Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (60531 Views)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / No Boyfriend, No Problem... Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help.....

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by RoyalBlak007: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Probably her parents told her "Boiz are Bad,do not move with them" while growing.
___If she's happy that way... leave her to it cool

207 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nutase: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Are you sure you are not describing yourself

564 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by shege45: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
lol...let her call ifa
c his number 080IFA2601
BT dnt call on weekends oooo na him Secretary go pic am

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by bizzy500: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nutase:
Are you sure you are not describing yourself
re you looking for one cool

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Archangels2(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nairalanders and their friends stories.. .Hehehehehe

206 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nutase: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
bizzy500:
re you looking for one cool
who is one?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by jerecrown(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
She shd pray nd seek spiritual leaders for help

9 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by walepackage(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
State are features and preference.Who knows, someone may help her ministry.

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Ahmed0336(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Op she is not the only one. Today i was discussing with a friend she is 29 that was also her complain. She said since bf no come she ll just console herself with 2mil car and i was like wtf!! !! undecided

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ikp120(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
It's her fault.

All these girls forming feminists should take note because a time comes when shìt gets real.

Let me help her sha. She can get married next year if she will follow my advice word for word.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
she must be deeper life

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by PoisonedOne: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help.....
her only problem is having people like you as friends. undecided

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Op she is not the only one. Today i was discussing with a friend she is 29 that was also her complain. She said since bf no come she ll just console herself with 2mil car and i was like wtf!! !! undecided
she might be lying.on average in naija there are eight guys chasing a girl.even very ugly girls get woed by five men every two hours.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by bizzy500: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nutase:
who is one?
you re d one... coolhow u
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Victornezzar: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
lefulefu:
she must be deeper life
baba no dey insult my church na grin

34 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ChopBellefull(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Can she cook ofe oha, ofe akwu, ofe nsala, and ukwa. If she can then PM me

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ChopBellefull(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
lefulefu:
she must be deeper life

Abi she shld wait for shiloh

5 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Can she cook ofe oha, ofe akwu, ofe nsala, and ukwa. If she can then PM me
I can prepare all these. Na by food

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Earthquake1: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
She may be lesbian, unfertile, a witch, body odour, a murderer, dumb, anti social, greedy etc.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

baba no dey insult my church na grin
the guys foor deeper life dey get swag.my igbo friend wey be deeper life is very swaggalicious and d guy na badoo on the side cheesy.but bro some of the ladies wey i don see always act timid.na wetin me don experience sha.so u be deeper life guy grin grin grin grin abi?
no wonder u bad on d side grin grin grin grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Abi she shld wait for shiloh
bros,shiloh no fit solve this one oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by dacovajnr: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
That was how my Ex be shouting "I can't wait any longer, I want to get married" and left me, now she's 33 and still dey her mama house grin grin

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Victornezzar: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
lefulefu:

the guys foor deeper life dey get swag.my igbo friend wey be deeper life is very swaggalicious and d guy na badoo on the side cheesy.but bro some of the ladies wey i don see always act timid.na wetin me don experience sha.so u be deeper life guy grin grin grin grin abi?
no wonder u bad on d side grin grin grin grin
omo leave our ladies oo
na pretend dem dey pretend

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

omo leave our ladies oo
na pretend dem dey pretend
for real? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Earthquake1:
She may be lesbian, unfertile, a witch, body odour, a murderer, dumb, anti social, greedy etc.
u have a strong point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Victornezzar: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
lefulefu:

for real? grin grin grin
yes na
but u gat use head well if u dey follow dem

5 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Euphoria19: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
All these my friend my friend story,it's either she's gay,uninterested in men or relationships and she probably wants you to mind your own damn business too and not broadcast her life on nairaland

30 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by yemmit90: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
lefulefu:

she might be lying.on average in naija there are eight guys chasing a girl.even very ugly girls get woed by five men every two hours.

The said lady is 31 years old and not those yonger ones guys chase around. Guys respect mature ladies, so they dont woo them anyhow.

@Op, to be sincere with you, at her age, the chance of getting many suitors has deminished to 10% if you ask me. Tell her to join any match making whatsap group or online one. There are many single working class men looking for mature serious ladies to marry. She can also relate with single men on Facebook and see who is interested in her.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
yemmit90:

The said lady is 31 years old and not those yonger ones guys chase around. Guys respect mature ladies, so they dont woo them anyhow.

@Op, to be sincere with you, at her age, the chance of getting many suitors has deminished to 10% if you ask me. Tell her to join any match making whatsap group or online one. There are many single working class men looking for mature serious ladies to marry. She can also relate with single men on Facebook and see who is interested in her.
she could get suitors on facebook frm matured single men like u just said.she is probably the type who locks herself at home and rarely interact with ppl.or maybe her parents are hindering her frm interacting with the opposite sex.impossible for a lady to say no man looks at her irregardless of the age.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Myself2(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nma27:
I can prepare all these. Na by food

Sorry,but are you human cos I'm not understanding your profile pic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Myself2:

Sorry,but are you human cos I'm not understanding your profile pic
You not understanding my profile picture cause you not human?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.