Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage (23489 Views)

Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / Islamic Rulings On Birth Control / Rulings On Abortion In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Antina(f): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Why do you choose to violate the sharia of Nairaland? Don't you know that having two monikers is against NL cannon? Again, you are a deceitful being.

# Why can't you serve the ban when you go against the rules? Instead you switch moniker pretending to be somebody else. That's obviously characteristic of Munafiq.

# Besides, NL is owned by a kafir, and you are using Kafir's property to spread "Kitab Wa Sunnah". Is that also justified?

This got me rolling on the floor! if you are not one of their sects, you are kafir! God will help us oo.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
Isiterere:

On the family background explanation,(underline above ) does genotype enquiry not covered? if condition like insanity is covered ?

ALL IZZ WELL
Very good question; if its n0t c0vered; rasul would have explained . . qp
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Antina(f): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
DeathStroke007:
ONLY A MUSLIM THAT FOLLOWS KITAB WA SUNNAH WILL UNDERSTAND THIS T0PIC

E mura si!
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Antina:

E mura si!
KINI PROBLEM E GAAN. . BESIDES, A MUSLIM W0NT ABANDON HIS OR HER MUSLIM NAME, i think u are n0t a muslim. . a muslim would understand betteris
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Antina(f): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
AhluSunnah:
KINI PROBLEM E GAAN. . BESIDES, A MUSLIM W0NT ABANDON HIS OR HER MUSLIM NAME, i think u are n0t a muslim. . a muslim would understand betteris

For that, I'm a kafir, abi!! E mura si grin grin
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Antina:

IF U ARE N0T A MUSLIM, YOU A KAFIR. . . ARE U A MUSLIM?WHATS UR MUSLIM NAME?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by AlBaqir(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Antina:

# Please be careful o because Na him dey distribute hell fire. The guy craze na grade 1.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Sissie(f): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is hilarious but it's sad sincerely �
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Sissie(f): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
AhluSunnah:

What's your IQ?

So it's now Muslim name?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sissie:

What's your IQ?

So it's now Muslim name?
This thread is for muslim only. i never call her kafir.. i guess she is a christian coz n0 muslim wil ever defend a shite(kafir al baqir) . . if she is a muslim, she is free to tell1
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Sissie(f): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
AhluSunnah:
This thread is for muslim only. i never call her kafir.. i guess she is a christian coz n0 muslim wil ever defend a shite(kafir al baqir) . . if she is a muslim, she is free to tell1

You are breaking rules oh, insulting people upandan. I will soon ban you.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sissie:

You are breaking rules oh, insulting people upandan. I will soon ban you.
1. Which of the rules did i break? 2. who did i insulted?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
DeathStroke007:
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WR0NG. THE TOPIC ISNT ABOUT CURE,SICKNESS OR SCIENCE. its about islam and its principles. gen0type or any kind of test isnt in the c0nditi0n of marriage in which rasul explained in the hadith . ,adding gen0type in the c0nditi0n of marriage means that such pers0n REJECT THE HADITH AND HAS DISBELIEF IN RASUL ..ANYBODY DEFENDING GEN0TYPE AS A C0NDITI0N OF MARRIAGE HAS D0NE BIDA(make law into the deen). . .SUCH PERS0N IS A KAFIR. . . . .r
Was there this knowledge in the time of the prophet? Why don't you reject many things that you are using or doing today because the prophet never did, used or approved them? Or don't you think the prophet would have disapproved some of them? Are you now a Kafir based on your submission?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
maasoap:

Was there this knowledge in the time of the prophet? Why don't you reject many things that you are using or doing today because the prophet never did, used or approved them? Or don't you think the prophet would have disapproved some of them? Are you now a Kafir based on submission?
ofcourse there is..even more complicated matter than this has delil.prophet and all people in that era has bl0od,and maybe there are SS.but doing d test as c0nditi0n for marriage is unacceptable by sharia. MANY THINGS AND DOINGS LIKE? DISAPPROVE S0ME OF THEM LIKE? Kafir?\did i reject ALLAH or rasul verdict on any matter/?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by inagbe1: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
DeathStroke007:
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WR0NG. THE TOPIC ISNT ABOUT CURE,SICKNESS OR SCIENCE. its about islam and its principles. gen0type or any kind of test isnt in the c0nditi0n of marriage in which rasul explained in the hadith . ,adding gen0type in the c0nditi0n of marriage means that such pers0n REJECT THE HADITH AND HAS DISBELIEF IN RASUL ..ANYBODY DEFENDING GEN0TYPE AS A C0NDITI0N OF MARRIAGE HAS D0NE BIDA(make law into the deen). . .SUCH PERS0N IS A KAFIR. . . . .r
Brother I have advised you to stop posting on this forum and to go and seek for knowledge but you keep subjecting yourself to ridicule through your strange, perverted,deranged,anti intellectual and anti Islam ideology.Wallahi,you need to improve yourself so that you will be more useful for the society and Islam.Fanatism,unnecessary dogmatism, rigidity and blind followers hip will project Islam in bad light through you.Most,if not all of your posts are senseless,illogical and do not represent what Islam stands for.Please ,also stop using vulgar words (e.g. kafir,olodo) on those who disagree with you as it is unislamic.May Allah accept our prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by maasoap(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
AhluSunnah:
ofcourse there is..even more complicated matter than this has delil.prophet and all people in that era has bl0od,and maybe there are SS.but doing d test as c0nditi0n for marriage is unacceptable by sharia. MANY THINGS AND DOINGS LIKE? DISAPPROVE S0ME OF THEM LIKE? Kafir?\did i reject ALLAH or rasul verdict on any matter/?
The truth is that if someone should ask for evidence or fact to support this, all what we are going to get is conjectures. My prophet loved knowledge and knowing your genotype is part of knowledge seeking. What is so unacceptable in knowing your genotype so that you don't end up placing burden on yourself by giving birth to children with sickle cells? If there wasn't no way to know, no problem. But there is now a way to avoid this, why being adamant. Islam is not a difficult religion, why making things too hard for ourselves?
The truth is that many of you don't have parents who are very close to you with SS child.
I have a brother who gave birth to 4 children, two of the were SS. We lived together, I knew the effect on the parents state of mind, finance and the effect of it on the children's health.
The suffering is uncalled for and unacceptable in the Islam I'm practising if it is avoidable.
I'm AA, my wife is AA. The fear of SS popping up in my family is out of the equation. I will never be a victim of an avoidable condition in the name of religion because my God, my prophet and my religion are not wicked.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Antina(f): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Please be careful o because Na him dey distribute hell fire. The guy craze na grade 1.
grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder he knows who is a candidate of hell and Jannah
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
inagbe1:
Brother I have advised you to stop posting on this forum and to go and seek for knowledge but you keep subjecting yourself to ridicule through your strange, perverted,deranged,anti intellectual and anti Islam ideology.Wallahi,you need to improve yourself so that you will be more useful for the society and Islam.Fanatism,unnecessary dogmatism, rigidity and blind followers hip will project Islam in bad light through you.Most,if not all of your posts are senseless,illogical and do not represent what Islam stands for.[b]Please ,also stop using vulgar words (e.g. kafir,olodo) on those who disagree with you as it is unislamic.[/b]May Allah accept our prayers.
That's to tell you he doesn't know jack about Islam.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
IT IS EITHER YOU ACCEPT AND FOLLOW ISLAMIC RULINGS OR YOU REJECT IT. REJECTING WHAT HAS PROOF IN ISLAM MEANS DISBELIEF IN ALL ISLAM STANDS FOR. ISLAM FORBIDS GENOTYPE AS MARRIAGE C0NDITION, YOU PEOPLE KEPT SAYING OTHERWISE. . well, thats ur problem n0t mine. . . . . and, to do gen0type f0r anything apart fr0m marriage in islam is allowed coz there is n0 pr0of against it. . but marriage? IT IS NOT ACCEPTED. IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN ALLAH and rasul, u will accept quran and hadith stand on marriage conditions without c0mplaining. . . . and besides, does gen0type safeguard you and ur family fr0m SS sickness if ALLAH wants it to happen to you? Do istikhara before marrying, that stands as evil weilder and goodness drawer if ALLAH wills . . . . . . . .And n0b0dy should please qu0te me again. . .am tired of saying the same thing all over again
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
@inagbe1 who did i call kafir that is n0t a kafir? who did i call olodo that is n0t olodo?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by AlBaqir(m): 2:38am On Aug 05, 2017
maasoap:

The truth is that many of you don't have parents who are very close to you with SS child.
I have a brother who gave birth to 4 children, two of the were SS. We lived together, I knew the effect on the parents state of mind, finance and the effect of it on the children's health.
The suffering is uncalled for and unacceptable in the Islam I'm practising if it is avoidable.

# Subhan'allah. Yoruba says, "eni toba kan lómò". Am truly sorry for those kids.

# Stupidly one of the OP's Alfa by the name Abu Ibeji said and I quote, " those who follow Sunnah do not have such blood diseases. Only those of you that failed to follow Sunnah will be suffering from such". This is stated clearly in his lecture on "genotype and family planning" as he opposed the two.

So, that is the level of their stupidity and fanaticism. Even if they should have SS child(ren), they will never submit to scientific fact. They will tell you, "it is their qadar (destiny)" and "that's how Allah wants it".

# Wallahi, their craze is grade 1.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Subhan'allah. Yoruba says, "eni toba kan lómò". Am truly sorry for those kids.

# Stupidly one of the OP's Alfa by the name Abu Ibeji said and I quote, " those who follow Sunnah do not have such blood diseases. Only those of you that failed to follow Sunnah will be suffering from such". This is stated clearly in his lecture on "genotype and family planning" as he opposed the two.

So, that is the level of their stupidity and fanaticism. Even if they should have SS child(ren), they will never submit to scientific fact. They will tell you, "it is their qadar (destiny)" and "that's how Allah wants it".

# Wallahi, their craze is grade 1.
You mind that fanatic.

I know close relatives that died of sickle cell, I know those that are facing SS crisis, the pain, agony, emotion, financial is really much.

The OP should be left alone to practice his imaginary doctrine, I just pity his future if he didn't held to science advice on genotype.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by zamanii: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
AhluSunnah:
IT IS EITHER YOU ACCEPT AND FOLLOW ISLAMIC RULINGS OR YOU REJECT IT. REJECTING WHAT HAS PROOF IN ISLAM MEANS DISBELIEF IN ALL ISLAM STANDS FOR. ISLAM FORBIDS GENOTYPE AS MARRIAGE C0NDITION, YOU PEOPLE KEPT SAYING OTHERWISE. . well, thats ur problem n0t mine. . . . . and, to do gen0type f0r anything apart fr0m marriage in islam is allowed coz there is n0 pr0of against it. . but marriage? IT IS NOT ACCEPTED. IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN ALLAH and rasul, u will accept quran and hadith stand on marriage conditions without c0mplaining. . . . and besides, does gen0type safeguard you and ur family fr0m SS sickness if ALLAH wants it to happen to you? Do istikhara before marrying, that stands as evil weilder and goodness drawer if ALLAH wills . . . . . . . .And n0b0dy should please qu0te me again. . .am tired of saying the same thing all over again

It is obvious to me that you are either being intentionally rigid or you have decided to be a clown about your ideas. You think the Holy Prophet wants us to suffer? You think a child with SS will forgive you if they are aware you had the chance to carry out tests to prevent bringing them to this world to suffer? Have you seen or even heard what patients of SS go through?. During the time of the Holy Prophet, he gave rulings as new issues arose. He did not wake up one day to say so so and so are my rulings on all matters, any matter that arises after this would not be heard.

So who are you to become judge and think you are all in all in Islam? the effrontery with which you call people making contributions Kafir is what pisses me off. Islam is a liberal religion, what then makes you think you have the slightest idea about issues pertaining to Islam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2019
Someway, Somehow, a topic currently on FP of NL on Islamic view on pre-marital medical examination led me to this.

I enjoyed every bit of this particular thread; it's interesting and I think I've learnt.

I want to know if OP still believe that genotype isn't necessary for marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruling On Sharing Cartoons on Social Media / 28th & 29th July: Eidel Fitri Public Holidays / Du’as For Seeking Knowledge, And Taking Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.