Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Test Of Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Test Of Virginity (359 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? / The Heat Of Virginity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Test Of Virginity by charlescharjoe(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
#EPISODE_1

In my usual manner, I was glued to my phone plugged to the electricity, notwithstanding it was 97% charged. You can blame it on my addiction to charging phones. It was a free Saturday, the 1st of July.

I knew I could perceive a strange voice just outside my window, or may be strange voices because I think I heard a voice talking to another voice that seemed not to be in agreement to what the other voice was emphasizing. Anyway, what's my business, especially when the generator sounding outside couldn't let me be certain of my perceptions, coupled with the fact that they were female voices.

It's now getting to a thorny habit to have my generator on every night owing to what I'd call the 'indiscriminate power failure' in Awka, Anambra State. Not for anything so special than charging of my gadgets.

The voices faded without further ado. It then looked like the voices behind my window transposed into footsteps at my door post. In the characteristic nature of my room, it was dark, as I don't get any comfortable with any more light than the light emitted from my phone; except there is a need for the electric bulb.
It looked like their indecisive footsteps persisted. Hardly did I confirm the time on my phone that read 11:01pm, than my door got flung open like some buglers just broke in.

I immediately sat up to at least to be in a better position to confront any situation. Lo and behold, a lady who should be in her early 20s, though her uncensurable beauty made her look in her late teens. I was forced into spontaneous and varying thoughts on the fact that I've actually come across many terrifically beautiful ladies, but with this girl right in front of me, I've finally met an unadulterated and unprecedented beauty!

What caught my fancy the most was the singular fact that she was in skimpy clothes that laid bare the voluptuous curves on her thighs that seemed to be an equitable support for the tiny, flat, and slender tummy that beholds an over ladened double barrel, just slightly below her wispy neck.

I wasn't sure if I was actually in full wield of my thoughts, but I was just so convinced that she had a 'Mermaid Beauty'!

When It seemed like I've got myself back to normalcy, I then realized that I was actually in only boxers.
"It is actually mundane of me at this point to be in boxers. That is almost being naked!", I thought, but I abruptly took charge of the situation having been intoxicated by my sight. I immediately started getting off my bed to at least prove to this girl that I'm man enough both situationally and physiologically.
Interestingly, all these happened within milliseconds!

"Sorry, please I..."

I only wondered why she had to apologize before making her statement, but I could only rest it on the convention that almost every Nigerian would start his statement with an unconscious 'sorry'.
"...I just want to remind you that tomorrow is church", she concluded and immediately left the door.
"Damn it!", were the only words that found way through my mouth. I was then left standing agape.
"I can't just believe that this pretty lady just vanished like this without even letting me express my thoughts about her", was the next thought I had, followed by these questions I couldn't help asking myself.
"I have never seen this girl before, so how could she have come inside my room to remind of what tomorrow obviously is?
Could this actually be her reason for coming here?
Who even was that other person who was with her at the door, but refused to show up?"

These and many more, were the thoughts that engulfed my...
#ComelyReasoning

(1) (Reply)

This Is How I Make Alot Of Money From The Internet Without Stress / Can I Find Not A Boring Single Mum/unmarried Lady For Marriageable Relationship / The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.