working for and being paid by APC and Okorocha.

Mentioning Okorocha, APC and Buhari in their reasons for opposing Biafra is a confirmation that they are paid agents of the government of Rochas
Okorocha and APC led federal government.

Okoroawusa was always a clown even before the arrival of IPOB. IPOB has only driven him mad. Vanguard please give us their office number addresses, we would like to visit them. cool cool
Paid fools they're...
They shudav come out on that very day n say ds nonsense
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Funny enough a greater percentage of igbos don't want biafra! Let's get real here
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Okeikpu(m): 4:22am On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:

I said it that Imolite's re very enlightened and educated people who will never fall for Kanu's gimmicks!

Likewise Enugu. Imo and Enugu re intellectually front runners that can't be cajoled by the cheap selfish propaganda of Nnamadi Kanu.

We know the front runners of Biafra re the self-acclaimed 1st and 2nd citizen of Biafra- Anambra and Abia. An Ebonyi man, who know s he is the least citizen of Biafra doesn't even support the course whole hearted knowing fully well he is better represented under one Nigeria.

Make I help u small

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Okeikpu(m): 4:28am On Jul 30, 2017
afongha3:

Keep SS out of your lecherous, leprous and greedy hand.
South South sawaa gi onu over
You no go focus on ur ewedu land
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by kikake: 4:39am On Jul 30, 2017
DerideGull:

Any Igbo person that stands up for One Nigeria is a patented fool.
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Deepfreezer(m): 5:29am On Jul 30, 2017
Biafra referendum or no more ELECTION in igboland
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by xelly: 5:51am On Jul 30, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

I beg to differ.

Nnamdi & his IPOB would win.

Why? Igbos are mostly illiterate touts. That's the majority of their youths there.

Why do you think drug trafficking, prostitution and crimes are so prevalent there?

Drug traffickers, prostitudes, and those with highest crime rate want to opt out and you are having sleepless night? It should be your top most priority for them to go. Do you befriend prostitudes? Drug traffickers? Do you harbour them? We aren't good yet AREWA is disturbed and are making senseless statements as you are. Where ever you see Biafra, promote its exit from Nigeria.
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by xelly: 5:53am On Jul 30, 2017
najaka:
Funny enough a greater percentage of igbos don't want biafra! Let's get real here

Sure! In such senerio, referendum will tell us more.
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by proeast(m): 6:05am On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:

Stop decieving yourself. The support for Biafra is massive allover Igboland including Imo & Enugu state. This so called youth groups are non existent and were assembled by Rochas in order to save face after the humiliation he suffered the day Nnamdi Kanu stormed Owerri & was recieved by a mammoth crowd. You need to come to Owerri to really understand the passion we have for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Okonkwo22: 6:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Where were these less than 10 people who form the so called coalition of Imo youths on the 30th of May? I am an Imo man, there's nothing like imo coalition groups. Only Biafra we know
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by proeast(m): 6:24am On Jul 30, 2017
najaka:
Dont be gullible my dear, I'm in Owerri & I can safely estimate that over 90% of Imolites are passionate about Biafra. Those so called youth groups are non existent, these are just some paid people mobilized by Rochas son inlaw who is also a commisioner. This so called people CAN NEVER COME OUT TO THE STREETS OF OWERRI & SAY THOSE NONSENSE THAT WAS ASCRIBED TO THEM WITHOUT BEING DISGRACED BY THE MASSES! BIAFRAN FLAGS, CAPS & OTHER SOUVENIRS ARE A VERY COMMON SIGHT ALL OVER OWERRI. You will see Biafran flags in cars, offices and shops all over Owerri. While the youths love wearing the Biafran head warmer and fez caps. Dont be decieved by Rochas's attempt to save face after the humiliation he suffered when Owerri was shut down for Nnamdi Kanu & Biafra a few days ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Akpabio Turned To A Woman – Fani-kayode / Abuja Residents To Pay N200,000 Radio, TV License Fee / BOKO HARAM: (PICTURES) As Normalcy Returns To Mubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.