Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 (1651 Views)

Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / Happening Now: IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba- Video / Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by iamhorny(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
I heard some cowards are threatening firestorm should Nnamdi kanu hold a rally in lagos.....so i thought to my self what happened in 2015 when an IPOB rally held and firestorm was threatened too ..Did the cowards chicken out, or they were nowhere to be found?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5731423_screenshot20170729084435_jpeg3599d37ec325df04c3863477774f01a7

https://www.naij.com/668743-pro-biafra-agitators-protest-lagos-see-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by iamhorny(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
This is a video of the rally....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icco22nFT5k
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by myright: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Where are those guys threatening our leader not to visit Lagos?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by Ngokafor(f): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
...Justl like what transpired in 2015 or so when there was protest by IPOB for the release of Nnamdi Kanu...They will watch him live in Lagos with the following comments to console themselves;

1)'Why didnt he go to 'Ikorodu,Epe,Tinubu's house e.t.c...why Alaba,Wilmer ,Maza-Maza and areas where the population of Igbos are substantial'.

2)'He and his 'miscreants' are lucky they conducted themselves well or else..opc would have dealt with them'..

...The truth of the matter is that no one can do anything to him if he goes to Lagos and breaks no laws there...Fact

...Therefore yorubas should deal with it and watch from the sidelines.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by BeardedMeat(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
For once, Igbos have a rallying point! No politician in Nigeria either dead or alive can command the followership Kanu commands without renting the crowd!

Out of 20 threads on NL, 15 are Biafra related while the rest centres on the vegetable and his boko boys.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
forget online rant.. nothing mega.. all this noise na hype..
even afons go wan catch glimpse..

the spirit is alive..
IPOB Is the movement.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by kodath(f): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
so why are these descendant of the fallen scratched face demon making noise .....ipob even conducted rally in Lagos as at 2015 and nothing happened. ....afonjas abeg hide your face in shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by ANOWEDGREAT: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=BeardedMeat post=58979902]For once, Igbos have a rallying point! No politician in Nigeria either dead or alive can command the followership Kanu commands without renting the crowd!

Out of 20 threads on NL, 15 are Biafra related while the rest centres on the vegetable and his boko boys.[/quote

This is nmk perfect prophesies coming to pass before our very eyes.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by victorDanladi: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
This the time OPC should do their job.
-This mad man call yoruba pastors devils
-The same mad man verbally attacked Obasanjo and Tinubu
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by mirabel001(f): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Buh afonjas said we cant hold our rally

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by prodigy24: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
You guys are looking for Yoruba trouble
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by jeslofem: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
omase o, I really wish we can have someone just like KANU in our region to support this great movement. but I think we are truly addicted to slavery.
and when I ask the people shouting one Nigeria there gain they keep mute. God pls give us someone like KANU.. God grace I will be present at the rally.
Note: am a Yoruba guy from ondo, akoko northeast.. ( ikare) precisely... okela is my area there, my(house)..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by googlepikins: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
victorDanladi:
This the time OPC should do their job.

-This mad man call yoruba pastors devils

-The same mad man verbally attacked Obasanjo and Tinubu
Arewa and Afonjas were brought up like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by victorDanladi: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
googlepikins:
Arewa and Afonjas were brought up like this
yIgbo people from Biafra are product of this act:

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by googlepikins: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=victorDanladi pos:[/quote] E pain am

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by BabaRamota1980: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Justl like what transpired in 2015 or so when there was protest by IPOB for the release of Nnamdi Kanu...They will watch him live in Lagos with the following comments to console themselves;

1)'Why didnt he go to 'Ikorodu,Epe,Tinubu's house e.t.c...why Alaba,Wilmer ,Maza-Maza and areas where the population of Igbos are substantial'.

2)'He and his 'miscreants' are lucky they conducted themselves well or else..opc would have dealt with them'..

...The truth of the matter is that no one can do anything to him if he goes to Lagos and breaks no laws there...Fact

Historically Lagos is the ground for freedom fighters to launch acceptance. So Lagos will not stop any freedom fighter, with proper permission and authority of the State Government, to stage rally.

I see where ipob claimed they notified foreign governments of their upcoming rally in Lagos. How can an immune organization act to protect your interest in Lagos if the authority and Executive in Lagos denies your rally to hold? You should want to know if Ipob has applied to Lagos State Government and obtained a go ahead for the rally. Has that happened?

The fact is everywhere he has been so far ipob has broken law. They are going to break law in Lagos. Ambode is not like Fashola, who was Ibo-friendly. Ambode will instruct RRS to man the streets with precise instruction to deter break down of law and order. Ipob will see it as a opportunity to confront and taunt RRS. RRS will arrest any miscreant which will fireball into mob response and a cause for security to disperse the crowd....if Kanu himself raise hell he will equally be arrested.

The onus is on ipob to put up its best behaviour in Lagos, not the kind of nonsense we have seen you demonstrated in alaibo. This is Yorubaland, not Iboland. Those more powerful than you, with fierce ammunitions to face off with security agents, were shut down....much less ipob!

You will be contained in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by Ngokafor(f): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Historically Lagos is the ground for freedom fighters to launch acceptance. So Lagos will not stop any freedom fighter, with proper permission and authority of the State Government, to stage rally.

I see where ipob claimed they notified foreign governments of their upcoming rally in Lagos. How can an immune organization act to protect your interest in Lagos if the authority and Executive in Lagos denies your rally to hold? You should want to know if Ipob has applied to Lagos State Government and obtained a go ahead for the rally. Has that happened?

The fact is everywhere he has been so far ipob has broken law. They are going to break law in Lagos. Ambode is not like Fashola, who was Ibo-friendly. Ambode will instruct RRS to man the streets with precise instruction to deter break down of law and order. Ipob will see it as a opportunity to confront and taunt RRS. RRS will arrest any miscreant which will fireball into mob response and a cause for security to disperse the crowd....if Kanu himself raise hell he will equally be arrested.

The onus is on ipob to put up its best behaviour in Lagos, not the kind of nonsense we have seen you demonstrated in alaibo. This is Yorubaland, not Iboland. Those more powerful than you, with fierce ammunitions to face off with security agents, were shut down....much less ipob!

..Shut up please!....your brains are in your skull for a reason,use it!..otherwise stay off my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by BabaRamota1980: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
kodath:
so why are these descendant of the fallen scratched face demon making noise .....ipob even conducted rally in Lagos as at 2015 and nothing happened. ....afonjas abeg hide your face in shame

There is difference between a "rally" and a "march".

Get sense. That was march to free Kanu. It was a march by the general Ibo group, Ohanaeze was there, massob was there, ipob was there. It was not a rally.

Ohanaeze, led by Nwodo is against ipob led by Kanu. Ohanaeze is not part of this rally you plan.
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by BabaRamota1980: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Shut up please!....your brains are in your skull for a reason,use it!..otherwise stay off my mentions.

I expect to get a response loaded with counter facts, instead i get an emotional outburst. Is this how you plan to rally in Lagos, with outbursts? grin
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by ZorGBUooeh: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!Omo laugh wan tear ma belle..All afonjas be character

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by Princesaha: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Hahahaha.... stop shifting goal post afo nja. Ipob will rally in Lagos and nothing will happen? I repeat, nothing will happen. We will show you guys that day that we are formidable and no longer scared of death. Everybody must not be a coward like you afo njas. I will also take part in the protest likewise many of my friends down here, besides, I am partially based in Lagos cos I have a shop (branch office) there. We will come prepared so also get prepared and not crying on Nairaland like a new born baby. Most of anti-biafra Nigerians thinks that threats and deaths scares us not knowing that we are all out this time no matter what ever it takes. We actually know from the beginning that some of us may die but Biafra MUST come whether you guys like it or not. After Lagos comes Kaduna, then you guys will realise that we actually mean business.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by BabaRamota1980: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Princesaha:

Hahahaha.... stop shifting goal post afo nja. Ipob will rally in Lagos and nothing will happen? I repeat, nothing will happen. We will show you guys that day that we are formidable and no longer scared of death. Everybody must not be a coward like you afo njas. I will also take part in the protest likewise many of my friends down here, besides, I am partially based in Lagos cos I have a shop (branch office) there. We will come prepared so also get prepared and not crying on Nairaland like a new born baby. Most of anti-biafra Nigerians thinks that threats and deaths scares us not knowing that we are all out this time no matter what ever it takes. We actually know from the beginning that some of us may die but Biafra MUST come whether you guys like it or not. After Lagos comes Kaduna, then you guys will realise that we actually mean business.

No one is shifting goal post, im sharing with you how Lagos will respond.

Things are done in order on this side of Nigeria. If your rally is going to use public place or arena you will first apply for and obtain permission for the space. Has Kanu done that, or is he expecting to just show up and shut down space as has been the case in your villages? Lagos is not village, you will be contained, if you make yourself a nuisance public safety will be given priority and you will asked to disperse, if you escalate the confrontation you will be viewed as security threat, if you fail to de-escalate and follow instructions helicopters will be dispatched and you become a risk to safety and peace....force will be used to train and remind you are in Yorubaland, not Biafraland.
Re: Pictures Of IPOB Protest In Lagos Dec 2015 by Kagawa10: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

You would soon beg Lagos govt to save you when we start demolishing Ibo shops like we did at Ladipo. Only fools act before they think.

www.informationng.com/2016/03/ladipo-market-demolished.html

(1) (Reply)

I Will Probe Oshiomhole For The N253m Primary Six Exam Fraud - Obaseki / Japan Changed The World In World War 2! / Identity Of Airforce Officer Killed In Kaduna Plane Crash Revealed (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.