Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,128 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me (29924 Views)

My Wife Wants To Leave Me / My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by lollarj(f): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
OP its like both of u are not normal.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Ameeria: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
You can't live with her yet you can't live without her. Well, you can't continue to live the cat and Mouse life forever, you've got to decide on a permanent solution.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by henryhemon(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
zicoraads:

Yes lipsrsealed

Coman dash me your watch. I laik it grin

Come n take.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sarah20A:
She knows you love her deeply and you are not going to let her go so she is using that as a weapon so my advice for you as a woman, is to confront her. let her know the damage she has caused so far, remind her how lovely, caring patient you've been to her , and if she's using divorce as a threat then let her know you've done your best to make that marriage work so if this is how she wants it no problem. Make sure you tell her what you don't like about her and if she is ready to make that marriage work then she have to drop those character. No matter what comes out of the discussion you have to hold your emotions back.
i thank you for that ma
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Iamsammy(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
2bam:
Are you not happy that your wife want to leave you when I have tried several tactics how my own we leave me,women of nowadsys shorten the life span of men with their problems.
god bless u jare, na with prayer and everything pursue my own kwale woman comot. Today if I hear any woman. called blessing, na serious race

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by sukkot: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
taylor88:
if u have been heart broken before

u will know Beyonce or Kim K is not enough till u meet that person

wen ever ur phone rings u will pray she's the one calling

any way that was then

I now rent love and after 4 rounds it's over
4 rounds ? you must be nackson cheesy
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by pweetiedee(m): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
ikemesit4477:
why was she buying boxers, while her husband didn't even inform her that he is coming back, she said she just feel like buying it, what do you think?

Lol...
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by dust144(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
My guy you just compound your problems, if she wants to leave let her, is better you go to heaven with one eye oo. And I have not hear her side of the story.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by thingsyoudo123(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
You r married to a concubine not ur wife. wic kind marriage be dis? u r living in d north, she is in d south. dis is not marriage, but i bet if it it- it is ur tribulation to carry. u r d head of d family, wats dia in sitting her down and talking to her? borrow her some sense. let her stop being a spender, and begin tinking of planning for d child future. Instead of u to be looking for advice and praying, i suggest u "go secure ur goat"
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by debiah95(f): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
U are funny running away from her but she should try to be understanding and supportive too nauu
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by unitedsurv: 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
cococandy:
1) Paragraphs are really there for a reason. Use them.

2) she's supposedly bad. So what is the problem with her leaving?

More to the Point. You're a terrible person. The only thing you said she did to you was dressing the bed while you're still in it or telling you to move when she wants to sweep. Not ideal but not enough to label her as a bad wife.

That's why you told her two days before leaving the country and abandoned her afterwards? Really?

I'm sure the only reason you came back was because your work permit failed.

what is this one sayyiiing undecided ? your just completely ignorant of what he's talking about instead of spilling thrash why not just keep quite and earn respect for your goddamn self. ..with all he's said so far hasn't he tried not only as a man but as ha human why are you just talking blindly undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by unitedsurv: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
teresafaith:
You are a wicked, selfish, and a self centered person.

Sit there and be looking for pity party

Wicked man

if you have nothing reasonable to say I suggest you keep quite and save yourself some mb undecided

your likes are ones who makes life ha living hell for guys
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by mark2sunny(m): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
keepingmum:
You don't want to live with her yet you don't want her to Leave? You have repeatedly abandoned her physically and financially.
You have repeatedly made plans without her yet you say she is the one that nags and doesn't hear?
As long as your child is under 18yrs, you are REQUIRED by law to provide financially for that child....whether you remain with the mother or not

Nawa oooo

You are a very useless women

But still forgive me so I can make heaven

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by whitering: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
I do not subscribe to divorce. but as it is now, she doesn't love you. You better increase the tempo of your prayer so that you will be free from any spirit manipulating your five senses.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by mark2sunny(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
thingsyoudo123:
You r married to a concubine not ur wife. wic kind marriage be dis? u r living in d north, she is in d south. dis is not marriage, but i bet if it it- it is ur tribulation to carry. u r d head of d family, wats dia in sitting her down and talking to her? borrow her some sense. let her stop being a spender, and begin tinking of planning for d child future. Instead of u to be looking for advice and praying, i suggest u "go secure ur goat"

Oga it will never work
There are few of such women on earth.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by mark2sunny(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
jconsulting:
I also feel sorry for guys in this situation my advise to the yet to marry guys :Don't marry a slay queen they will eventually slay you , I thank God for my mother I almost marry one , but prayers scattered the relationship. The issue with guys like this is that they saw the problem​ in their relationship but they pretend and ignore it , any lady that loves you on condition is not your wife, guys open your eyes, if you are dating and you can't put your to be wife to a test of love then you are creating​ future problems for your self

Stop dating slay queens,

You are right my love
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by thingsyoudo123(m): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
d statement "It will not work" signifies giving up even before trial. I personally dont believe dat tins wont work, except if u dont put ur mind to it.
besides, hw do u even conclude dis lady in question is not among d "few women on earth" Ponder on dis
mark2sunny:

Oga it will never work
There are few of such women on earth.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by mark2sunny(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
teresafaith:
You are a wicked, selfish, and a self centered person.

Sit there and be looking for pity party

Wicked man

You are devil's spoke person.
May you meet your end soon. May you have triple of what this man has experienced

Useless devils incarnation

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by ikp120(m): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2017
Delete everything about that woman as soon as possible. She can poison you one of these days. Do not divorce her o. But collect the child and cut ties with that silly woman.

Na her type full Nairaland sef. angry
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by mark2sunny(m): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2017
thingsyoudo123:
d statement "It will not work" signifies giving up even before trial. I personally dont believe dat tins wont work, except if u dont put ur mind to it.
besides, hw do u even conclude dis lady in question is not among d "few women on earth" Ponder on dis

Will you encourage a woman that's always battered and humiliated by her husband to remain until you see her dead?

Its better you leave and stay alive for your child.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by 4dor: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2017
Avsegzy:
and a red coloured one which gave it more meaning

If you love yourself, run for your life and don't look back.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by happney65: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2017
I dont know why you cant divorce her..I have already told my woman..If and when we get married,Before we got married,you have given me rest and peace of mind..If after getting married,you now decided to change overnight to a Bully and a person that wont want to see my family members around,I do all possible best to make things work out between us,if after that you dont change,I will get you a divorce letter..The day i told her that she was surprised..She looked at me and was like Just like that..I said Yes,You kuku know me..

One woman no fit kill me ohhh..Never..Make we dey on our lane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by thingsyoudo123(m): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2017
Why r u exaggerating the situation? is d man in question on d threat of death? if u read tru his story, wen he went away for some years or months, dia was no problem. he could use separationas a means to bring her to her senses if other forms of dialogue fails. but from d story, d man has always been a silent object. accepting every shit without a word or fight. dat will might ve given her d idea she is in control and so she can made stupid demands. but if d man had denied her dos monies and stood his ground as d head of d family, do u tink she would ve done anytin harmful to him Dis kind of lady is just a wasteful spender or an over pampered girl while she was growing. so he need to "clear her doubts"
mark2sunny:

Will you encourage a woman that's always battered and humiliated by her husband to remain until you see her dead?

Its better you leave and stay alive for your child.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Coloradvantage(m): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2017
ikemesit4477:
why was she buying boxers, while her husband didn't even inform her that he is coming back, she said she just feel like buying it, what do you think?
she bought the boxers for another guy, believe.... the boxer wasnt meant for you initially.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by mark2sunny(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:
This institution called marriage! May God help us.

Op I'll only say one thing, you need to man up and handle that woman you call a wife.

I don't even think its right to call her a wife. I call her the serpent.

If this guy out of anger hit the woman and she gets injured, the world will cry out. But look at what a woman has turned a man into. He runs away from home. Runs to a foreign land, still no peace? If you want him dead just tell him or kill him already.

Why are people these wicked. If he impregnated her and she had the baby out of wedlock this wouldn't be happening. If he had started finding solace in another woman early in the marriage am not sure it will be happening

Op just go to God in prayers the jazz go clear your eyes and you'll understand your not in love.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by biggie73(m): 12:44am On Jul 30, 2017
Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, Obasanjo, MKO, all have more than a wife. I wish you well.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 30, 2017
Avsegzy:
If you're a man and still single I'll just pray for you to witness same thing as practical not this theory you're reading,..then you'll come back and give a better comment

Seems u are new to nairaland. Never answer cococandy. She will support anything with a vagina even if it/she nuked the whole planet. Don't expect logic from a biased faulty misandrist non-existent mind. So her advice shouldn't count.

On to more important things. Take her matter to God. Commit yourself to God,build your life, apply wisdom and keep your distance from her for the time being. If she tries to harm u (which is likely) she will just end up shooting her own foot. If she comes back to her senses...then u have got a testimony.

The principle is simple, commit your life and ways to God(not religion o), separate for the time being, carry her matter to God(she might be paranormal, who knows? Let's hope not) and apply wisdom to minimize your dealings with her

There are more important things to do in life, than to put up with a woman bent on being evil. One thing I do know is I always try to make positive contributions to every life I come across, male or female, poor or rich, mighty or low, sick or healthy, fit or disabled. Every human being deserves that. But I'm also smart to commit myself to God(not perfect) and apply little spiritual principles of protection. The hearts of humans are evil.

Even if na witch I marry by mistake, I'll just do the above, give it a year or two, na she go wish say she no be witch.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by cococandy(f): 1:02am On Jul 30, 2017
Avsegzy:
If you're a man and still single I'll just pray for you to witness same thing as practical not this theory you're reading,..then you'll come back and give a better comment
you abandoned her and your kids.
Who plans to travel abroad without telling their spouse? If you're a good person, both of you will be in on the travel plans together.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by cococandy(f): 1:03am On Jul 30, 2017
And you're the one who's not biased?

Take her matter to god when he is going against every commandment of god about marriage. Birds of a feather
myking95:

Seems u are new to nairaland. Never answer cococandy. She will support anything with a vagina even if it/she nuked the whole planet. Don't expect logic from a biased faulty misandrist non-existent mind. So her advice shouldn't count.

On to more important things. Take her matter to God. Commit yourself to God,build your life, apply wisdom and keep your distance from her for the time being. If she tries to harm u (which is likely) she will just end up shooting her own foot. If she comes back to her senses...then u have got a testimony.

The principle is simple, commit your life and ways to God(not religion o), separate for the time being, carry her matter to God(she might be paranormal, who knows? Let's hope not) and apply wisdom to minimize your dealings with her

There are more important things to do in life, than to put up with a woman bent on being evil. One thing I do know is I always try to make positive contributions to every life I come across, male or female, poor or rich, mighty or low, sick or healthy, fit or disabled. Every human being deserves that. But I'm also smart to commit myself to God(not perfect) and apply little spiritual principles of protection. The hearts of humans are evil.

Even if na witch I marry by mistake, I'll just do the above, give it a year or two, na she go wish say she no be witch.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by cococandy(f): 1:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Avsegzy:
and mind you my work permit didn't fail i went to another place to work cos there they pay per day so that i can send the money to her to stop the pressure
Let's clap for you because you're providing for your family to reduce pressure.
Like you're supposed to be told to do that in the first place. You sound irresponsible from your story.
You've been trying to run away from your responsibilities since day one. From seeking transfer to running abroad without your family.
There is nothing commendable about any of your actions as stated in your first post.
Your wife may have issues with inappropriate attitude but she's not the devil you came here to describe.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by cococandy(f): 1:11am On Jul 30, 2017
If you're not biased , then call op out on his wicked attitude.

I don't see how his wife is even as bad as he is.

Cladez:
I hope you know you are biased?
common sense doesn't tell that waking someone from sleep to dress the sheet is outright disrespect.You faulted the man in everything and even went ahead to call someone you don't know a terrible person.I believe you could do worse to your husband thats if you have one.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by cococandy(f): 1:13am On Jul 30, 2017
SirJeffry:
How can you have plans without your wife's input, abandon her, and above all not provide for her financial needs and you say she is a nag.

My major anger is that you have the guts to play the victim here, if I catch you eeh. sad
Phew. Someone else has some sense here.
I was about to give up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off Her 16 Grandsons On Her 70th Birthday (Photos) / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k / UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.