Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (60419 Views)

You Owe No Boyfriend Any Faithfulness / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / No Boyfriend, No Problem... Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
wintersnow:

Guy which kyn statistics be this one
bro there was this girl in my hostel lodge then looking like shrek with huge eyeballs and small bowlegs.when she show me on her phone the number of guys bugging on facebook and begging her to see them u go hail.these are well established guys.if she can get dat attention on facebook u can imagine how her real life go be cheesy.as long as u a babe in naija u wont have a problem getting a partner.na only when d lady dey get older the suitors fit dey reduce.

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by surgical: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nutase:
Are you sure you are not describing yourself
What if, do you have any help you can render, if you do go ahead and give it.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by kulekaa(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

And we are just wondering what could be the problem.
Please help.....
let me have her contact, u can reach me through atimjames1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Martin0(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

yuppers cheesy
but again i have the feeling dat op might not be honest with the truth cos i don witness few cases wey some papa go lock up their dauthers inside house put hefty german sheperd dogs on guard.and yet guys go still dey scale fence to see d girls wey dem lock inside.the good news in naija is dat no matter how ugly,dirty and fat a babe is, u will still see some group of guys chasing after her cheesy.
ha this is serious so u mean those madwomen/mentally ill patient have boyfriends flocking aroundshocked

I never used to believ ughly ladies or whatever situation they find themselves use to have suitors...

But wait she might be true,I have a girlfriend till dat she doesn't have any guy flocking around her,u know ladies can give the impression they are not single were as they are?

Does this mean those Rev sister in the catholics actually may have secret lover's or men flocking around for them?
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Ezebest77: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:
A childhood friend of mine who is now 31 has never been in love, no guy is telling her I love you. She is good looking, educated and well discipline.

Please help.....
I think I can help this is my whatsapp number 07033116637 pass it to her let's talk about it

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Opoki(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
You may need to Uploads her picture who knows her husband might be here already
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by yinkslinks(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
its 7pm whatsapp me on 08100392181 i can drive down to pick you.
Nma27:
smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
DM me, I'm 28 and I need a true relationship, we begin from there if age doesn't mean a thing to her

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Yuneehk(f): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

she might be lying.on average in naija there are eight guys chasing a girl.even very ugly girls get woed by five men every two hours.
Every two hours? This is so false

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by liyaha(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
let her mail me through my signature
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by nwaconnect: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
upload her pic here....lets see her stature.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by ikept(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Op tell ur friend to concentrate on making more friends.... who knows, she might find her heart desire.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

yuppers cheesy
but again i have the feeling dat op might not be honest with the truth cos i don witness few cases wey some papa go lock up their dauthers inside house put hefty german sheperd dogs on guard.and yet guys go still dey scale fence to see d girls wey dem lock inside.the good news in naija is dat no matter how ugly,dirty and fat a babe is, u will still see some group of guys chasing after her cheesy.
lol @ some group of guys chasing after her grin grin grin hahaha
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
shes too pretty to attract marriage ready nice guys. cause those types are too shy, timid & afraid of rejection
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

she might be lying.on average in naija there are eight guys chasing a girl.even very ugly girls get woed by five men every two hours.
this one is a blatant lie. Nobody dey woo me, so where did you getgb this average data from? undecided

@OP, it could be for a myriad of reasons....maybe she, like me, no too dey comot, and when she does, she comes off as unapproachable.

It could also be that she isn't open to certain behaviors in public, which, once again, makes her seem like a prude.

It could also be that she has a certain standard that is hard for most guys to attain, so even if she shas toasters, they aren't her ideal men

See ehn, sometimes, pesin no just get luck, cuz I see girls with terrible characters getting married and all they have going for them is maybe ass and boobs.

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol and guys be forming grin
yea in the guys corner wen we dey yarn some of us no go wan fall hand say we dey track fugly babes grin grin grin.but in reality there are guys wey dey straff ugly gehls back to back.just yesterday evening i saw one pregnant dwarf with hunchback on top okada.no be naija man give her belle or abi na spirit do the job?

4 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by tonguengineer(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nutase:
Are you sure you are not describing yourself
Ur instinct is strong buddy
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Notatribalist(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Probably her parents told her "Boiz are Bad,do not move with them" while growing.
___If she's happy that way... leave her to it cool

exactly.Is all in her subconscious mind.probably her mental file has been programmed to believe men are bad,so she suffers from it in her outer world.I always tell parents to be careful of what they say to their children, because what children hears while growing up will largely determine what happens to them in future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
ha this is serious so u mean those madwomen/mentally ill patient have boyfriends flocking aroundshocked

I never used to believ ughly ladies or whatever situation they find themselves use to have suitors...

But wait she might be true,I have a girlfriend till dat she doesn't have any guy flocking around her,u know ladies can give the impression they are not single were as they are?

Does this mean those Rev sister in the catholics actually may have secret lover's or men flocking around for them?
dey dere grin
even mad women have lovers grin

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:

THERE IS ALWAYS SOME1 WHO CARES & LOVES YOU WATCHING FROM AFAR, NO MATTER HOW UGLY or miserable you are
Nobody comes into this world without his destined partner around grin
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Isiri: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....

tell her to called or text this number.08086240223. thanks

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....

Tell that your friend tall whatsapp me on 07087359034

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by adwem2003(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Does your friend have sense?

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

Even the girl that sells rice to workers on my site is being wooed by at least three bricklayers, and that's just on my site alone angry

3 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by kadupee(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Let her call this number 08062924534
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
safarigirl:
this one is a blatant lie. Nobody dey woo me, so where did you getgb this average data from? undecided

@OP, it could be for a myriad of reasons....maybe she, like me, no too dey comot, and when she does, she comes off as unapproachable.

It could also be that she isn't open to certain behaviors in public, which, once again, makes her seem like a prude.

It could also be that she has a certain standard that is hard for most guys to attain, so even if she shas toasters, they aren't her ideal men

See ehn, sometimes, pesin no just get luck, cuz I see girls with terrible characters getting married and all they have going for them is maybe ass and boobs.
u be fulani babe?
my guy dacovajnr always love kidnapping beautiful ladies wink
but biko why u lying na?
wat of d 50 pms got lastnight wey u no answer cheesy
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by MissRaine69(f): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm even though MissRaine69 be slashing dem those ladies making fun of broke guys i go still suggest make u tread carefully ooo cheesy.why i dey say make u dey careful be say she might be a dominatrix.she fit be d type of babe wey go hang u by the balls if u dare cheat on her cheesy.also she might be a lady of unspeakable strenght in ze oza room.i can feel such strenght emanating frm her when she speaks cheesy.can u withstand all these?
Strength of character and will yes all essential qualities but hanging men by the balls?

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Notatribalist(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....
+233242746217 pls tell her to WhatsApp me.
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Lalas247(f): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

yea in the guys corner wen we dey yarn some of us no go wan fall hand say we dey track fugly babes grin grin grin.but in reality there are guys wey dey straff ugly gehls back to back.just yesterday evening i saw one pregnant dwarf with hunchback on top okada.no be naija man give her belle or abi na spirit do the job?

Haaaaaa
Lefu u have killed me cheesy u say wetin
Lol but on a real
I think that sometimes

We call it breed here
" who breed that wan" grin and then someone will reply na only God know o
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by NaijaElba(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blesso222:

Please help.....

you or your friend can pm me. Let's work something out!
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. by Nackzy: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tell her to send me her contact ..is she a working class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / Oyinbo Policeman Avoids Lady Twerking For Him / Valentine: This Restaurant Owner Is Looking For Something Else (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.